Yes, yes well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin

H O W E V E R

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/korinefag/
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
youtu.be/GA0mqYkowks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always thought that scene was so bullshit desu

Bias old man. Ministry should have replaced him.

>neet wakes up from his slumber after a 22 hour session

And they would have if it weren't for those PESKY KIDS

Sorcerer's stone was bad desu

HOWEVER you are in one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises! Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Stale pasta

The whole series was fucking garbage.

>Sorcerer's stone

STAAAHHHPP WITH THE SAME FREAKINGG PASTAA SEMPAII!

gay

You have autism lmao

Lmao
Lmao
lmao
lmao
lmao
Im not OP you fucking autist are you always thinking about me?

The films in terms of being good actual films:

CoS > PoA > PS > OotF > GoF > DHp1 > HBP > DHp2

Fyte mi i

Chamber of secrets is shit and i love it.

I approve of this rating. PoA is high enough and DH and HBP are exactly where they belong...

in the trash

>its all garbage
>its all shit
>pasta
>dullest
You now realize theres an autist on the board who hates harry potter and samefags his fedora every single thread because he actually takes this board seriously and thinks he has taste

>harry gets shit done
>dat horror atmosphere
>dobby
>comfy film look
>Gilderoy Lockhart
>cat Hermione
>murtle
>luscious Malfoy

Good pacing and a nice self contained story

Damn, that's actually correct

Well done, user, well done

Worst ranking ive ever seen, you aren't even attempting to judge them without bias, CoS is sloppy and regarded as the low point by everyone outside of neets on Sup Forums

true
heres my autism when I think Ive seen him postings archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/korinefag/

Kill ur elf for making this post

>korinefag actually pretending you arent korinefag
You really have mental issues

I'm judging this bias you dumd cunt. Why wouldn't I? I'm biased cos I like good movies and that's what I'm judging the movies on. If I were to judge the nooks my order would be very different.

Based I said it before and I'll say it again, perfect

what can I say? when I see korinefag I can't help but point it out. I think about this dude Fullstopagain Everyday
It must be my schizophrenia. because I saw him posting multiple times yesterdays

Yes yes, well done shitposter, well done shitposter HOWEVER... yours is one of the dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why was Dumbledore such a fucking cunt?

>constant bias and favoritism
>let multiple innocent students get expelled from Hogwarts despite his influence
>doesn't mind sacrificing children for his goals
>left Harry with a horrifically abusive family to teach him a life lesson
>let followers of voldemort teach at his school TWICE
>made Snape into his de facto slave and didn't give a shit about his wellbeing

One of the few memes that fell under the mods anti-meme crusade, it was too kino for this sinful board.

He was getting even with snape.
I get Dumbledore warned him time and time again to stop being biased towards Slytherin and against Gryffindor, but he just didn't, so Dumbledore dropped the HOWEVER bomb to teach him some manners.

Such a powerful scene.

What did JK Rowling mean by this?

Dumbledore was a cruel and contradictory man. Even disregarding his personal life he was essentially the cause of all conflict in the narrative. His puppets and spys in the ministry helped cover it all up.

Slytherin won six years in a row prior.

Reminder draco lost his house fifty points for snitching like a bitch. And the 150 points gryffindor lost were complelled to be given back when the brave students broke the rules and did what was necessary to protect the school in Dumbledores absense. It was in this moment that draco snitched about lonely hagrids visitors that set in motion a future of Gryffindor House cups.Also Snape was an insufferable faggot taking points from Gryffindor every single day because Hermione wanted to answer his questions and actually converse with him. The Slytherin then in year five try to and succeed in rigging the entire House Cup System with new regulations enforced by themselves member of the Inquisitorial Squad.

tldr fuck slytherin

Yeah because it was found to be an actual """redit""" meme being spammed by one guy on his phone.

Hermione was a mudblood you fucking cuck.

Taught slytherins to fuck the system. Good job, wizards.

>the HOWEVER BOMB

>4th movie is the worst

Don't care about the other rankings, just glad some people see the 4th as the dogshit it is.

Worst movie and worst book.

Sucks because I loved Azkaban.

does Sup Forums watch the leftovers?

Yeah its Sup Forums approved KINO

How is your autism going foreigner? You lack basic reasoning skills. Its okay that you never had a childhood but stop trying so hard to think you know anything

K I N O
>Slytherin won six years in a row prior.
Is this Rowling trying to say that while she champions diversity that she knows that racial purity is ultimately more effective?

4 is the worst by a country mile, what was Mike Newell thinking?

See heres the guy. Its fucking hilarious because it was all confirmed by e77 on #Sup Forumsshows. Literally spent hours on end going from his phone and then pc computer bumping his garbage wannabe 4chain meme.

HOWEVER

No its Rowlings way of saying that the school was sick of slytherin winning and stormfags needs to get over them losing

youtu.be/GA0mqYkowks

Couldn't u just number them like a reasonable person?

sage

sneaking in HYPERSPHERE top kek

I have it on my bookshelf

well done user

That he could cash in on the worst book somehow by making it even worse.

Ask why he likes it more than others.

Funny, I didn't like either the book or the movie very much and I didn't realize why as a kid. For the movies it's partly because the magic died for me after3, but the books got really good after 4, with 5 being my favorite so I don't know what the fuck happened there.

He likes it because he is offended the others are different and the series progressively gets darker due to characters dying and things becoming more controlled and harry having no fun

But seriously what the fuck was Mike Newell thinking, dumbledore is yelling, barth crouch is an autist and his son is licking himself

DHp1 is god tier, delete this post

You think most anons here have any sort of taste? Or even know anything at all? Especially the ones post loud and often? Nice taste user DH1 is amazing.

>1 that low
man...I'd watch the first one any day over hallows part 1 and order of the phoenix

Best order: >3>1>6>8>2>4>7>5

I'm thinking of buying it, is it actually funny or is it just autistic for the sake of being autistic?

DIDYOUPUTYURNAIYMINTHUHGOBLETOFFAYAHHARRY
>he said, calmly

see
No way in hell. Thats how good the others are. Id consider putting 1 up one and 8 down one though but 3 5 6 7 are better

>DHp1 is god tier
My nigga

Same here except I realized it as a kid.

I couldn't put Azkaban down but after the first 100 or so pages, even the kid me dropped Goblet of Fire.

I agree with your assessment of the series halves but GoF was also the start of Rowling padding the shit out of her books for obscene page counts, imo.

Too much fucking filler.

Can't say I disagree.

why did Dumbledore bother keeping Snape as a professor when he fucking sucked as a teacher?

>harry going through the graveyard
sad as fuck

does Sup Forums agree that Harry and Hermione made a much better couple than Harry and Ginny?

Bit of both. I just got it as a novelty, there's some funny sections though.

>Film cut out the monument to Harry's Parents Sacrifice

I mean it's ok tier scene but the book was so much more impactful. For the first time Harry sees some actual recognition to what the fuck happened to his life that wasn't just "Oh shit you're Harry Potter"

yea. cant even remember what ginny did or was even like it the books besides being so ((((hot!!!!!!)))))

> That one user that think HP movies can be art
> That one user that thinks DH isn't shit.

no wonder most of those kids become Death Eaters, fucking hell. that point system was such bs.
one day you could get 10 points taken away for walking around the castle after hours, and given 100 points for wiping your own ass the other.

Yes, but at the very least I expected Hermoine and Ron to end up together.

I did not expect Harry to end up with Ginny.

Then again now that Hermoine is WE WUZ WITCHES, he's probably better off.

okay bookfag i cant believe your comparing things verbatim. the scene in the film is much more sad. completely different entirely, you realize theres things om screen that cant translate strongly as words on a page right

>Too much fucking filler.
I'm sure I'd feel that way if I reread it today but i was just so good at immersing myself back then that having a 1000page potter book with lots of worldbuilding was a godsend. The trip to St. Mungo's hospital with the Neville's parents sequence and the whole ministry part at the end which had such amazing action culminating in the Dumbledore duel which was just so amazing to me at the time made it the best one for me.

This is also why I probably have some unfair hate for movie 5 but I truly despised it when I saw it. None of the stuff I loved was in the book was translated well to the screen, with st mungo's and all the elf-stuff being cut out completely and the minsitry sequence just so fucking dull and dumbed down from how it was in the book. That's actually a big thing they lost I think after 3 in the movies is all the spells and creative ways they're used to create very entertaining action in written form. The Sirius death didn't work at all either btw yet it was such a poignant moment in the book

>that one user who won't stop shitposting

as a kid I wanted him to hook up with Cho again.

>one user
Nice confirmation bias kiddo. We get you dont like them go to a different thread if you please, you dont have to come to every single HP thread. Oh you just want to call them shit? poor baby

Why is this spam shit still up SANGE? Too busy jacking off to cunnyfag threads you fucking child molester

this, he actually thinks it isnt obvious

>love the hp creatures contained within the universe like the boggart and the dementor which are iconic as fuck and have a nice utility to them
>fantastic beasts come out ,a movie centered around the creatures themselves
>it's just giant cgi creatures with nothing special to them apart from the size-changing snake but who's properties are revealed in the same scene as they solve it with no buildup or setup
man
The main shadow monster was really uninspired too, just a giant cloud of transformers-style cgi destruction
Really expected more since Rowling apparently wrote it.

Cho worst girl

best girl and only worthy girl is Luna prove me wrong

the best thing this franchise did was world building. that's what sucks you in to these movies/books. the real world is ass and people want to get away from it.

H O W E V E R i wouldn't say any of these movies are objectively good. when it comes to plot there's so much convenient shite that gets introduced - like that horcruxes and the deathly hallows - that it becomes hard to believe near the end.

I'm gonna watch one tonight rolling for which one

>dashes a bunch of school children's hopes after dangling victory in front of them to settle a personal score
Yeah, he sure was a class act.

Yes, but only because Ginny was horribly miscast. In the books she's basically Black Widow.

Reroll

the book was the best

get fucked

I don't remember her doing much of anything in the books

6 out of 7 of those Slytherin years had already benefitted from Snape being an asshole. Dumbledore finally making a stand for the other 21 classes, and was aiming to save future years from the disappointment.
One might almost say it was for the Greater good, user

Rowling admitted it wasnt and she almost scrapped the entire thing

Guess I'm watching the worst one, at least its fun

He didnt suck as a teacher, he was one of the finest potions masters of an era. He simply wanted the defense against the dark arts, since he had delved deepest and it broke him.

She doesnt do anything in the books it wasnt a miscast that rowling decided to make her pined over out of the blue

how does Sup Forums feel about the casting of Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood?

>>cat Hermione

But she looked horrible and not even remotely cute. It was like someone inflated a balloon inside a cat mask.

JUST GIVE ME THE POINTS

FUCKING GANDALF

Never cared for her and shes overrated by her five or six fans on here.

he was a fucking shit teacher you mong, nobody did well in his class, he taught it poorly, and he showed blatant favoritism towards his own house.

being the best at a subject doesn't imply that you can teach it effectively. Snape should have written textbooks, but should never have been allowed to lead a classroom.