Western Europe vs the United States

Which one is better? Where would you rather live in?

europe is too cold

Europe so I can live off of welfare without contributing to society

They're not that much different, but nothing, anywhere matches the degeneracy and shallowness of american/anglo culture.

Western Europe is not really cold thanks to the Gulf Stream. The weather is very mild

This. Western Europe is heaven for NEETs

USA so I can have three jobs and work 16 hours per day just to feed myself properly

i want to get shot properly

Europe and America are worlds apart you fool

the US has its problems, but Western Europe is just gone. Germany controls all of it now, and they won't stop until we all know 100% sure, no doubts, that Germany is not FASCIST ANYMORE YOU GUYS, AT LEAST NOT IN THAT BAD WAY, IT'S JUST FASCIST IN THE GOOD WAY.

Germany really needs the world to know this, over-correcting isn't enough, it has to over correct everything around it.

God I love how tolerant Germany is now.
But yeah, I'd pick the US in a second

Western Europe, even Portugal is miles better than the best places in the US.

>live in W Europe
>get killed by a terrorist walking down the street

>live in the United States
>walk peacefully down the street as Trump doesn't let terrorist negotiators in

>Policeman shoots you as you're walking down the street

>Germany controls all of it now
no it doesn't

Hah, beacuse a policeman shot that guy who happened to be black after he resisted arrest, attempted to flee, and assaunlted an officer!

great meme bro!

if only he was a white criminal, then the police wouldn't be racist, but what can you do.

Ultra Europe is happening in my city this weekend, I can't wait to be assaulted, spat upon, slapped, kicked and punched while being unable to do anything about it because my riot gear makes me look intimidating and I am therefore the one in power, even though if I touch a douchebag drunk tourist I'll probably get fired from my job!

FUCK DA POLICE

I travel a lot, and have been to Western European countries several times. I've always had a great time there, and wish I could spent more time there.

But, I do feel like there are more opportunities here in the US. All of my European friends are just trying to settle with a job and start a family. That's not bad of course. But, they seem in awe when they ask me how I just decided to pursue my dream job. I literally just decided that I'm going to move across the country, and change my entire career. I don't feel like I could do that anywhere else. Plus, since I have to throw a little bias in... I like Ice water ;)

I'd rather live in Ireland, but there are definitely places in W Europe that I'd prefer America over

>Which one is better?
No idea, I can't even afford travelling inside the country. Travelling abroad would be a financial suicide.

>even Portugal is miles better than the best places in the US.
not really

I like you. I hope President Trump personally gives you a green card

States

bring Ukrainian QTs please

left looks like shit. Right looks comfy. It might be the lighting

OP just used a shitty picture of Paris

ur picture is fucking shitty

At least I took that picture

only one for me

Me too please :(

This is what I like about Canada, you get a bit of both.