According to Salon: Nobody needs an AR-15. BAN THEM NOW!!!!

I chimed in on their comments section. Total LOLCOWS with bursting udders.

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
salon.com/2016/06/13/nobody_needs_an_ar_15_the_orlando_massacre_teaches_us_again_that_we_must_ban_semi_automatic_human_killing_machines/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who is the author and does it echo?

this screencap of a site i dont like or care to look into makes me incredibly angry, brilliant post

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

Damn those libfags are frothing at the mouth!

Post the comments

>semi auto
>military style

Banning Muslims is not against the Constitution.
Banning "Azauld Riblez!" is against the Constitution.

This isn't rocket science folks.

>DemocracyForeva 23 minutes ago
>Protip: Scalia is dead, and the constitution is >a living, breathing document.
>Pretty soon, your "right to bear arms" will be >reduced to the right to punch swiftly while the >military bears the people's arms.
>
>I'm looking at you, 2016.

>DemocracyForeva 20 minutes ago
>Scalia is dead, and time is on our side.
>
>The second amendment will fade, probably >sooner than you think.

etc.

>salon

>blame all "military-style weapons" (whatever that is supposed to mean) for the crimes of one islamic terrorist
>point out that the terrorist was a muslim
>HOW DARE YOU TO BLAME ALL MUSLIMS
lefties are so stupid

how do they even survive with such a dysfunctional brain? their thoughts are so conflicted I am surprised they are still alive

>do it now: congress must ban military-style fertilizer and diesel and make it harder for terrorists to act on their hate
>do it now: congress must ban military-style air travel and make it harder for terrorists to act on their hate
>do it now: congress must ban military-style kitchen knives and make it harder for terrorists to act on their hate

Leftists are not smart.

>do it now: congress must ban military-style totalitarian ideologies and make it harder for terrorists to act on their hate

RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS RAYCISS

just a reminder that all you have to do is make them not look like military rifles and leftists will think that the problem is solved

I agree. Don't know about America, but in Norway you are only allowed to carry two rounds in your shotgun/rifle at a time since you don't need more for hunting.

>Nobody needs...

Nobody "needs" anything beyond food, water, and basic shelter. Let's just ban everything!

What is really sad is they are pushing the "guns did it, not terrorists" narrative.
We will lose the 2nd if Hillary is elected.

But legalize weeeeed dude and free government weed le mayo

prohibition doesn't work lol unless its guns then ban them all

>lets start banning things people don't actually need to live

He had a bomb though, he would have just used that instead. Banning guns worked great in chicago didn't it?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
According to your government, police are not here to, or even required to protect u.s. citizens.

Your fellows

So amend the constitution then

>Military (i.e., militia)
God I want to tear my hair out.

I had an insanely liberal tutor for American politics at university and even he didn't believe this "militia = military" bullshit

Why don't these people just move to one of the gunless utopias that they are so fond of?

#THIS IS AN AUTOMATED POST

>the police are white male pig oppressors
>give them all the guns

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE

nobody needs to stick a dick in an asshole either

ban that too

This is basically a complete non-argument. Fallacy after fallacy, and yet he carries on.

Somebody needs to go on a fucking fist fight massacre where he punches out as many libtards as possible.

Not an automated post.
I want my brothers to be fully aware, they will use any means necessary to take free speech and guns away in this last land of freedom.

I don't give a fuck if it sounds cliche.

I am posting the fallacious arguments made by nutty nu-leftists @ salon.com/2016/06/13/nobody_needs_an_ar_15_the_orlando_massacre_teaches_us_again_that_we_must_ban_semi_automatic_human_killing_machines/

>give the government all the guns
>only the government can use guns

I'm the furthest thing from a cuck but it's true, semi-automatics just don't belong in a civil society.

>Salon posts stupid shit in order to push and agenda
In other breaking news, water is wet.

>need
It's not about need you faggots. I don't have to justify shit.

SHALL

No bait please.

I don't think he realizes states like Florida and Texas would literally secede before they acquiesce to Federal gun grabbing mandates.

Totally agreed. But it is wise to study your enemies.

God you people are fucking stupid.

The US created ISIS. The US government are the ones that are killing these people. They created ISIS and are allowing some of them to come to the US and shoot a bunch of innocent people. The main reason why they are doing this is still unknown to me. It could be that they are trying to distract us from a few law they are passing, it could be that they're just trying to keep us in war, maybe they're trying to take our guns away so that a civil war doesn't spark, or it could be all three. Bottom line, for those who live outside of the US, this is the shit that we have to deal with all the time with our government. And the worst thing is, most of the people here don't know it.

>our country
>but lets completely ignore the country's founding document

Jesus christ what are we gonna do with people like this after Trump wins? They are literally incompatible with the American legal system. Education camps? These kids have had leftist programming pumped into their malleable minds from age 5.

Except if you are hunting for young leftists, amirite?

>two bullets at a time
Worked real well to stop Breivik, didn't it?

Why would anybody need an AR-15, seriously?

You Americans are literally crazy with this gun obsession.

>muh semi-automatic firearms
This is technology that is literally over 100 years old.

>you are only allowed to carry two rounds in your shotgun/rifle at a time since you don't need more for hunting.
>you are only allowed
>only allowed
>allowed
WEW
I'm so glad the USA is based off of the concept of natural rights/law.

Heather Digby Parton (seriously, that's her name), first says this about the guy they arrested yesterday: "Here on the other side of the country from Orlando, the Santa Monica police today caught a man just half a mile from my house, armed with three semi-automatic rifles and some explosives who said he was headed to the LA gay pride parade to kill people."

which is total bullshit because he was a nutty gay guy who had a car full of guns and shit, but was just going to the parade because he is gay.

and then she slams Trump for this: "(His lurid imagination also led him to indict other people in the neighborhood based on some sketchy early reporting. It didn’t stop him from spreading this rumor around for months."

pot. kettle. black.

but then she's an SJW so it doesn't really matter.

based on its track record, just imagine how effective the AR-15 is for home defense

this

this. what a fucking idiot good god

So we should ban all rifles going back to ww1? Because there are ww1-ww2 rifles with similar magazine capacity. A mass shooting could be done with any semi automatic rifle. Banning ar-15 wouldn't do shit, banning all semi autos wouldn't do shit. Criminals don't follow laws.

Exactly. The cognitive dissonance levels are such that I could literally see the same leftists that argue for "muh no death penalty" to push for execution of traditionalists and gun owners.

We literally need to create a new nation based on Ingsoc and put the leftists there. They will be happy with total surveillance having no rights and when only the government has guns

>home defense
At that range, imagine how effective these handy dandy not-short-barrel-rifle AR pistols must be!

We have almost zero gun murders here, I hear of one every few years... it's almost impossible to get a gun.
What about calling the police? That's the best defense.

honestly though, and coming from a non leftist, do you guys actually think you need an AR-15 ?

To be fair an AR-15 is not the sought of weapon you want for self-defense. 5.56 has too high penetration, meaning a huge risk of hitting innocents through your cardboard walls, and an AR-15 is long and unwieldy indoors.

Here in Britain most people keep a .357 or .45acp loaded with hollow point by the bedside, and our walls are mostly breezeblock and brick lined.

It's funny how every time the libs get their way when they say "there ought to be a law" and it happens. Then that law has to be forced on the people by an increasingly militarized police. When the military style police act like military style police and kill people as first response to disobedience, who cries the most? Cough, BLM, cough.

>What about calling the police? That's the best defense.
Yes, its great to call the cops so they can scrape up the remains of wife and family.

THEY DO NOT GET TO FLOOD OUR NATIONS WITH SHIT AND TAKE OUR GODDAMN PROTECTIONS AWAY!

>what is a militia

Holy fuck my sides. I was going to call him dumb and bring up the minutemen but he brought them up himself.

What a fucking dumbass.

so true

It's not about "need." Nobody needs the internet either.

>I just came from a meeting today in the Situation Room in which I have people who know we have been on ISIL websites, living here in the United States, US citizens, and we’re allowed to put them on the no fly list when it comes to airlines, but because of the National Rifle Association I cannot prohibit these people from buying a gun. This is somebody who is a known ISIL sympathizer and if he wants to walk into a gun store or a gun show and buy as much, as many weapons and ammo as he can, nothing is prohibiting him from doing that even though the FBI knows who that person is. So sir, I just have to say respectfully that there is a way to have common sense gun laws

I agree common sense gun laws are needed, namely all Muslims should be prohibited from owning any firearms or even knives

Gun rights shouldn't extend to these desert rats

The 2nd amendment needs to be re written to say at the end "however no Muslim shall possess a weapon of any kind for any purpose"

>Here in Britain most people keep a .357 or .45acp loaded with hollow point by the bedside,

you're joking, right?

This is why I am saying I agree with banning weapons that have a higher capacity than that.

Most mass shooters were white Americans

Honestly, people don't understand that our government was made so that people had a means to uproot the government if it got too corrupt or ended up working against the interests of the people. They let us have guns so we could rise up and take back our country if we needed to.

But do you think the founding fathers wrote this with any idea that we'd have tanks, fighter jets, or unmanned aerial drones that can drop massive bombs from thousands of miles away? They'd look on and say "Man, we should have mentioned something about tanks, too. They'd need them."

Salon is a gossip rag, this is coming from someone who leans left on most issues

I still read it for lulz though

what is it about then ? what's so crazy about banning military derived weapons as a whole ? when is the average joe ever need something more than a good old shotgun ?

>police

Yep because those are super effective
Because totally a drugged up armed home invader will wait the 45 minutes it takes for the cops to show up before committing any violence

Because the cops are totally non corrupt and will actually show up

Because the government is so trustworthy

Come on I know you were once a communist police state but you still think that's the best method for running a state?

i get that, and i actually like the concept, but yeah like you said no one can actually argue that as realistic nowadays.

>nobody needs the internet

The hardest part of being pro-gun is having to share space with dumbasses like you.

Take the internet out for a day, just a day, in the whole world. You'll see how wrong you are.

Depends. Do we have a government that can be trusted if we are stripped of any defence? Considering how batshit crazy Canada's government is getting these past 15 years it would actually be a wise idea to go get an AR ourselves

this bait isn't even convincing

Man I hope this cuck bleeds out to death from a crime while the police are on the way over

>5.56
>high penetration

Top fucking Kek

that's the fucked up part is that the govt is nearing total control with no hope of revolution or change. some people seem to welcome that idea of total control.. fuck that

That's practically the last White American mass shooter I've ever heard of. Most of our mass shooters are just niggers killing other niggers but the media never reports it because it's just niggers being niggers.

You mean black right?

So do they count pistols as semis? Will a ban like this ruin gun ownership?

It's a fucking semi-automatic rifle. It's old technology.

Western civilization rose just fine without the internet. I don't know what your point is.

see thats when i read stuff like that that i measure how much modern european and american cultures are different (french btw visiting canada now).

we're so far left in europe that we long accepted that state should have total control. more than accepted we actually demand it. its kinda scary when you think about it ..

>tfw I already have one
>tfw my gun collection will keep growing
the mere existence of American patriots make these traitors foam at the mouth

Even if that is true (not convinced) I am most certainly not limiting this discussion to "mass shootings". Do you have any fucking clue how dangerous some areas in the US are on a daily basis?

Allowing oneself to be defanged is literally the ultimate cuckoldry.

The fact that you ask this question shows you are reddit/left.

You have to go back.

You don't need the internet. So things would get harder. You wouldn't die.

>people didn't exist before 1995

How did everyone survive without an electronic rectangle in their pocket?

>We have almost zero gun murders here
And how many non gun murders do you have? This is a dumb argument. Australia completely banned guns and their violent crime rates stayed the same, they just used knives and hammers. Knives and hammers are very effective when you know your victim won't ever have a gun to defend himself with.
True, ar-15 is good for fighting the government though.

>need
There's that fucking word again.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>old technology
MP-40 is old technology too, you could still waste a room full of people with one ina less than a minute ... all i'm saying maybe, just maybe we should limit access to weapons that are designed to supply heavy continuous rampage.

Nice bait.

Yeah, we rose from it, then we created the internet, but we can't go back to no internet now, it's simple.

We need the internet now. If you take it out, it will be chaotic.

Unlike your guns, John.
But when it comes to gun, it's not about need, I agree with you on this one.
But don't bring the internet into this, it's not the same thing. It will never be the same thing, and if you think it is, then you're free to fuck off.

Because they are liars who want power. They are neo-Bolsheviks.

Already purchased ammo yesterday.
Here we go with another run on supply.

No body needs a weapon until they need a weapon. A gun is like a condom its better to have one and not need it than to need one and not have it.

So then you want to ban all semi automatic weapons then? We gotta ban cars too, because you could easily drive into a crowd of people and kill dozens. Terrorists will ALWAYS find a way to kill people. Even if you had a blanket gun ban, how do you stop terrorists from getting guns?

>If you can't live in a polite society, then perhaps you should leave
>polite society

So I'm also assuming that this person is 100% behind hate speech laws of ANY kid, right? Because calling someone stupid or using the word gay in any other context than when speaking about someone's sexuality isn't very POLITE. It's a shame that in CURRENT YEAR people think this way. Laws, laws and more laws are the only way to make a country great.

This is the epitome of what 'dangerous freedom or peaceful slavery' meant.

"Nobody needs a Muslim" but I'm not seeing that article anywhere.