California is a great state. Prove me wrong

California is a great state. Prove me wrong.
Hard mode: You can't mention liberals or its demographics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYe7PwejO2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gommie policies are driving businesses out of the state. Texas and Florida have overtaken it in terms of startups per capita.

>prove me wrong
I can't, you're right.

Poor education and high cost of living

I'm a Texan and I hate everything about Commieland

California IS great, they should get independence from that shithole that is the USA.

It's the richest and most important state.
The USA are just California, NY and Texas, the rest is irrelevant

That's because you share a language with California

expensive meme state

Shit standard of living, public education going to hell, bottom 3rd of the state is basically Mexico, high rates of violent crime, corrupt and ineffective government etc. I'd rather kill myself than live in California.

Taxes, wildfires, earthquakes, high cost of living, high gun control

air pollution

They are homophobic
youtube.com/watch?v=EYe7PwejO2M

Too many niggers and Mexicans, plus the major attractions are filthy.

Bad policies, expensive, shit climate, and awful gun laws.

Too many people man, and its very expensive, that is for sure. The best city is San Diego, fucking paradise down there.

>prove to me this place is bad but don't mention anyone who lives there

Its demographics are awful. Could you imagine if the rest of the country had California's demographics? We'd be Mexico at that point, and Mexico is a shithole.

You ever notice on Sup Forums how Mexican flags defend California the most? It's like half their relatives reside there or something.

I don't get why so many Asian Americans move to California when Mexicans clearly hate them

I can't. You win.

>be a cali
>get burnt
Truly a hellhole

Outside of the coastal cities is a poor conservative state ride with substance abuse and poverty.

Honestly I wish the inland counties were part of Nevada

>waste your life savings on rent

nah.
>move to california

they were born there most likely.

No water

Urban sprawl

Shit nature

Sacramento is alright though

Nearly 1 million Asians have come to California since 2010. Not all were born there

i'm just going to ask for your source on all mexicans hating asians first.

i have mexican/hispanic friends and see asians and hispanics in the US hang out.

Just about everything is better in Texas.

In the coastal cities are a bunch of gay, liberal Mexicans though.

the traffic and lunatic drivers make me want to off myself multiple times a day

other than that it's pretty nice

>gay, liberal Mexicans
Sounds nice

they're generally more conservative but they just support the party that treats them better

it's a land of fags and traps and jews. there.

What are you talking about? Asians and Spics hate each other

Look at videos of the LA Riots - Spics trying to loot Korean owned markets

That was over 2 decades ago.

You know that Asia include countries between Turkey and Siberia, right?

California actually looks interesting and varied, excepting LA 4me..

This is really dumb. They hate coons and vice versa.
Also it was the blacks rioting, not mexicans

>I don't get why so many Asian Americans move to California when Mexicans clearly hate them
>I don't get why so many Mexican Americans move to California when Whites clearly hate them
>I don't get why so many White Americans move to California when Mexicans/Spaniards clearly hate them
>I don't get why so many Mexicans/Spaniards move to California when Native Americans clearly hate them
Cause you are a beta cu ckold.

Also too dumb to figure shit out.

those were blacks

What does California do better than Texas?

What do they mean by "Asian race"?

>b-But Mexicans hate Asians!

I wonder who's behind these retarded posts.....

Also LA riots was mostly brown/black poors being upset and rioting. When rioting people steal and vandalize shit AROUND THEM. Koreans just happen to like making money off west hollywood in the west and blacks/latinos in the south. The rest of the Asians in the East didn't see shit. The whites who made the blacks/browns chimp out in the first place responded by building a wall with the police & swat forces they had instead of sending them in to suppress the riots, but built it along those blue parts to keep out the black/latinos.

In USA, Asian is east asians, SEAsians, and south asians. No including arabs/russians/kebabs/etc.

the sons and daughters of KHAN

>MFW we can't go a single day without a thread either puffing us up or shitting on us
>MFW Americans won''t shut up about how much they hate us

I just want to sit here and eat my carne asada fries and drink my orange wheat beer in peace.

The fact that you see yourself separate from Americans says a lot

Why not see ourselves as separate? Texas and Dixie did so for decades without much fuss. Its "fuck the Yankees" this and "Remember the Alamo" that but the second Californians want a distinct culture then suddenly were all Americans here and we need to fall in.

Also I wasn't as solely Californian until Americans showed themselves as jackasses. Look at the "Calexit" thing. Like, 5 people and a volleyball with a face drawn on it started beating their chest in the same way that Texas and Dixie have done for decades and now we still have threads going up on Sup Forums and /k/ about people fantasizing about killing us for having different political opinions. Not to mention the constant whining about us all around. I couldn't even visit a relative in Oklahoma without them jumping down our throat about every little thing California has done. Also, regardless of how you feel about the president people kept going on about how Trump only lost the popular vote because of California, like we didn't count. I care less about loosing the election and more of people saying that Trump is Americas favorite except for those awful Californians. Americans stopped considering Californians American long before we did.

Really I just want us to do our own thing without stepping on anybody toes and be left alone.

>Being Texan has nothing to do with the question
>Texfag mentions it anyway

What did he mean by this?

>What did he mean by this?
He meant that for all they like to beat their chest about California being arrogant and self absorbed. It is Texas who actually wont shut up about themselves.

Liberals and its demographics.

Forget the cities, we have the forest moon of Endor irl