DUTCH GOVERNMENT "TOTALLY, TOTALLY, TOTALLY" AGAINST REFERENDUMS ON EU DEALS

It's HABBENING NL prime minister flips out at the coalition partners and the electorate over the rejection of the EU-Ukraine association agreement in a referendum earlier this year. They just ignored the result and it caused the support for the EU and the government to crash. Now they say no referendums on EU decisions EVURRR again:

politico.eu/article/dutch-prime-minister-regrets-desastrous-ukraine-referendum-mark-rutte-eu-agreement/

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/associatieverdrag-oekraine/4276873/rutte-noemt-uitslag-referendum-oekraine-desastreus.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465688560156.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh? Something's going on here??
Why do I always here this stuff from a foreigner?

I don't know, maybe the hands are running your media even more than elsewhere...

unsurprising. whenever EU decisions are put to the voters they tend to get BTFO'd

post a video or something

btw we have almost the most corrupt country in the world.

same here

every crime that happens in germany i read in either the us/uk or russian press but never hear about it in the german press

fuck off finland stay in your yurt european buisness in not your concern.

So basically they put something EU-releated to a vote, the serfs didn't do what was expected of them and now the rulers are buttmad and saying serfs shouldn't have the right to vote?

>ukraine

no such thing

controlling the narrative

I'm worried that this is exactly what is going to happen with Brexit - that they'll simply disregard the clear will of the people.

Good job. I've got all my money in dutch banks as spanish ones are not to be trusted. Don't really fancy having to move shit to the bundesrepublic.

regardless a yes vote will further the cause, whether it's through Britain leaving or the inevitable loss of credibility for the establishment when they ignore it.

Here, for you:

>>nu.nl/associatieverdrag-oekraine/4276873/rutte-noemt-uitslag-referendum-oekraine-desastreus.html
nu.nl/associatieverdrag-oekraine/4276873/rutte-noemt-uitslag-referendum-oekraine-desastreus.html

As for the others, use GT.

you what? can someone fill me in on more context? did your democracy just broke?

daily reminder that advisory referendums are nothing but bullshit postponing the inevitable and that the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

this week in news: irrelevant european males mildly rebel and are promptly sent to time out in their communal cuck shed / migrant center

yeah but where is the video of him saying it.

i'm suppose to trust some wall of text sauce on some bias website?

>that video
who the fuck even talks like that too people you know?

home media hides shit that would make natives flip their shit

Our PM calls the election results from the Ukraine-EU treaty referendum, a disasterous one.

>"Rutte adds that he is "totally, totally, totally against referendums on multilateral agreements '' and especially if dealing with agreements between several countries."

>"According to Rutte '' it makes no sense to '' a country that imposes its will on the entire EU. He said that the Netherlands owes the referendum on the 'social democrats' 'his' 'beloved coalition partner' Labour."

^ this one takes the cake. He blames his coalition partner, PVDA (Labour) for the referendum and its results while infact, it was an independent organisation (GeenPeil) that instigated it.

The difference between the Brexit referendum and the Ukraine-EU treaty one is that the former is bound and the latter one was unbound (Advisory). If the Brits vote out, they will go out or the Parliment will have to break democracy to force the UK to stay in the Union.

Not without decimating the party and handing the next election to labour. If there is one thing you can count on them to do, its that they will do everything they can to stay in power.

It's because of the PvdA supported the referendum law. So they are blaming them for the law and by extension for the referendum itself.

no ,you dont.
Eastern Europe is much more corrupt than you west fucks can even imagine,anything is corrupt here.

figures

everybody here is higly impressionable
everyone is corruptable here.

I think corruption in northern europe is much more subtle than in your country, or mine, for that matter. Here, every corrupt politician tries to steal everything that isn't figuratively nailed to the ground while in Netherlands I guess they try to hide it behind semi-legal bullshit.

your country is mostly run by tourism, no wonder anyone would skim off that top.

lol , "holland almost most corrupt country in the world " seriously dude

this is btw old news. the prime ministers just says that he was never in favour of such referendums. this has always been the point of view of Mark Rutte and his political party the VVD

yeah seriously, did i tip your toes?

It's rampant but they hide it with all sorts of semi-political organizations here. Basically they support politicians / their parties and then once they get elected the kickbacks to said organizations begin. And the system just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Every crisis is an opportunity to fund your own groups more. That's why the state is humongous in Nordic countries even though the public services have been getting cut for like three decades.

You may just be lazy

mongool gespot

>hide
>semi-political organizations here
>support politicians
>their parties and then
>once they get elected
>organizations begin
> the system just keeps getting bigger
. Every cr(isis) is an opportunity
>to fund your own groups more.
>That's why the state
>countries even though the public services have been getting cut

this some isis cryptic shit in plain sight right here.
if this is a tip i'd like a reward or something.

Democratic as fuck. We're not in a dictatorship, I swear. Look you can even make a cross on a ballot every four years! It's great.

Knowing the dutch, it's probably just too much weed. Other symptoms of this condition are such as this:

oh come the fuck on, what are you some kind of fruitcake LIKE SWEDEN?

someone link that webm that shows sweden has articles blocked in sweden

ask here

I don't have the webm but the government there blocks a shitload of stuff nowadays. The domestic media has already been utter shit-tier merchant media for a long time, but now the censorship has become "international". Daily Mail articles about the immigration policy, articles their neighboring countries write about the immigrant riots in their inner cities, crime stories on blogs etc... They've gone totally off the wall after Sverigedemokraterna started surging in the polls.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1465688560156.webm

For some reason their support has stagnated in the past six months. The subversive psyops have been wildly successful at killing off their momentum, see: www.status.st

another one of your fag sites

#SwedenYes