Eurostat just made a report that “The eastern European population is projected to fall by more than 20% by 2060”...

Eurostat just made a report that “The eastern European population is projected to fall by more than 20% by 2060”, while the western magazine the Economist made a conclusion out of that report and claimed “The solution seems obvious: let the migrants in.”

Basically what they suggest is population replacement for Eastern Europe, they take our brains and youth while they will fill the gaps in our countries with migrants from 3rd world countries, this is their solution for Eastern Europe and the future they obviously see for us as only fitting solution.

Again, we have little to blame them, our toxic nationalistic Eastern European political situation makes it hard for our economies to flourish because “hey we don’t like to trade with our neighbors” and make their economies stronger.

They are all ultra capitalists who believe world without borders will make work force cheaper and increase productivity. They talk about it since 90th but nobody cared back then

West EU is leaching from the East EU simple as that.
They lure the educated youth and at the same time they are preventing us from trading freely with other countries outside eu.They loud us with uneducated immigrants whilst they allow for educated ones to join their society .

PS Death to the EU , death to antifa , death to neonazis.

>PS Death to the EU , death to antifa , death to neonazis.
you forgot g*eeks
also pay denbts

Do not insult Greeks you shitskin

I am Turk you subhuman

turks are subhumans

you are subhuman

no
turks are subhumans

greeks are worse than turks u subhuman

no
turks are subhumans

It's true though, our growth is due to immigration. I'd rather have a declining homogeneous population than a increasing diverse one though.

Are we really your main problem ?
Do you think that we are smart enough to trick the entire EU to give us a shit tone of money and then spend every single penny on clubbing and drinking ?
If that's the case then I guess ..... Thanks !

northern euros are naive cucks

They are clearly brainwashed .

This!

I just wish for a quick death for Europe...The world does not deserve us. It's like we are from another planet.

Economists will always recommend immigration ...

The question is whether you abide. Japan recently opened up for immigration.

The problem is that they can't avoid paying their taxes but they know we waste it, so imagine that dichotomy in their piggy brains.

turkey is more european than finland
you are from another planet
you even look like aliens

Or we could just automize everything

Like border security. With automatic machine guns.