Why are people hating on Floyd at press conferences? We get it, white power...

Why are people hating on Floyd at press conferences? We get it, white power. These guys are both funny and Floyd is clearly not educated but he's been making us laugh. Form Voltron is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard or seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leonard and Dana are literally laughing right in front of you dumbasses. You can see the decimal points moving further and further down, and this is all for a meaningless fight. Floyd is 40 years old, this fight will do absolutely nothing to his legacy. It will only be about Connor, to see himself get embarrassed or paid.

cope

I want mayweather to win

MONEY

Because people buy into retarded narratives as opposed to appreciating the fact that these are two guys who don't really give a shit about each other exchanging a bit of banter so they can make more money on a fight. A year from now Floyd and Connor are probably going to be shooting the shit with each other at the ESPYS as if this fight never even happened. If anyone wants to see what a real rivalry looks like, I recommend the documentary "Thrilla in Manilla".

You said it. White power, plus Conor is literally babby's first fighter. He's casual friendly in that he talks trash, and can back it up. He's "safe" as dangerous can be so white people worldwide love him. Talks hip hop, says he's a gangster, loves rap, but he's short and has a thick Irish accent so people aren't offput or scared of him

Literally a WWE tier character he has building and the bland eat that up

Floyd on the other hand, is a lot of the same shit, but 10 years older and a success story. He's undefeated and he didn't compromise any of who he is to be undefeated. His fights aren't casual friendly, he's much more humble now, but even still casuals think it's disingenuous, a lot of that is race as well.

>Why are people hating on Floyd at press conferences? We get it, white power. These guys are both funny and Floyd is clearly not educated but he's been making us laugh. Form Voltron is probably one of the funniest things I've ever heard or seen.
>Leonard and Dana are literally laughing right in front of you dumbasses. You can see the decimal points moving further and further down, and this is all for a meaningless fight. Floyd is 40 years old, this fight will do absolutely nothing to his legacy. It will only be about Connor, to see himself get embarrassed or paid.
> (OP)
>
>cope
> (OP)
>I want mayweather to win
>MONEY
>Because people buy into retarded narratives as opposed to appreciating the fact that these are two guys who don't really give a shit about each other exchanging a bit of banter so they can make more money on a fight. A year from now Floyd and Connor are probably going to be shooting the shit with each other at the ESPYS as if this fight never even happened. If anyone wants to see what a real rivalry looks like, I recommend the documentary "Thrilla in Manilla".
>You said it. White power, plus Conor is literally babby's first fighter. He's casual friendly in that he talks trash, and can back it up. He's "safe" as dangerous can be so white people worldwide love him. Talks hip hop, says he's a gangster, loves rap, but he's short and has a thick Irish accent so people aren't offput or scared of him
>Literally a WWE tier character he has building and the bland eat that up
>Floyd on the other hand, is a lot of the same shit, but 10 years older and a success story. He's undefeated and he didn't compromise any of who he is to be undefeated. His fights aren't casual friendly, he's much more humble now, but even still casuals think it's disingenuous, a lot of that is race as well.

Why are people even watching this shit? No better than reading tabloid gossip.

Boxing is dead

>boxing
this is wwe tier entertainment.

This isn't boxing. This is a cashgrab for stupid casuals.

+1 for form voltron

Its well known, Conor is not a racist.

Stop trying to fool casuals with your lies.

Why are people supposed to like Floyd in these press conferences?

What does cope mean burger?

I never said he's racist, im just exaggerating the reason why people keep booing Floyd and cheering McGregor, they have thier first Street smart white dude who can actually brawl and is a stud or whatever. But my goodness it gets so cringe when they start squealing like 14 year old girls. This is boxing, not New Kids on the Block.

>squealing like 14 year old girls
squealing? I didn't hear any of that. I don't know what you're talking about. It sounded like a typical UFC press conference to me. Try watching one, there's a lot, they're all the same.

I've seen conferences. Conor is another level. Theyre treating him like he's Harry styles. And it's clear there's some kind of subtext in America

Conors going to beat him. Its set up too perfectly. Floyd will be set for life with all the bets laid down. Meme magic works.

If Conor wins, it means ABSOLUTELY nothing. This is an encounter purely about finance. It's a battle of status. The fight already happened, it was always behind the scenes, it happened when the contract was being drawn up. Whomever got what he wanted, won. The rest is all honoring the contract and obligation. Everything were seeing now, press and fight, is for legal reasons, period.

Genuine question, do normal people (not cucks obviously) really care when someone calls them a racist?

>If Conor wins, it means ABSOLUTELY nothing
>implying that if he loses it means ABSOLUTELY everything

Christ, no wonder you spastics voted in a skiing instructor to run your (adopted) country (into the ground).

The worst thing about this fight is that they can't both lose

you don't like skiing? fag

>as hominem about our prime
>forgets he has an oompa loopa in office
If he loses it means he's an idiot and shameful plug, rookie boxer that can't even best an old man. Run along now boy.

>Irish
>White

Mmm...

>Why are people hating on Floyd at press conferences?
Because that nigger is too scared of GGG

Because letting this fight happen proves boxing is a joke, and officially dead.

>GGG
Good grab game?

>being so butthurt that you don't even see the flag

>stud
>Manlet
Pick one

"YOU A MICROWAVED MEAL, IM A HOMECOOKED MEAL."

Please someone for the love of everything good, make that a meme.

i have one, but im not posting it in this shit thread.

its not so much that hes uneducated its that hes been punched to the point of literal retardation.

go to 1:09
youtube.com/watch?v=N4_mWhcfIh0

Anyone else notice how shook McGregor got when Floyd showed him his 1.5m watch? Dude looked genuinely sad that his probably five to six digit watch couldn't compete.

they can both suffer long-term brain damage

no, because he wasn't shook.

Conor loves money, but he's not there just for the money. he's a real fighter, something boxing fans wouldn't understand.

Ayoo

>brazilian cop motorcycle chase
that was here senpai

I literally just went off the gasoline truck at 12 seconds in or so and assumed it was Brazilian

when you microwave a homecooked meal it's still pretty good

No you don't. Sit down, be humble.

I want Mayweather to win but every time he opens his mouth it's like a 10 year old edgy kid with a limited vocabulary trying to be "gangsta". McGregor is no better but at least he can say a complete sentence.

>as hominem
faggot

The funny thing is people like you getting mad that other people are enjoying this somehow. Just shut the fuck up lad.

You can tell there's no real rivalry because there isn't a wall of security seperating them at any given moment, plus Floyd's team is clearly enjoying this and playing down shit the media makes up like "racist statements" or joking about Connor's ridiculous outfit. This is all carefully planned WWE promos and it's working

that 1.4 million Patek Philippe though.

Conor will throw an elbow or knee in the heat of battle when Mayweather ties him up in a clinch.

disqualification and on to fight #2... just like the DIAZ FIGHTS... plural.. 2 fights.. not just 1.

mayweather is a bitch, conor could spit in his face and floyd would say PLEASE MASSA MAY I HAVE ANOTHER

that much is so obvious clear

Conor literally Shut The Fuck Up whenever Mayweather told him to

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

shut your fookin mouth before I spit in your face

Lol Conor kept switching his mics whenever they got cut after LA

Floyd by movement in the 3rd round. I can see Condwarf getting dizzy real quick.

It's all a fucking debacle and they're both boring sub100IQ morons

does anybody actually believe that this faggotry between them is real and not staged?

Boxing = Gentleman

MMA = Animals.

No unless it'll effect our jobs but most of the times it doesn't.

HARD WERK

they're performing on a stage

German Goo Girls?

"Floyd will be charged with first degree murder" .

>giant gooby glock

Please tell me thats shopped?

i think it's airsoft

>waaaaaaa muh racism
Is this the power of boxing fans? What a bunch of crybabies.

There is no racism, you loser. He said he was exaggerating to make a point.

Call the cops. NOW!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who here has £400 on McGregor?

I have $50 on Mcgregor. Easy win for mystic Mac.

Anyone else pissed off that Floyd is claiming he would have no problems stepping in the Octagon.

Like he engineered the whole thing to be a boxing match and then he starts bullshitting.

Floyd Womanpuncher Mayweather will always be hated.

He'll never be defeated though.

I am not pissed. I know he will never do it. A prizefighter doesn't have to "prove" himself against every dork on every streetcorner who wants to fight him. It would be nonsensical.

If Dana in fact took Floyd as a young lad he would have been an interesting specimen to work with. Extremely high IQ fighter, I can only imagine what he would be like in the cage. I'm getting mini Anderson Silva vibes.