Why the fuck does this Mexican shithole need to so many teams?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/
taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
youtube.com/watch?v=FKmO7cII3u4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9WfFoEtjfU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhJbtB0gUyY
youtube.com/watch?v=4mk_DQBpg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=XBsH4XpxMJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will need them to keep their useless population sated when they get removed from the union and their economy collapses because all they have is silicon valley and latinos.

It's funny because Latinos are the most useless segment of the US population - and California is full of them

Half of all media comes from that state

Because it's the richest state where all the money is, probably

>123 total US teams in the big 4
>16 are Californian, soon to be 15
>13% of total, soon to be 12.2%
>324 million people in US
>39.25 are Californian
>12.1% of total

Gee I'm not sure

Especially SF a city thats nothing but faggots

t. flyover country

What's the point for the Warriors and Kings to exist when the Clippers and Lakers exist?

Ummm niggers would like a word with you

40% of California prisoners are Latino
27% of California prisoners are Black

Citation please

Biggest population and biggest economy you retard

the entire rest of the state that isnt even within 300 miles of Los Angeles, or in the case of kings fans, despises the lakers

Nigga that's a 7-9 hour drive

The clippers are the ones that shouldn't exist. Waste of a franchise desu

ppic.org/publication/californias-changing-prison-population/

Texas is richer cause of oil and agriculture

>california
>california
You stated Latinos were the most useless segment of population in the US
At least they raise there children and don't in mass worship slinging drugs and gangbanging while lookong down on anyone in their community trying to get educated like blacks do

have you heard of a city called los angeles?

>he lives in a flyover state

>he waits the day his joke of a region gets noticed

kek

hating on based mexibros,
self loathing much?

or let me guess...you'll have

the chicken

kek

This. The mexican community takes pride in people going to college while the black community clowns on you and calls you Uncle Tom, white washed etc. all they care about is gold chains nigga

Is this the same thread that's going on in Sup Forums and Sup Forums and Sup Forums?

Answer this for me anons

Who is harder working Mexicans or Blacks?

Blacks. It's pretty tough going to the welfare office to get your check every once a month

California has a significantly higher GDP than Texas. Like nearly double.

Except Texas isn't full of useless minorities

this joke never gets old

Doesn't that imply California is even better given that it's much more successful than Texas even with "useless minorities"?

THIS

What joke? California as a state?

>Except Texas isn't full of useless minorities

you must not live here, kid

TEXAS vs. COMMIELAND SPORTS TEAMS

NFL: Cowboys >>>>>>> (Raiders)* > Whiners > Texans > Rams/Chargers

NBA: Lakers = Spurs >>>> Rockets > Warriors > Mavericks > Kings/Clippers

MLB: Who cares really

NCAA: Texas is home to college football, California sucks at it except USC.

Sure only been once and don't know all too much about it admittedly, but I grew up in Chicago (in suburbs) and currently live in phx. I don't feel too unsafe going through rough looking Latino areas but rough black areas I've been through back in chicago I can't say the same about, not that I've spent a lot of time in either but I think most people who have would tell you the same

UT lost to the Cal bears, one of the worst teams in the pac12

the warriors are better then literally every team you listed

>cowboys

LMAO

Isn't Texas absolutely full of Mexicans?

Cowboys have 16 home games
And how are the Warriors better than the Rockets or Spurs considering that they have only 2 championships?

yes, sadly

>cowboys home games

Most Texas Mexicans are culturally white like Selena Gomez.

Indios and Mestizos avoid Texas

The Warriors literally have as many championships as the Spurs and are most likely going to surpass that next year

The Cowboys invaded Niners stadium last year and in 2011. Checkmate

and yet they were outnumbered at home by 49ers fans AND texans fans

it wasn't that bad

and by city

Dallas = LA sports (both have a flagship franchise in a sport)
Houston > SF Gay Area (gays shouldn't watch sports)
San Antonio > San Diego (LOL)

It really depends on how long a family has been in the country. I grew up a in what was a poor latino in San Francisco(I'm costa rican, not a mexishit), what I noticed was the more generations a family has been in the united states the more they act like black people from the united states. The same many families from the west indies and africa, the longer their families are in this country the less likely they are willing to get educated and the more they adopt the behavior of the typical gang bangers you hear about on fox news. It's crazy you get idiots who can't speak proper spanish or english, it's a fucked up combination of both languages with a dash of ebonics.

>GDP

Meme stat

>Lakers = Spurs

BEING THIS FUCKING DELUSIONAL

How is that not true?

damn it feels good to be hated by irrelevant flyover states

>Mexican shithole

That's not Texas.

California is WAY more Mexican than Texas

It's massive and has tons of major metropolitan areas. Keep in mind, in pure size the American states are often country size. So it's that big of a stretch that something England sized would have like 3 teams a sport, how would deep SoCal fans support a Bay Area team? Its like a NYC/Buffalo situation but even longer.

oh please commiefornia lives out of federal gibs there are too many mexicans, illegals and poor people the gdp is only higher because of holywood silicon walley etc its a clusterfuck... texas is far more stable and healthier.

How is Texas Mexican?

We need teams for spics and whites.

Angels, Clippers, Ducks, and Chargers are for white people.

Dodgers, Lakers, Kings, and Raiders are for spics and niggers.

Daily reminder the Atlantic megaregion on the east coast has approximately the same population as california but more sports teams per capita

mlb: who cares
opinion discarded you low IQ semen slurper

He """"""""doesn't care""""""" because even the fucking Padres are more relevant than texas baseball teams

How about the Warriors, Sacramento Kings, 49ers Sharks Giants A's Rams and Padres?

Baseball doesn't belong in Texas

We don't watch Spic sports here

Warriors - whites and asians
Sacramento Kings - spics
49ers - spics
Sharks - whites
Giants - spics
A's - nigs and whites
Rams - whites
Padres - whites

These are all generally speaking btw, of course spic Chargers fans exist and white 49ers fans, etc.

>Baseball doesn't belong in Texas
>We don't watch Spic sports here
>rags
the dfw area loves the >rags they are extremely loyal to them

>he gets informed through Sup Forums

stupid yuro

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/

>Texass fags still seething at our superiority
lel

>MLB: Who cares really
Hello Trey'Vaughn

California is the majority of the westcoast, compare them to all the teams in the NE, Carolinas, Atlanta and Florida for a better comparison

mexicans > americans

Im from Houston

I see more Dynamo jerseys than Astros jerseys

Mexicans have the lowest IQs holy shit. Ive worked with them and I'm convinced God created them solely for the purpose of yard work. That's it

delet

as a mexican this is true, most of my family and friends of family think im sort of a genius just because i work as an EE.

I swear it's the Californian Mexicans that are responsible for the stereotypes. I've been to California a few times and the Mexicans there seem to act rather oddly compared to what I'm used to. Is it because they came from a different state or is it just Central and South Americans being mistaken for the typical Mexican?
>t. Arizonan Mexican

>tfw only Texas and California can create this much butthurt on Sup Forums

Flyover states, are you even trying?

Why are Californians so obsessed with Texas?

Nice false flag there. Nobody cares about the worstern coast enough to even hate it.

Lol how fucking delusional are you? Mexicans take the jobs you lazy fucks won't do, like picking strawberries and mowing people's lawns. What do blacks contribute exactly?

>California is only richer because it has these things that make it richer!!!

It's like complaining that Texas has oil

Blacks speak English and are legal citizens
Spics are not

>thread made about California, probably by a Texan, because they're that obsessed
>Texan starts shitposting in here
>hurr obsession

These threads always make me laugh. Based California triggering the fuck out of basement dwelling alt right babbies

Are you suggesting this a good thing?

>speaking a language is contributing to society

Off yourself deshawn

The funniest thing about California hate threads is that apparently you flyover California hating morons think that the entire state is liberal Bay Area and LA

The large majority of area of the state basically look like any Midwestern state. Tons of farms and land. Seriously you drive down I5 from bay area to LA and you'd think you were in iowa driving down the middle of the state

and all those parts of the state are also staunchly gun toting republican farmers

He's just stating a fact

/k/ here. Fuck the peoples republic of california. Hope it sinks into the Pacific. They also suck at every relevant sport.

Except most of the farm workers are Spic while in the rest of the US, they're either white or robot

Texas is a football/basketball/soccer state you fat DFW Spic

they will get the clippers soon. just watch

Clippers will go back to San Diego if anything

Also

Stars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cucks, kongs, and shorks

>Ducks
>White fans

>Blacks speak English
This is debatable.

They're already in talks to move to Inglewood.

I'd gladly be a gardener again but you greasy beaners undercut everybody by paying low wages to paisas and you are the worst humans in the world when it comes to operating leaf blowers. You can't even be relied upon for the Canadian holocaust and at least niggers will be helpful there. Deport yourself, hombre.

>this is what Sup Forums considers "culturally white" youtube.com/watch?v=FKmO7cII3u4
youtube.com/watch?v=m9WfFoEtjfU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhJbtB0gUyY
youtube.com/watch?v=4mk_DQBpg4w
youtube.com/watch?v=XBsH4XpxMJY

Only a minority of Texas Mexicans are like that

So Texas Mexicans aren't entire culturally white huh, Pablo. See what I can do there?

>tfw always thought California is by far the best state in the US
>tfw influenced by Hollywood & Silicon Valley
>tfw at some point even dreamt of moving there when I was young
>tfw Sup Forums redpilled me and taught me that California is actually a poor brown hellhole where white people are hated

t-thanks I guess