ITT: Bands that got worse with every album. Pic related

ITT: Bands that got worse with every album. Pic related.

Sorry but you're just wrong.
FtM > Deloused > Bedlam >Amputechture > Noctourniquet > Octahedron

But every album of theirs after Frances the Mute are pleb filters.

Linkin Park

The Fratellis

their albums got less cohesive as whole collections of songs but I still think there’s some really excellent parts on all of them

arctic monkeys

this puts it pretty well, id say amputechtre is their best but deloused has pop sensibilities and cohesiveness.

The Archers of Loaf (but they were still pretty good by their last album)

Pink Floyd
God it go so bad.

You know there were albums before Dark Side right? Like sure it got bad after The Wall but Division was good and honestly every album before AHM except piper was not good.

they peaked at amputechture

Does it count if they were never good?

SCIENCE is one of the best mainstream albums of the late 90s. You clearly have bad taste in music

Easy one

>Linkin Park
Wrong. A Thousand Suns is their best work, and Minutes to Midnight/Living Things were much better than Hybrid Theory and Meteora. They only went wrong with One More Light.

Deloused > Amputechture > Frances > Noctourniquet > Bedlam > Octahderon desu
Cassandra Gemini can only carry FTM so much

Mercury Rev, with the exception of the first two, which are tied. Each one was just slightly not as good as the one before it. I personally prefer Yerself Is Steam to Boces anyway, but that's just me. Boces had more bravado of execution.

>tfw i like every single pink floyd album up until TDB
based band. Only one im conflicted with is Ummagumma but even that has Grantchester Meadows and The Narrow Way

They actually peaked in the mid 70's.

Depends on which Floyd you're talking about though. If you're expecting something like Piper from the Waters/Gilmour/Wright/Mason lineup then you'll always be disappointed, save for maybe Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast. They were basically a different band starting with a Saucerful of Secrets.

Mcr

I enjoy their first three albums, but this band definitely got shittier with each release.

Arctic Monkeys

This.