youtube.com/watch?v=KET476dpF1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jQAjGmPtlN0
youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E
youtube.com/watch?v=K2k1iRD2f-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not sad, he's getting a bj

fuck whites

Upper Class
>went to a select few public schools, old-money, Southern English, polo/shooting/horses, potential military links, politically interested in very specific things usually from a preservation angle eg the preservation of 3 pipe water fountains as produced as produced in a particular cotswalds town

Upper Middle Class (depnds of rural or urban)
rural:
>Private school, rich tory parents, not as posh as upper, kids go to Durham/Bath for uni, rugby playing, kids grow up thinking they're superior to other people

urban:
>Kids go to state school but as a political statement, rich but leftwing/liberal, kids go to good universities but to study sociology and psychology (parents don't seem to care about their future, beyond just throwing money at them)

Lower Middle Class
>3/4 bed semi post-war build, 3-series car or the like, family holiday in spain, runtoids that covet material objects such as branded clothing, the typical deano: politically manipulated by simple messages meant to work on outrage, because he approach thinking by means of least resistance.

Working Class
>blue collar parents, Attached house or low-end semi, a noble, and increasignly rare breed - treated as noble by the upper and upper-middle class, but in turth they only seek to continue exploiting them. hobbies include going to the pub

Underclass
>Council housing, delinquent children, feckless parents, noticably ugly traits, smoke and drink to excess, poor diet, holiday in butlins/pontins or southern spain as a treat (if at all), politically apathetic too busy dealing drugs or riding mini-motos

How'd I do

my bum

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

chinese cartoons

a group of 3 "lads" just rocked up to the STI clinic swigging bottles of cider and laughing about how they think they all have different STDs

burn the poor

Know plenty of deanos of the variety that works on the internet too.

You simply cannot comprehend the concept of Deano if you don't live in Britain
It's not something you can just observe, you must immerse yourself in the Deano. As a resident of Essex I have had the pleasure of interacting with these creatures on a daily basis, and have made significant contributions to the field of Deanology

una vela

>cider
bad apple juice

Been to London but couldn't get laid, don't know why tbqh

too simplistic to get much wrong, a really good post would have juicy personal details that combine all of the lives of the people in each class

I'll grant you a 4/10

genuinely don't understand deano posting have never met anyone who fits the "sterotype"

t. upper middle

gf brought up marriage again

quality

youtube.com/watch?v=KET476dpF1Y

forgot the actual middle

shut the fuck up then?

can someone fill me in on the 190 cm master race kiddy fondling scandal

configuring windows updates
30% complete
do not turn off you computer

deano has nothing to do with the upper middle

t. renowned australian deanologist routinely denounced by his colleagues in the united kingdom for not having the personal touch

Lived in a 4 bed detached house with detached double garage in the Home Counties. Dad was a board member of an IT firm. Didn't go to a private school but went to a brand new primary school in a semi-rural town. Went on holiday to placed like Jamaica and St Barthes. I guess I grew up upper-middle class

omg sorry

>watch riverdale
>they keep referencing netflix

ah yes, gen z entertainment

fucking deanos reeeeee

where do new money pulled themselves up by their bootstraps people who grew up working class fit in?

thanks for sharing mate x

How would Deano fare if he switched places with a Chad?

Would her be able to make it big in the states? Would Chad get along well here?

Because I was 14-19 years old, newfag.

what will Britain's GDP be like when the national population is 40% White British, 20% White Other, 17% Muslim, 7% Indian, 7% Black, 6% Central and Eastern Asian, 3% Other?

>thought up a belter post
>completely forgotten what it was

do you know what

camomile is shite

My family is heavily military middle class
Doesnt fit with any of these really

Yeah not bad. I kek'd at that line about incredibly specific political interests of the upper classes

I'm urban upper middle class but I'm a Brexit-voting Tory. Literally the only one of my kind. All my friends are unironically jaw-droppingly shocked when I tell them, they just assume I'm a leftist like them

By using that picture are you saying you're gay?

you in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=jQAjGmPtlN0

missed out grammar schools, a core component of upper middle

What books you lot reading then?

deano genocide when

deanos are just a british version of a chad

shite

What's your favourite pomade?

do you think in the far future when white people have been vastly replaced the minority of whites left will be all like 'we wuz kings n shit'?

Helter Skelter

wrong

Grammar schools are firmly middle middle
Upper middle is private schooling

Alri lads the gf is here will try not to vomit when I see her ttoo'

look at london because it already has that composition

high GDP concentrated in the hands of a few but little to no real wage rises and low standard of living for anyone below upper middle class

yoga 710 lad about?

just got sick in my mouth

im upperclass but without the old money

what kind of strongbow is that?

bible

Not seen this image for a good while

they pretty much are
america has the whole jock chad thing whereas here theres "lad" culture.
Deanos are just drones who never grew out of it

apple cider

wrong

they make apple cider now?

Isn't it funny how 190 all but disappeared after he was outed as a nonce here?

He tried to hang around for a while but ultimately gave up, hilarious

NEED a trashy goth gf

cockgrease waterbased if i want to proper slick my hair
bw black & white if i just want to style it a bit

I find any of the Lockharts pomades to be consistently great. Reuzel green is top tier, too. Honourable mentions go to the newer formulations of Layrite and Shear Revival Crystal Lake. Nostalgic Handmade gets a lot of love from many reviewers but every time I've tried it, while the product performs pretty well, the pomade always beads when applying and get chunks everywhere. I wouldn't buy again

wish cider got you drunk

dont understand why 2bh was filtered and why it still is

literally forgot all about him

Why do you lads think she hates her father so much

nah not really

chad is hench, deano goes gym but is a but flabby

chad shags loads of girls, deano used to always be out on the pull but has shagged around 11 girls in his life

chad is good looking, deano is bang average

chad got a job with his dad's large corporation and earns hundreds of thousands, deano got a job with his dad's mate's plumbing business

etc.

how exactly will the whole UK become Londonised?

the moot is a gook

what happened? guess i missed that

shaking my head to be honest famalam

shocking performance from konta today desu

there are several flavours

SICK of thots and deanos on normiebook sharing total SHIT about love island about an island full of fucking DEANOS and THOTS

FUCK

well yes but besides the point
i cant get married i still post on /brit/ and eat gummy sweets

London is growing is why. Look at what's happening in parts of Sussex and north Kent. Very Londonistani

ignore the troll, lisicki never got outed as a pedophile

someone kept making posts claiming that lisicki was a nonce
secretly he's just stopped posting often here because he's done with uni

do deanos have the ability to reproduce? what does he name the children and how does he raise them?

wonder if people are gonna start calling her Hungarian or Australian now

youtube.com/watch?v=R9oZaP-my5E

Deano life

what's a thot

Waiting for the gf to wake up

increasingly fast travel but train and high speed self driving cars so the entire country literally becomes a commuter belt to london

is it dark fruits

Being obsessed with class is a middle class disease. The upper classes and the working classes don't really have any sense of class beyond 'rich and poor', but the middle classes feel the need to conjure up all these subtle distinctions and categories. Wish it didn't affect me but I have to admit it does. Being middle class is suffering. Perhaps it's part of the reason we make the best intellectuals?

>thots
foy
its slags here

hmmmm
perhaps

Wrong
Deano is a tryhard working class lad who made it to sales or management and has no taste or self awareness
Chad is a handsome athletic guy who basically skates through life with no effort

Alan's started talking to himself

london isn't growing because of the green belt

> Perhaps it's part of the reason we make the best intellectuals?
objectively not true middle class have worst contributions to art across the board, it's almost always some poor fucker who pulls it out or some upper middle class or upper guy

delete your normiebook profile

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her job as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Jezza to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

>deano is just a british chad

Chad is a global thing, not a yank thing. Chad is the literal perfect specimen, deano is the common specimen

Class explained:
youtube.com/watch?v=K2k1iRD2f-c

slags have the decency to put out, thots thrive only on attention