What is the worst song you know of? Just the worst sounding shit you can't tolerate whatsoever?

What is the worst song you know of? Just the worst sounding shit you can't tolerate whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY
youtube.com/watch?v=sahqG5T6FcI
youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy7kJyizoc
youtube.com/watch?v=7dqMyh4ILIg
youtube.com/watch?v=TFUJw5WL-d8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9bYsvUzVg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7pGA33HxieY
youtube.com/watch?v=BTT3-vA25Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=B_dPkon22Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
youtube.com/watch?v=z8kq_lFv44g
youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc
youtu.be/g4_BQdVsu0o
youtu.be/sNAw3f5VXA8
youtube.com/watch?v=btMMmgfRC-E
youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8
youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0
youtube.com/watch?v=iyed5qd7FmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xBUyILhxcZI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iP3zmn4jPGk
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ3ND7tFpYI
youtube.com/watch?v=XQTj9MI8aIo
youtu.be/0Dpw0VvH4m0
youtube.com/watch?v=659pppwniXA
youtube.com/watch?v=sXBpJ4qbmRw
youtube.com/watch?v=5XfRjVo5wOE
youtube.com/watch?v=iC8oP4Z_xPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=b-eYbUVZedY
Everything about it drives me up the fucking wall

youtube.com/watch?v=sahqG5T6FcI

Anything REM.

youtube.com/watch?v=Orlbo9WkZ2E

This fills me with existential dread every time I hear it. The music video makes it even worse

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsy7kJyizoc

youtube.com/watch?v=7dqMyh4ILIg

GUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANGGUCCIGANG

youtube.com/watch?v=TFUJw5WL-d8

youtube.com/watch?v=Kb9bYsvUzVg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

the corniest, most melodramatic piece of shit ever created. this song makes linkin park look like tough biker shit.

Will never understand how they tricked anyone into enjoying their bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=7pGA33HxieY

youtube.com/watch?v=BTT3-vA25Zk

I
FUCKING HATE
this song

I don't get it

Fuck you, man.

Halsey in general is just fucking awful. Everything she has put out makes me want to keel over and fucking die. Her voice, her writing, her aesthetic, everything is just fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B_dPkon22Z0

Candy is one of my all time favorite songs and she butchered it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc

>when your song is so bad it becomes a joke twelve years later and a meme TWENTY years later

I actually still listen to that from time to time. Truly a pioneer of internet fame meme rap.

this. It doesn't sound like he cared at all while making it. at several point in one song you can hear windows notifications in the middle of the song. like his sticky keys bubble came up.
youtube.com/watch?v=z8kq_lFv44g

thats why its a meme on par with that familiar faces song or that REM song about sadness

To be fair, J Lo stole her Firecracker sample instrumental from under her and put it on her single one week before it was released so she had to find a replacement quickly. And she had a mental breakdown over this anyway

Anything with either of the following, singularly or combined.
>YOU KNOW ME
or
>CARDI B

I was just at a bar last weekend and some d.b. played five rem songs in a row.

this fucking song

youtube.com/watch?v=SC4xMk98Pdc

Gen Z must be mental defectives

youtu.be/g4_BQdVsu0o

youtu.be/sNAw3f5VXA8

When I see Pitchfork praising the brave members of the #resistance who dare to stand up to Drumpf via music, this song is what I think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=btMMmgfRC-E
>ptsd from gh2
As someone who genuinely hates the "metal all just sounds like noise" comment I can say with the utmost certainty that this just sounds like noise to me.

How could you hate this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8

why is he popular

Look at these brainlets. Point and laugh.

OWA OWA OWA OWA. Literally any social occasion I go to I have to listen to this garbage.

>he hates fun
I bet you never even fucked a bitch you forgot the name.

>over 1,5 billion streams on spotify alone

people are fucking brainwashed

its so bad its good

i unironically listen to this when i'm having fun

RAISED ON BIGGIE AND NIRVANA

Those songs aren't that bad

Listen to the rest of the album anyway, you'll love it

This song is objectively bad
youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0

I'm the one who posted Ed Sheeran, and no, it's not THAT bad, but it's still bad. I'm afraid I think the reason I hate it/him so much is because fucking everyone has this unconditional LOVE for his music when it's not even good. I really can not understand why or how he became so popular.

Normalfags are just normalfags m8
A bunch of them aren't even aware of any artist that isn't top 40

This shit is awful...
youtube.com/watch?v=iyed5qd7FmQ

youtube.com/watch?v=xBUyILhxcZI

>no Despacito

>Despacito
It's annoying how popular that song became but it's not necessarily bad

goodbye to everybody - some youtube fag

I hate that all latino pop songs have that same drum pattern

or "reggaeton" whatever it is

Really anything by Grimes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZaI2IlHwmgQ

the beat is actually kinda nice. its post malone's fucking awfulness that ruins it

wrong

This band's second album is actually great. But I really hate this song.

I fucking hate black metal.

anything by Halsey, especially "New Americana"

lol didn't even notice it was the first post in the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iP3zmn4jPGk

my bih luh do cocayh

Tbh its a bit more musically inventive than anything they would put out in response. It would be more like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQ3ND7tFpYI

Fuck I meant this

youtube.com/watch?v=XQTj9MI8aIo

youtu.be/0Dpw0VvH4m0

youtube.com/watch?v=659pppwniXA

This used to play on the radio station played at my job.
EVERY FUCKING DAY

I LOVE >you

youtube.com/watch?v=sXBpJ4qbmRw

>Metallica and Lou Reed
Great on paper, terrible in practice

OOH WOO I'M A REBEL JUST FOR KICKS NOW

eh

Do people actually listen to that unironically?

>Not fucking with Kreayshawn
>Not fucking with Lil Debs

Yeeeeeeeesh

anything by pitbull

No idea, I heard it on the radio

Brahms Waltz Op 39 No 15 that piece of music gives me anxiety attacks

Every reggaeton tune. That shit is literally everywhere. I am from Mexico btw, from some shitty failed city called Toluca.

ONCE I WAS SEVE YEARS OLD

>we are the new amaricana
>high on legal marijuana
who okayed these lyrics

this seems like they could make something really good out of it, but they didn't

The worst song of all time is actually a tie, between:

youtube.com/watch?v=5XfRjVo5wOE
and
youtube.com/watch?v=iC8oP4Z_xPw

>look up a shitty, awful, horrible song on youtube
>all the people in the comments expressing comments about how much they love the song and how happy it makes them

why does this make me feel so melancholy? I don't want to be jaded. it's a bad song but it makes people happy. y'know? maybe nickelback was their parents' favorite band before they died. maybe they got bullied in school and listened to blood on the dance floor and it helped them stay centered. as long as the music makes someone feel happy, what's the harm? we spend all day getting mad about music on an imageboard. I don't know. it just feels strange.

Anything that boybands posing as "bands" make like 5SoS,The Vamps, Plain White T's etc.

>at several point in one song you can hear windows notifications in the middle of the song
times for these? I just wanna laugh

I fuckin hate that song man.

Never agreed more with someone

>The aural equivalent of some druggie, malnourished, dumbfuck wigger shitting in your face is "fun"
Please leave
Can trapfags fuck off of Sup Forums? Whenever one of them posts, it's like it's a PR telling us that if we don't take enough pills we're racist nerds that ruin ART on account that it doesn't NEED to have any standard or talent behind it or even a half hearted attempt, so long as it's """"FUN""""

Ironic, you sound like a butthurt 14'er.

Literally came here to post this. This is the absolute worst song I can think of.

I never realized how cringey and edgy the lyrics for this song are until now. Fucking awful I hate this girl.

brave one to insult something people pretend to like, death grips is absolute trash and people here only pretend to like it because others pretend to like it, a cycle of idiocy.

Popular rap and edm drives me up a fucking wall, but I still like a lot of rap and electronic music.

Stay mad soyboy

This is her Creep, she hates it too

I'd respond with a "bait" image but I don't have any.

Good. That faggotry does absolutely nothing more than clutter up threads. It's literally the equivalent of pun chains on reddit or dislike bar jokes on youtube.

>not necessarily bad

>lol
go back to facebook man

I fucking hate this song