3>1>2>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>6>5

3>1>2>4>>>>>>>>>>>>5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wiE_Bk8FOY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Prove me wrong

2 is the best season not even up for debate, you Quarles cocksuckers need to know your fucking place.

5 had the best promos/posters

>Defining an entire season by one of many many many characters
Still
>you quarles cocksuckers
I kek'd

1 was the best because
(Spoilers)
nazi boyd turns into church boyd

I love three but there's a certain magic to season 1 that they never recaptured, particularly the back half of season one.

Season 4 is where it all went wrong

>writing becomes try hard as fuck >introduce fanboy meme culture character >

>he doesn't think season 3 is the best

I think a big problem with end of the series is that Elmore got sick and died over the course of the last two seasons.

I have a feeling he helped behind the scenes more than Yost let on.

Too bad they couldn't get a ringer for end of the series like Soderberg.

3>2>4>1>>>>>>5

>he thinks elmore had much to do with the show
Elmore did not get involved beyond specifically writing a book for the writers to pick out of, which they did sometimes.

By his own admission, they wrote the characters better than he did.

Now, that's not to say his writing didn't influence the show, though not always for the better. Thankfully, the writers didn't really model the plotting off of his writing.
Elmore Leonard could not construct a decent plot to save his life.
But some (though certainly not all) of the dialogue is Elmore style, and that's a negative, because elmore specialized in le badazzzzz gangster slick dialogue that fedora eighth graders eat up (no surprise elmore is one of many influences on that manchild Tarantino)

It was just a coincidence the show turned to shit after he died.

I like every season

5 sucked a lot but 6 is the gayest season by far.

Coward

Major spoilers
Boyd's dialogue became insufferable by the time season 5 came along. Writers heads got way to up their own asses. Pretentious faggots

Show was interesting in that it's lead character was probably one of the weakest

>Raylan was a weak character
Could not disagree more. Sure by a certain point the writers didn't know what to do with him and really fucked up his arcs the last couple seasons. But the same is even truer for Boyd. What a colossal fuck up they did with that guy. Show didn't really go anywhere the last couple years, just kind of what the writers thought was 'supposed' to happen

Just becuase he lost more fights than Worf.

>autism

Kek-a-doodle-due

Season 3 for extra strength Boomtown feels

Great show. Even the nigger characters were based.

>you Quarles cocksuckers need to know your fucking place.
made me laugh 2bh

This show had best ending ever.

>tfw dug coal together

[spoier]if by ending, you mean the last scene, which was great but the two seasons leading up to it were a fucking trainwreck.[/spoiler]

It was fucking dull. And gay.

Feel like I missed an episode in season 6 because Winona finally gave in and wanted to stay with Raylan no matter what, then suddenly in the last episode she appears with Iron Eagle

>(you)

there was a timeskip, and it was showing that their cycle of being together, being apart, getting back together was starting again.

If you look at season 1 circumstances, they were very similar to the ending except now they have a small kid together.

I feel sorry for Winona's future 3rd ex-husband.

not him but it was sappy as fuck
and the 40 minutes leading up to it blew black dick

>show glorifying the us marshals
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Faggot.

Was this purchase justified?

if it was cheaper than buying seasons 1-4 than yes.

just throw away 5& 6 to be honest senpai

2>3>1>4>6>5

RIP Gary

Also, will we get a Justified reunion season with the adventures of Raylan and Todd Packer?

You're fucking underage. And gay.

>ebin spinoff premise XD

>2&3 above 1
Rest of the list is good though

2>1>3>6>4>5

2 had the GOAT antagonist, 3 not far behind
1 was the comfiest, best case of the week episode (dentist)
6 was a great last season
4 was meh but not outright awful like 5

Seasons
>2>1>3>4>6>5

Season finales
1>3>2>4>6>5

Yost was also busy on The Americans I think?

Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=wiE_Bk8FOY0

The Americans is the worst show I've seen in a long time. A great example of a wasted premise. I stopped watching after barely getting through season 2 alive.

Boomtown was Yost's best work, even better than Band of Brothers.

Boomtown was generic network procedural with a rashomon gimmick

>not linking the patty loveless version
m8

>I lack all nuance and need 'le good show' to beat me over the head with all the patrician checklist bullet points
You probably never saw more than an episode if you think it's just a generic show with a gimmick, you fucking turbo pleb
The characters on that show are way better than (most) of the cartoony justified characters
>b-bu-but there's not an ebin drug dealer and le shoot outz and forced 'le deep' cable themies
Go watch breaking bad you CUNT!!!

FWIW, Graham Yost said his best writing was on Boomtown.

Wynn Duffy was a meme character.

Boyd "The Terror of Tel Aviv" Crowder

3>4>6>2>5>1

I seriously don't get the love for Season 2 and I think 5 gets a lot of shit for having a weak antagonist and the Ava Orange is the new black sub-plot which was quite boring but Boyd had his best arc this Season when he tried to join the big leagues only to realize he was playing a game he couldn't keep up with. I'll take that over the procedural Season 1 any day

kek

What time is it?

Boyd's worst arc until season 6, though overall I think season 6 was slightly less shitty.

I'm still mad they didn't actually shoot in Kentucky.

Really? I thought that after seing him become more and more successful and notorious with not much difficulty, having him get a reality check and decide to take it down a notch was great.

it pissed me off that raylan and ava got away with all of the shit they pulled during the series
especially raylan's part in nicky augustin's death just getting swept under the rug after being built up as a major climax for half a season

I'm from over in the western us but it bothered me too.
The reason they didn't film in Kentucky was because it was too expensive.
But I always thought they could have filmed in northern Georgia or western North Carolina as both states at the time had film tax rebate programs (Georgia still does, I'm not sure about NC)

Sure it may not have looked right (I've never been to Kentucky so idk) but I'm fairly certain either place would have made for better stand ins for eastern kentucky than SoCal

The irony is now Kentucky has a film tax rebate program.

Another show with a case of Dexter-itis.

First half is GOAT, second half is utter shit.

I hated seeing boyd just give up after one botched drug deal in Mexico. I didn't like seein boyd fail at that 2bh. Of course, that's fairly tame compared to what they did with boyd the next season

The arc for Ava in the last 2 seasons was just so bad and was some forced le strong womyn nonsense. Not that all their female characters are bad. Mags is great, but she just feels like another character, it never feels forced or that the writers were trying to meet some feminist plot quota

I agree
Raylan is such an abusive piece of shit. He broke Dewey's jaw in season 6 just because he was mad at Boyd and he had also been ordered to stay 1000 feet away from him. Also when he locked that nigger guy in the trunk of the car. I would have liked to have seen Raylan get his ass kicked more often that he already did. But with Nicky Augustine, dare I say it was justified? Idk, he made very clear his intentions to raylan, that he was going to kill his family after he had already tried to and came dangerously close. Obviously there's a reason a us marshal can't do what he did in that situation but...it very well may have saved Winona and the baby's life and you can't say nicky augustin wasnt asking for it. Now from what would have made an interesting plot perspective, I agree it's bullshit that they just dropped it after teasing it for the entire season.writers didn't always know where they were going and it showed. I love season 4, but there are some sloppy steps on that mystery arc

>he thinks Dexter was ever good

So wrong it's not even funny; The Phantom Menace is easily the worst of all six.

I wasn't talking about Star Wars, I was talking about....oh XD I'm weak 100

Sup Forumsacks, is Boyd out guy?

*our*

Do you like dressing in drag?

2>4>3>6>1>5

No. Its heavily implied Boyd didn't believe any of his Jew rant because walton goggins didn't to want to portray another southern racist because he's from the south

> >6>1
lolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name one characher Goggins played that wasn't

>There will never be a show with as clever writing, banter, and as strong characters from the main, recurring and nonrecurring cast, as Justified.

it was tom from boomtown, you pleb

Disagree. Show had a lot going for it, but it also had a lot of problems.
The banter was truly hilarious sometimes, but sometimes they were a little too proud of their own dialogue and it was actually shit.
Most cringeworthy example:
"Wonderful things can happen when you sow seeds of doubt in a garden of assholes"
Apparently that quotes actually from an Elmore Leonard book, which make sense because he is an incredibly overrated writer, greatly inferior to the writers of this show, and isuspect they know it but would never admit it.
Still, blames on them for including it.

Some of le characterization development was forced as fuck in the later years.

And at a point the diogue just felt it was the writers saying 'look how clever we are, looks at all the classical literature and philosophers we can reference"

Rayland becomes more and more of an asshole as the show goes by. I think I noticed it most during season 4. Also I hate the Crowes arc, save for Dewey. Season 3 finale was cool though.