Tfw no eye contact with grills

tfw no eye contact with grills

That is a colombian girl

are you fucking sure?

I remember when I used to watch erotic photos some years back I was avoiding eye contact as much as possible lol
Now it's a little bit better desu

What does this have to do with international culture

despite being an antisocial burger introvert, i can make eye contact with people and smalltalk to them at the same time

honestly when i have been jerking off for a while and it's one of those pov videos where she is looking at the camera i end up getting uncomfortable

grills are dangerous. they can injure the soul horribly

>2*10^3+17
>having a soul

the problem is when your self conscious about it and go into manual mode but cant figure it out which eye you should look at

what does it mean when I meet eyes with a grill?

is it just normal or does it show some kind of interest?

It means she wants your cock. And since women have secret rape fantasies, when you and one meet eyes in a bus, you need to quickly rape her in front of the other passengers to satisfy her. Don't forget that next time.

Godspeed, user.

normal

in western culture when you interact with someone you are suppose to look at their eyes

I don't mind making eye contact with friends and people I know but randos in the street who ask me for directions or females on the bus of course I'm gonna look away

Just stare peoples eyebrowns. It's close enough to give impression of ""eye contact"" for normies

t. muhhamad

bump for crippling feels

yeah, but in the bus or something, when it happens 2-3-4 times with the same person.

I know Western culture has something to do with looking at people in the eye when talking...

What's the problem with eye contact?

I mean it doesn't even require interaction or something, what's scary about it for you?

>cant figure it out which eye you should look at

Choose one eye then get in the habit of using that side in every conversation.

I find looking into people's eyes very hard, it is something I have had to consciously train myself to do since I was a child.

Yeah