Music Conspiracies with no basis or proof

4:44 was about Aaliyah, not Beyonce

Chester Bennington was killed because the powers that be want to use Trap/ Mumble rap to bring Rock/Nu Metal back and he wasn't down with it.

Courtney killed Kurt

Courtney Love smokes menthols

Biggie killed tupac

Jeff Mangum is a time traveller

Death Grips already made all their music and are releasing it in reverse order from when it was made

Björk is actually just some Japanese bitch instead of being Icelandic

The music industry was involved with The Big Lebowski for the sake of making Eagles uncool for some reason.

Is that why their albums are getting progressive worse

This would be interesting (and a very DG thing to do) but the production on Exmilitary and TMS is barbaric compared to their new stuff.

delete this

sc rap should just make poppy nu metal like lp more popular if anything
kurt wouldve died the moment that he heard reunion era swans or dino jr anyway
she smokes kurts ashes
suge gave eazy's aids to both of them
wouldn't even surprise me
borks vagina is "the gate"

Greg Lake was aware of jews in the industry and wrote crypto-pol tier lyrics because he hated him. In response, ELP was blacklisted and forced into obscurity.

Pharmaceutical industries and manufacturers collude with major labels (pop and rap) to normalize the abuse of profitable drugs.
Not a coincidence that all the new rappers promote prescription opiates instead of understandable party drugs or common alcohol/weed. Getting "gone off them xannies/percs/hydros/oxys" doesn't help you turn up, it gets you slumped and immediately addicted.

Because the Eagles fucking suck

Yoko Ono is actually Björk who traveled back in time to fuck John

this actually has some basis desu

This wouldn't surprise me. Took Xanax once and it was the worst I've ever felt, could barely move and lose all sense of language/what was happening
There's a reason no one fucked around with this kind of stuff until it became cool.

faggoty trog

Joes a good guy tho