Is Richard Pryor the greatest black comedian to ever exist?

Is Richard Pryor the greatest black comedian to ever exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kJzF-jemVg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Nah Chris Rock or Simbad.

PATRICE
A
T
R
I
C
E

Patrice oniel is a meme

Eddie Murphy better than both. Chris is good, Sinbad is fucking terrible

Dong Lover a best

Nah Paul Mooney is better

>tfw you think sinbad is fucking hilarious but can never say it aloud
Also Pryor talking about his dad is both funny and sad at just the right mixture.

I like how racist you pathetic white cowards are. Any white comedian will list Pryor as perhaps THE greatest comedian ever. Get fucked, faggo.

Well you gotta meet the quota user

I don't even think he's funny

Eddy Murphy RAW wins

He's right, this is pretty pathetic

sorry my most beautiful and handsome black overlord, it shall not happen again. if you would like you could fuck my wife to make up for it.

t. Reddit

My favorite Pryor bit is the five-minute recreation of a school play he did in grade school.

I think Delirious is better. In my opinion, it's one of the best stand up specials of all time. It's top 5 for me. He not only tells jokes...he sings, he does some dance moves. It's fucking great.

Raw is great too, though. Eddie was smart with his standup. He delivered his best material, and then got out before he became stale. He was in several shitty movies in more recent years, but he was obviously doing it for the money. I would. Make the cash while your name is still relevant in the biz.

The joke about the gay dudes sitting on the roof of the car and making the siren noises is the most I've ever laughed at a stand-up special

He's among the best, but you can't really say he's THE best, as comedy is too subjective.

Dave Chappelle- Indians

Dave has some shit as good as anything Pryor's ever done.

youtube.com/watch?v=-kJzF-jemVg

Nope. Dave Chappelle is. But Pryor was unique.

P A T H O S
A
T
H
O
S

That clip was funny but he was about to setup a great joke next about chicken and watermelon.

everyone says he's the greatest or second greatest but his stand up has never made me laugh, same with george carlin

t. millennial

DASSABESSO