It's been 1 year and 16 days since

This piece of Kaka came out, so much has change since then, but you remember the flick that started the year of CA's downfall

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T4HzF2Xm
pastebin.com/f11jFByb
pastebin.com/fRCiTN7p
pastebin.com/fBMYbdPV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eggkara party!

bump

Was 2016 the worst year for Channel Awesome?

is it still the year of the spoony?

how many monologues were there in that?

>year started off with WTFU but since then there hasn't been any Doug drama
>Spoony somehow got lower than rock bottom
>no new Linkara drama
>no new Latza drama
Pretty shitty/boring year for Channel Awesome. Why did Doug shut up about WTFU? Did the fucking retard finally realize that if companies take notice of his bullshit they'll sue him into oblivion?

no because there are bigger youtubers that basically took over the conversation

>WTFU gave Doug a second wind but it is dying
>Jo transitioned into a man and is getting gay married to the man she/he/it used to cuck Nash with
>Nash is still a hippie looking faggot
>Spoony has hit new lows we never thought possible and got shingles
>Brad got dumped by the president of his fan club and now has gone full hillshil and liberal cuck
>Brad, Lindsey Ellis, and Film Brain all stabbed James Rolfe in the back over fucking female ghost busters.
>Mass triggering from all of CA from President Trump winning the Golden Throne of America.
>Doug got cucked again when Vessel closed shop
>Angry Joe started to go blind
>Luke announced that he is now trans and has vanished from all of the internet
>Jewario is still ashes
>Paw had a little boy with the asexual Elisa and they are letting the kid pick the gender (God help that kid)
>Paul Latza now works at Disney and doesn't even watches Doug's vids anymore.
>Instasync closed, but Eggkara was re started on Cytube and now has over 800 vids and tons of support 24-7 now.

2016 was a pretty crazy year

Every year is worst year. But maybe that's just because I hate everything I used to like a few years ago like Star Wars and capeshit.

Eggkara is still around?

Hell yeah Eggkara is still around, it's on Cytube now, we are watching the NC the Wizard review and then finishing the AT4W movie
>Luke announced that he is now trans and has vanished from all of the internet

That one really caught me off guard

Here's a challenge user.

What do you like about Channel Awesome?

how/when/why did linkara get a spaceship?

I like the Eggkara community, I like Latza and James but they aren't really part of CA.

>>Doug got cucked again when Vessel closed shop
What?

>but you remember the flick that started the year of CA's downfall

Kickassia?

You would have to watch hundreds of episodes of Atop the Fourth Wall to figure that out. I'm amazed at how his storyline bullshit has gotten so needlessly complex. RLM have a storyline in Half in the Bag but it's just a running gag that doesn't give a shit about continuity or logic, Linkara has a completely serious storyline that you won't be able to understand unless you watch all of his shit. How can one man be this autistic?

Get in here, for the dead Jew funeral

has everyone in this thread read the nostalgia wolf fanfic?

Anybody else here watches Todd In The Shadows? Why do people hate him so much?

even though they make crap, i envy they look happy making because i'm never happy doing anything

I like Todd and RC. Probably the least cringy of the group (not that it's really worth much).

I actually forgot these guys existed

>you will never see a new jew wario video in your youtube feed

please source

Nostalgia Wolf Chapter 1 (by Matt); pastebin.com/T4HzF2Xm
Nostalgia Wolf Chapter 2 (by Smeg); pastebin.com/f11jFByb
Adios Pendejos (Nostalgia Wolf spin-off by Smokekaka); pastebin.com/fRCiTN7p
Nostalgia Wolf Chapter 3: Guns of the Autistic (by Boros); pastebin.com/fBMYbdPV

Here you go

Eggkara community is pretty chill.