Neo-Nazis Are Trying To Boycott ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’

>This would be hilarious if it weren’t so incredibly pointless. Neo-Nazis and misogynists seem to pick a movie or two a year to try and boycott and every single time it fails. They tried this with Mad Max: Fury Road only to draw more attention to the movie. There were a number of comments in posts that said they were going to see Mad Max: Fury Road because if these guys had a problem with it then it must be something worth seeing. They tried to do this again later in the year with Star Wars: The Force Awakens which worked out so well for them that it went on to be one of the biggest movies of all time. Mad Max: Fury Road did extremely well at the box office and ended up on a lot of year end best lists.

>I cannot speak on behalf of all Star Wars fans but on behalf of myself, Bleeding Cool, and decent human beings everywhere I can say this without hesitation; we don’t want you at Rogue One either.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
youtu.be/BnC56tmHh9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k bye

And stay there.

>every single time it fails.

fpbp

normies want the beige world order because they're programmed into it like a religion.

>TFA became the biggest movie of all time because of some skinheads protesting it
this delusion is real

That title is a mess.

That title is a big, fat mistake.

wow, writing an article against neo-nazis, what a brave stance

This is different though, it's fucking star wars.
Also, it didn't go out of it's way to insult and alienate its viewers

most disliked youtube video of all time, the hate for that movie was definitely not relegated to some basement nazis

>it's a clickbait episode

I don't know where you came from, but fuck off back and stay there

neo-nazis BTFO

I'm not a nazi sympathiser or Sup Forumsster, but the obviously biased 'journalism' here is quite disgusting.

>Mad Max: Fury Road
Bomb of the century

would this be considered real or fake news

these nucucks are going to get a rude awakening when chinks and muslims run the show

wow amazing reading comprehension user

Depends if (((they))) want people to read and believe it.

yes bias against nazis is quite common in america user are you from slovenia or something?

These Sup Forums c*nts are starting to really piss me off.

its a blog post

What the fuck? Where's the source in this? Where are these "neo-nazis" that want to boycott this flick?
>these are the same retarded liberals that complain about how "fake news" made Trump win

Jews getting mad their movie is going to tank.

It's an opinion

it's an opinion piece so neither. "fake news" is when claims are made without substantiation evidence like the things you would read in an alt right rag like the national enquirer. it's fascinating that we live in a time where people literally believe grocery store tabloids and argue that they're as legitimate as an actual journal

k bye

probably referring to the people hand wringing about a female lead and having diverse ethnicities in the cast. you may have missed those threads but they do exist. there's an element that always complains about anything they perceive as a slight against white males, where have you been?

>They tried to do this again later in the year with Star Wars: The Force Awakens which worked out so well for them that it went on to be one of the biggest movies of all time.
eh, I can see why it can be thought of this way. They did imply that, even though probably did not mean it that way

to me it just sounds like they're implying the effort to boycott was futile, not that liberals or anybody contributed to the movies success

Well show me then. Are you saying these Salon cucks are visiting Sup Forums and writing blogs about this shithole?

The guy who directed it said the Empire is supposed to represent a fascist white supremacist organization and the rebels are supposed to be a group of coloreds. It's literally supposed to be an anti-white movie.

Rogue One looks fucking terrible, like a cheap Firefly episode.

This. These fucking pathetic scapegoats are getting tiring. Literally the only thing they can blame is WAYCISS NAZIS!!!

But don't you see, if everyone is some disgusting shade of light brown, then there will be no opression, no marginalizing, no fights, no deaths.

I don't get it.

Everybody loves the Empire, Darth Vader and hates Rebel scum. We already know the Death Star is blown up...so why would...

you know what; fuck it.

So every WWII movie is an "anti-white" movie?

But not the condescending tiny white female lead.

I wanted to see this movie but I'm so tired of the cast spouting off about feminism and racism and if you're a white male then fuck you because star wars isn't for you. I'll pass.

show you what? Sup Forums threads where people complain about women and minorities? just click on one at random and you'll likely see some posts like that. go on a conservative subreddit and you'll get both barrels of paranoid anti white conspiracy peddling. I'm not saying there's any substance to this "article" but there are losers who are mad about rogue one over identify politics although they're aren't nearly as vocal as they were when tfa was coming out

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

>most disliked youtube video of all time
That's Baby by the Biebz, its trailer is definitely up there though.

No, I'm just remarking that news and journalism should be unbaised and strictly show the matter at hand. Obviously there will always be bias in whatever humans say, and it is best if that bias is reduced to the most possible minimum when supplying the news. Leave opinions for editorial pieces.

>this logic

No culture, no technological progress, etc

according to your post it's an anti nazi movie. which doesn't pertain to most white people. you sound paranoid

Would a Holocaust article be considered fake news?
There isn't much substantional evidence on that.

So which WWII movie portrays the allies as a diverse cast of minority men and women?

Wow how convenient that this all appears just before the premiere! It's almost like it's blatant fake ass shilling disguised as virtue signalling to get people to parrot a hashtag and promote the movie!

I wonder what the next star wars's advertising outrage hashtag gimick will be!

then don't see it, I don't give a shit, this isn't fucking facebook faggot

These same racist literally hitlers shitlords elected a president. It doesn't take much for a flick with a 300 million dollar budget to not meet expectations and thus cause future flicks to either slow down production or not be made or altered to appeal more to white men. They know that and that's why there is already a media campaign fighting against this "boycott" which is really just people saying "fuck it this movie doesn't appeal to me". So yeah, it does matter. Otherwise, we wouldn't be seeing these types of articles everywhere.

From my point of view, the rebels are the Nazis.

HOLY SHIT IT'S LIKE THEY'RE DEFENDING THIS MOVIE WHEN IT'S CLEARLY GOING TO BE A SUPERDUPER DOSE OF MEGASUCK

it's the same logoc. rogue one has nazis as the villains, not the white race. those are terms paranoid incel Sup Forumslacks see the world in. by that same logic any ww2 movie where nazis are portrated as villains is an anti white movie. do they not teach critical thinking skills in the schools where you live?

lol please don't try to derail the discussion

Until you learn to empathize with the people you think of as shitlords and literal nazis, they will always beat you.

>the logic gets even more flawed

The same shit they pulled with Mad Max, quoting literal who racists from random blogs in an attempt to get virtual signaling nonces to watch their shit, as if they weren't going to watch it anyways.

>he had to be taught to think critically

cool buzzwords bro try to respond without memes next time

>nu star wars

What the fuck?! Now I need to show these neo-nazi faggots that I'm a decent human being and go see this movie.

it's cute when retards try to debate. please explain how the logic is flawed user

What discussion? Just saw lots of projection.

Rogue One should have had a white male lead.

Only articles I've seen are the ones pointing out actions by writers and actors in the film pushing political agendas. This isn't tfa. Here they clearly are trying to get a backlash from ''neo nazis'' for publicity.

Why are neckbeards so easily offended by Television and Film?

>explain to me why i'm retarded

Jezz...everysingle faggot there would have been gassed on Germany in the 40s.

>beige world order

The fuck is this?

>it's an user makes a passive aggressive post episode

No, but pizzagate would. There's no evidence for that.

he's right, not most disliked video but most disliked trailer

The Empire hasn't been shown to be as fascistic as the Nazis.

The power, oppression and war structures are different.

The Empire takes inspiration from multiple large states in Human history, something that the writers are completely ignorant of because of their public schooling.

youtu.be/BnC56tmHh9Q

>fascistic
fasctastic

The Empire in the original trilogy wasn't Nazis, it was America.

There's circumstantial evidence only.

>there's no evidence for that.

Are you talking about pizzagate or the holocaust?

>it didn't go out of it's way to insult and alienate its viewers
Nah they just insulted their viewers without even trying.

They were obviously human supremacist in the EU(non-canon)
Even then they allowed Xenos thou.
And then you ruined it with that bs at the end...

The dyke would have been gassed. The rest would have been sent to the Ostfront.

is this another one of those fake articles made only to drum up publicity for the movie?

(like they did with Fembusters)

>Sup Forumstards shitting up the board
>again

They are trying to appeal to self-righteous slacktavists.

>Going to see the new star wars movie will strike a blow against literal Nazis. So it's basically the same as volunteering at a soup kitchen or any other activity that would affirm your values, but without all the effort and being around poor people.

wow as if this hasn't happened for any number of other reasons for any number of other products/movies/businesses

mostly useless unless the customer base is already medium to small to begin with

no, because I saw the idiots myself on twitter

What kind of bizarre marketing strategy is this?

>if you don't pay us money you are LITERALLY a nazi

its a false flag and yes "k bye" instead I have been seeing this shit all over liberal twitter

>believing that white imperium isn't mainstream

>faggots criticizing the movie on twitter is an organized boycott by white nationalists

>everything is neo nazis and misogynists

>implying this isn't some marketing ploy to get normies to think they are sticking it to the racists by supporting some shitty filler movie with the star wars name branded onto it
I didn't give a shit about it when I first heard about it, and I don't give a shit now. It's probably going to be a shit movie and suck ass, if it doesn't I will be very surprised.

>They were obviously human supremacist in the EU(non-canon)
Then why even mention it?
>Even then they allowed Xenos thou.
Destroys the argument.
>And then you ruined it with that bs at the end...
Your response proved mine right: The writers are idiots, The Empire bears minimal similarities to Nazis.

Ignores the fact that they have employed aliens and other people of colour in the Empire, people ignore the fact the Nazis had a lot of non white allies.

don't need to boycott it, it's a shitty movie and its been ruined by hollywood faggot hacks

hollywood trying to seelll it's faggot shit to us like this is the most pathetic thing the mind can even imagine

not seeing it, nobody else should either . just ignore them

The sorts of people who write these articles love neo-nazis pulling this kind of stuff because it gives them an excuse to say "see, look at me people, I'm not a neo-nazi" as if that's a fucking accomplishment. It's a way for them to virtue signal to their social media followers and make a quick $30 from buzzfeed so they can rationalize the $100k Columbia degree their parents bought them and tell drunks at the bar they're a journalist. What a pathetic fucking existence.

> tfw you thought SW was going to get the Marvel/Avengers treatment now that Disney owns it.

> it gets taken over by a feminazi and tumblrites instead

why did it had to turn out like this?

>look at me, I'm such a decent human being