I just tried to play this at a party full of normies and they kicked me out

I just wanted to introduce them to some superior music instead of always pop music and trap music but they said it was too ''weird" told me to leave.

this album is my favorite but fuck you for this gay ass story that never happened

why would you copy paste this

My one friend Dwight actually called it "trash dubstep" wtf fucking normies REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE why can't they have actual good taste instead they'd rather listen to fucking drake and garbage rap. ugh. i can't believe this world!

Same!

please don't ruin this album

Nice copy paste faggot

So true. I have normie plebs. This is why I should not have gone. Fucking Dwight said I should go. But he was wrong. All I did was shitpost on my phone in the corner anyway. :/ Feelsbadman

I played this at a party and they got down to it

Maybe don’t be autistic and assume normies will understand IDM

Should have played Death Grips

Dsco is the only song that is normie safe. Played it a few parties and nobody ever reacted negatively. But if I put on a loud IDM track with glitch noises, thats a no

welcome to normal attitudes to music. in fact, most of life.
if anything is a bit different and not what you're told to like it is scary and nigh on intimidating.

don't worry user, you will not be a teenager one day and look back on you're experiences with a condescending heart.

cuck

Seen this thread before. b8

:(

you only found this out because of a thread yesterday

Link to thread?

Dsco already ruins it

Strap in dude, this thread is fucking wild

you don't believe that

disgusting