Why do edgy tryhards pretend coffee should always be black when the countries that know the most about coffee serve it...

Why do edgy tryhards pretend coffee should always be black when the countries that know the most about coffee serve it with milk (Italy, France) or sugar (Turkey, Greece)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=im--ElgXmDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I know nothing about this but let's try spray and pray and see what happens now

americans sure do love mixing something white with black

BTFO

>be American
>put butter in your coffee in the hopes of making yourself "bulletproof"
>get shot

>Turkey, Italy and Greece
Yes, economically and politically instable, good country

>France
meme country desu

Finland and The Netherlands are the only coffee countries.

turkey
shitskin country
shitaly
useless inferior degenerate non country
france shitskin country

no
you are subhumans with no culture

damn it Poland, that was cold and bloody.

But Americans are the edgy tryhards who love their coffee black

>bulletproof

coffee is shit
there's no such thing as Greek coffee either your retarded fatlord

there is you turkish shitskin

Greek coffee

youtube.com/watch?v=im--ElgXmDc

I only drink it black when I eat something sickeningly sweet alongside it.

We drink plain black coffee in France, go fuck yourself with your sweet coffe flavoured milk

Espresso is the standard coffee in most of europe ...

This, really nice to offset something sweet.

Ofcourse the french like it black...

I drink coffee black because i actually enjoy the taste and it has 0 calories that way. An amerinigger could never understand.

Hot black & strong obviously.
With a big cock.

>countries that know the most about coffee
>france

Tfw no french gf to cuck you with tyrone.

you're boring

>hurr durr milk is bad

Fuck off lactose intolerant untermensch. My coffee is 50% milk and that's the way I like because I'm not a fucking N****er

You may not be a nigger but your either a child or a woman. Pussy boy can't handle his coffee haha

>mfw quadruple espresso in the morning

>haha im edgy by drinking something that tastes like dirty water ha ha xd

IT'S YOU WHO IS A BITCH PUSSY INTOLLERANT FAJET AND CAN'T HANDLE STRONG COW MILK LIKE UZ VIKINGS REAL STRONGMEN

That's Indonesia

It makes me wonder if people who think tea and coffee should never be consumed with milk or sugar think seasoning meat or other food with salt or pepper is a horrible thing to do.

You drink tea with milk and sugar?

>seasoning meat or other food with salt or pepper is a horrible thing to do.
Raw pork and raw beef are both on the top of my list of favourite things to eat for breakfast

But i enjoy the taste because im not a child. You'd need balls to understand.

kek'd

Holy shit nigga.

Is it really that funny?

oooooohhhhh

wkwkwkwk'd

yes, amerracemixers are funny

Reverse-Poland delivers the critical blow.

kek, I've been to netherlands

you people drink mugs of piss for coffee, even the suposely strong expresso was a watery mess
senseo = trash coffee

What is the alpha-coffee? I need something I can order on a date and have the girl want me inside her immediately.

Fucking destroyed

only drink coffee if you're into fucking a dude, just drink regular cola if you really straight.

Non fat half caff tripple grande quarter sweet sugar free vanilla non-fat lactaid extra hot extra foamy caramel macchiato

self-confidence is not drinkable, unfortunely

This.
>thinking coffee is a hipster drink instead of a working mans drink

Stop being a faggot and just drink it how you like it.

>comparing salt to sugar
>not understanding why people who drink something daily don't want to throw in extra fats and sugar every time

salt was used in place of sugar in medieval europe as sweetener, often to complement honey.

regardless, the reason people don't add unnecessary stuff in their tea/coffee/booze is because they actually enjoy their beverage flavor instead of consuming it to fit in or because it implies societal status (lol)

>comparing highly caloric and fatty substances to something that simply adds flavour
And this is why americans are fat fucks.

>doesn't mention arabs

Pourover is the real shit.

If that's not available, lungo is fine. Worst case, americano.
Espresso is just too small.

Actual countries that know coffee
>Guatemala
>Southern Mexico
>Colombia
>Cuba
>Turkey

Put me in the screencap

>being this new

>knows the most about coffee
>Italy, France, Greece, Turkey
Bitch please

Right. Should be Italy and Turkey.

Cumskin e*ropeans think they know shit about coffee lmao

Turks (which practically = Greeks) are addicted to sugar and garbage food and the Italians and French are feminine peoples.

>the countries that know the most about coffee
>Italy, France, Turkey, Greece
you're absolutely retaded my dude

full kek

Black coffee is obvious alpha coffee

Turks dont drink coffee all they drink is tea

this. we know shit about coffee. we drink heavily over roasted tar. consequently the reason why literally 99% of the people drink coffee with milk and sugar. the 'i drink black coffee' meme is forced

bruhhhhhh.chill

Why do people get so up in arms about how they flavor shit? It's a fucking drink. I prefer black but don't see why it's a big deal that others don't. Well, unless they add a ton of milk and sugar to the point where it isn't even coffee anymore. That's just ridiculous.

>unless they add a ton of milk and sugar to the point where it isn't even coffee anymore
I like my milk coffee-flavoured.

turkish shitskin

turks are addicted to sweet trash
dutch food is garbage

Greeks are better than other humans

slav subhuman
if 1st world countries import resources from 3rd world shitholes
does it mean the 3rd world shitholes know most about it?

yes
asiatic subhumans

azores islands also has coffee production (due to micro-climate in some of the islands). It's nothing special though (but is ours). It's the only place in europe where it's possible to do so.

we also import coffee from our former colonies: brazil, angola, timor as well as our """friends""" in venezuela (RIP) and colombia

personaly:
brazil>=colombia>angola (too acidic)>timor (weak, like javanese coffee)

moreover, the coffee bought to be comercialized in portugal is processed by portuguese companies since we have particular tastes. There are many brands in the market but currently there are only 4 players with several brands each:
Delta cafés - high quality standards and extreme presence in all our supliers, slightly more expensive in their top stuff but it's absolutely worth the extra
Nestlé - bought decent brands but changed their coffee, most are shit now (cristina is decent, I guess)
A foreign-national consortium owning most low tier brands (nicola is their big name, which is not saying much)
Torrie which is alone in the dark and is mid-tier

we dont serve it with sugar
you are always asked if you want sugar and/or milk in your coffee

ps sugar is shit

>edgy tryhards pretend coffee should always be black
What does being edgy have to do with a preference for black coffee?

in latin countries coffee is like pic related, it's very concentrated compared to mug coffee you see elsewhere. French have their unique press (which is inferior, but they like it better).
As you can imagine, this coffee has a very strong flavour which means you either like it or you add sugar so you can drink socialy (drinking coffee is can be part of any social encounter). The amount of cafeíne in these little cups is easely more you can find in a whole mug of what you drink not that it makes a diference, but to underline the point of using italian machinery to squeze the toasted coffee powder (also the amount of toasting varies even within this countries)
With that in mind, putting sugar in a coffee is spoiling it, not because of elitism, but because it no longer tastes like coffee - it would be like adding suggar to bourbon to make it more atractive to certain demographics.

I understand things are very much diferent elsewhere, but I guess that will be contrarians being contrarians and using expresso culture to have the "high ground".
I drink black expresso, but when I go to the netherlands I add sugar to the coffee beverages they serve there, it tastes too watery for me and I need something to complement it. I drink it mostly because social situations lead to it and my slight addiction also makes me happier everytime I think about drinking coffee at the set hour (even if I don't particularly like it).

We did it reddit!!!!

In Italy it's pretty common to add some sugar to your espresso from what I've seen, one of the few times where I think sugar actually works well.

>being so insecure in your masculinity that you have to force yourself to like nasty shit
This is why Cuckada will always be the bitch of the continent.

you see it a lot here as well. Nobody makes a scene because of that, some people don't enjoy the strong roasted flavor (nothing wrong with that), sugar smothes it making it more balanced, I guess.
It would be irracional to exclude people from our ritual 2 hour after meal conversation over personal tastes.
personaly I like the flavor, and even more the aftertaste it leaves behind. And sugar takes the aftertaste away for me. Bonus points for keeping the sugar packet intact (some are made for colection)

>Italy, France
>Turkey, Greece
These countries know nothing of coffee.

leaf reporting in..

We got timmies.. It's pretty good for the morning when you want your caffeine shot on the go.

Can't enjoy coffee black..gotta have double-double.

>Italy, France
>Turkey, Greece
>Italy
>know nothing of coffee..

>American talking about coffee
kek
>thinking fucking Italy and France have good coffee
KEK

Australia is literally and unironically the coffee capital of the world.

They don't. Italy is famous for making coffee machines but not for their coffee
t. In the know

>French have their unique press

Patented in Milan, Alberto

nobody "knows more" about coffee in this day and age. we all know the same. only posers would think otherwise. tastes differ. /thread

No Americans and any country where Starbucks operates successfully definitely knows less

except even canadians know tims is garbage

Do get in the salty bucket of course!
Not everyone can have a bowl of nails with no milk for breakfast

have you not heard about espresso? not the starbucks bullshit, I'm talking about the shotglass amount but powerful and intensely flavourful shit.
It's garbage but it gets the job done in the morning;

>implying France isn't in the red belt at least three times (Caribbean islands, Guyane and Réunion)

McCafe espresso is best espresso. Prove me wrong.
McDonalds is #1. Not even memeing.

Ethopian Coffee and Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee...

Yes and plenty of other countries have it. Italian espresso is also quite shit.

Espresso is OK, large coffees are undrinkable.

they have $12K espresso machines. the best in the world.
they buy the same arabica beans from the same suppliers as the "best" coffee shops. what else would make a difference??
admit that it just doesn't sound cool to you. other than that i guarantee that you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. it is all in your head.

sure, coffee there is shit, has always been. but it is not even mccafe, it is technically just "generic" mcdonalds coffee.

just shitposting.
McDonalds coffee from what I've had was consistently good.

>what else would make a difference??
The barista
They also buy the beans in bulk and ruin them. Beans can only last 12 or so hours in contact with air before they taste like shit

>muh corporations represent populations
Great point!