What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Sounds like some cuck shit but okay.

>ian servantes
salty spic

Wow

He's a moron, the whole thing is dumb as shit. Oh wow, he's hard as nails and has a silver tongue, who fucking cares? I never gave a shit about boxing and after this debacle I care even less. I actually hope McGregor wins because if that happens then boxing is effectively dead as a sport, there's no way it can carry on after that.

take that Irish dick out your mouth for a minute. let it breathe it must be soggy by now

>Guy """Wisdom"""
What type of fag reads this shit?

No, you're mistaken. I'm not jealous, obsessed, or any other bullshit you might think. It's just boring and fucking stupid, that's it. I'm tired of hearing about it already.

>tired of hearing about it
>hurr durr i hope gooby wins for reasons

Eh? If Mayweather winning would make boxing go away then I'd want him to win. It makes zero difference to me otherwise. They're a pair of pricks, I'd rather neither won, but one has to win.

hence the Irish mini dick in your mouth

So you are an MMEmefag

is this "sport" scripted like wwe?

>It makes zero difference to me
>If Mayweather winning would make boxing go away

typical /nba/. talking out both sides of their mouth

>being this retarded

No, but MMA is only going to get bigger anyway so there's no point in thinking about that right now. Boxing can be ended depending on the result of this fight.

Entertain this notion with me for a second, what do you think the future of boxing is if McGregor wins? How will Mayweather's record have any reputability any more if a guy who has never even fought so much as an amateur boxing match in the past can beat him? If Mayweather's 49-0 has no reputability then nor does literally any other boxer's record ever. The entire sport is finished if that happens.

this

>We hope no one wins, because their arrogant, toxic masculinity is problematic

Nu-males hang first on Day of the Rope.

>falling into their wwe-tier promos

What a bunch of fucking marks

Modernity was a mistake

This, Floyd only called McGregor a faggot to try and move the drama to him. This is all calculated to rile people up. Also saying faggot is where this homo draws the line? Not the domestic violence incident?

I RUN IRELAND! I RUN THE OCTAGON! I AM THE HOME COOK MEAL! DANA WHITE! I LOVE YOU BRO!

He's safe in England because faggot means cigarette.

this fight probably is

Kek genius

There is no "fight" you idiot. The contract was the fight. Everything else is meaningless. Sit down, be humble, and enjoy the memes.

>No, but MMA is only going to get bigger anyway so there's no point in thinking about that right now. Boxing can be ended depending on the result of this fight.
Realistically, boxing is twice as big as MMA based on PPV's, and MMA will have no stars left if Conor loses.

Boxing is the only special fighting sport left. It's equally physicality and skills and finesse and technique and strategy and class. MMA is a streetfight without weapons. It's a match up game, so pointless and barbaric.

Gotta love the boxing fanboy tears. Your favorite dancer lost the promo hard, better get used to it.

Arsenal is fucking boring and stupid but that shite is still on here everyday

Who cares karate kid is going to get his brain rattled lmao