/mlb/ general - Stankees Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/07/15/1604775883/1500080548002/asset_2500K.mp4
sp.tamashii.jp/special/shf_athlete/ohtani/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

already a new but thanks for trying

Sup Forumsstros!

>the wanks

>The

>Absolute

>RUINED

>State

>Of

>The

>Yankees

>Right

>Now

Is Chapman still elite?

FRAZIER TO BOSTON

no

Todd Frazier to the Red Sox

>yaks

Otani has never been better than Darvish. The disrespect you're putting on Darvish's name is insane. You people have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Better than Trout? What the fuck? Not one team in Major league baseball is going to allow him to play anything other than pitcher. He will never play LF. He's a good hitter, a good pitcher but he has a meme repertoire. He's going to hit every 5th day and that's all he's going to settle for. Maybe 6 homers a year with 20 RBI. The disrespect on darvish, man, I'm insulted myself. You're dumb as shit I'd you think otani will post a sub 2 with 30 bombs in major league baseball.

Who /better2ndhalfthan1st/ here?

Not the astros

Hola

but i don't fucking WANT frazier

Frazier or Pablo

PICK

I went to every MLB park this summer, AMA.

Eventually Lin is going to get injured or turn into a sub .200 hitter, and Marrero is already there.

At least with Frazier we'll get more
>muh Homeruns

Which one has the steepest stairs?

Top 5 Stadiums. Top 5 cities. Go.

>picking up Oh
>the city of DG

seung hwan oh is fucking me over in fantasy, I might actually lose a game because of him

>Mets GM shoots down notion of Tim Tebow call-up in September

man

pretty much guaranteed

Honesty i'm OK with keeping Memererro at 3B, he provides a good glove and he'll chip in a double every once in a while. Frazier just hits muh homers

Obviously he won't he ready by the end of this season, but he will be eventually, just you wait

Doooyyyyers winning it all this year and then getting Otani in the off-season. Screencap this don't @ me

>Wankees walk in the winning run

Yeah. Our farm system below AAA is terrible, we'll be ranked bottom 3, maybe dead last once Rosario and Smith get called up, anyone who's hitting over .300 needs to be taken seriously at this point.

i've lost multiple weeks because of that faggot
i dropped his ass and haven't looked back

Chase Field.

In my personal opinion,
Marlins Park
Safeco Field (roof open)
Petco Park
Coors Field
Camden Yards

Cincinnati
Seattle
St. Louis
Denver
Kansas City (muh bbq)

I would too but for some reason a few players are monopolozing RPs in my league, one guy has almost no SP. Until someone comes off of injury I don't have a better alternative

>red sox win

>Marlins Park
shit opinion

>no citi field

Fake list

>two threads

>Cincinnati
Superior taste.

FUCK ALL BASEBALL
IF YOURE NOT WITH THE DODGERS GET FUCKED PUTO

WHEN IN THE HISTORY OF BASEBALL HAS THERE BEEN A MORE PREPARED AND READY TEAM LIKE THE DODGES
WE ARE SO SUCCESSFUL AND SO GOOD

WATCH US SWEEP THE PLAYOFFS AND THE FINAL FOUR GAMES FOR THE TROPHY
GIVE UP ALREADY, JUST STOP, THE DODGERS ARE WINNING IT ALL

FUCK YOU IF YOU NOT WITH US

LETS
GO
DODGERS!!!!

The Yankees bullpen CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT! How many blown saves do we have to endure before they get their shit together?

Citi Field is shit, it was bottom 5.
What's wrong with Marlins?

lel i tried doing that but i had to drop Bud and Koda when they both died and suddenly i see a bunch of quality SPs on waivers so its harder for me to justify reloading on RPs again

Safeco has really improved in the last few years. I hope the new name won't be guaranteed rate tier next season.

I've been to 11 current mlb ballparks in my lifetime ama

It sucks dick? That horrific sculpture is just the shit icing on the garbage cake that is that park

mediadownloads.mlb.com/mlbam/mp4/2017/07/15/1604775883/1500080548002/asset_2500K.mp4

big brian braun grand slam

how the fuck do you hit carter capps in mlb the show

WE LOVE IT

Discuss (Chapman).

It was bright inside, very comfy, had a small but loud and engaged crowd. And I don't mind the sculpture, it's a bit quirky but not horrible. Maybe being there for a day game with the sun shining in the windows made it better than a night game would have been.

>Jacob deGrom's last 6 starts: 43 IP, 1.53 ERA, .166 opponent average, 47 Ks

>Citi Field is shit

You have actually terrible taste, I'm sorry. I actually find it very hard to believe you went to every stadium and decided Marlins (the consensus worst stadium) is one of the best and citi field is one of the worst.

I'm glad the Dodgers lucked out on bot getting this meme

not him, but
>Marlins
>consensus worst stadium

someone's never been to the Oakland Coliseum or the Trop. Marlins park is middle of the road compared to those shit shows.

What did you think of my cozy Dodger stadium desu?

Loria paid off so many politicians to get that stupid thing built. It literally is the worst baseball stadium built in the past 20 years.

>it was 8-0

>>>Marlins Park
>>>Petco Park
Awful.

The city ranking seems fine though.

CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
CUBES
>CUBES
V

CUBES

IT WAS 8-0

>Marlins
>Consensus worst
That would be the Trop, which was by far the worst out of all of them, nothing close. At Citi the concourse is too far removed from the field area, there's no view of anything beyond the park from your seats, traffic was a nightmare, and worst of all you're surrounded by New Yorkers. Also the only fight I saw was at Citi between to Mets fans.

doyers are good with fa and draft
even when they fail they win
good thing they actually fail when it matters though

>traffic was a nightmare, and worst of all you're surrounded by New Yorkers

I bet you don't fold your pizza

If the Doyers can pull off a 90s barves i don't give a fugg

It was nice, showed it's age a little bit but defintely had a lot of charm in it. Had to walk really far to get to my seat though, in the 500 level or whatever. Saw an exciting game, Seager had a grand slam to cap a comeback. Didn't realize how high up on the hill the place was, thought the traffic would be brutal but it wasn't too bad leaving the place. Nice view too.

OK that made me laugh

The cuckago cucks are done.

I rest this team in piss.

RIP IN PISS KEKAGO
2016-2017

F

KOJIIIIIIIIII

That wasn't a joke.

Traffics only bad if you're a fucking amateur. It's like going to Disneyland and not knowing about the fast pass scam. Traffic is shit when you take the wrong exit and don't cut through within the parking.

>red sox have a heart breaking walk off home run against the stankees last season

>red sox get a heart breaking walk off WALK against the stankees this season

What's next? A walk off balk? a walk off catchers interference???

WOW.

3 wife beaters are on the news today for baseball related things

Puig saved the day
Chapman ruined the day
Russell saved the day

My mom and sister were victims of abuse. I dont think this women demeaning sport is for me anymore

later you cocksuckers, rot in fucking hell

Fucking orilols

chapman saved the day though

>STANKEES

Puig has never beat anyone ever though, he's just a guy trying to have fun. It was fake footage of a negro on a club where puig happened to be.

Living in L.A, you grow and learn shortcuts and hidden streets to avoid all the traffic.

if 2018 is truly ((((THE YEAR)))) the answer is nothing since according to espn the yankees will go 162-0 next season

>My mom and sister were victims of abuse
GOOD!

Puig never did that. That was some random guy and the press went wild at Puig for some reason. Didn't even look like him.

You never take the sunset exit. Ever. You take the one that cuts at gate B. Just like when you enter the stadium you enter on the hillside behind the residential area. It's so easy with literaly a glowing sign pointing at the shortcut but faggots love to burn their clutch on sunset. It's increĆ­ble to me.

oh look it's CNN.

MLB Action figures when?
sp.tamashii.jp/special/shf_athlete/ohtani/

If it makes you feel better, most domestic violence goes unreported and is way more common among athletes
So lots of wife beats probably did great today and earned their checks

>you can beat up your wife and make millions of dollars because you throw a ball really fast

i seriously question why people dont have a consciencecommonin sense anymore

>conforming to my personal moral standards means having a consciencecommoninsense

>MLB Action figures when

They've had them for a long time. like decades

>AN
>ORANGE
>DUCK

who am I kidding they don't have any fans that come here anymore anyway

You think that's bad? You should have seen blackhawks fans reacting to kane's alleged rape stuff?

>They've had them for a long time. like decades

i meant real figures ones, like put the figure in the postition that you wants

i dont watch football i just dont get why people let you play ball when you fuck your wife

>Starter gives up a couple of runs in his outing, nothing too crazy
>Offense comes back late in the game, giving the Yankees the lead
>Late inning guys blow it
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Just let Green close out games now. Him and Warren are the only late relievers worth a damn
>Chapman won't give up closer role because muh ego
I hope he chokes on his arroz con pollo tomorrow.

racism is ugly

so are niggers, what's your point?

So figmas then. Try to be clearer next time.

Reminder that Cubs were up 8-0 and won 9-8

>Source telling me JaCoby Jones left the stadium after Toledo game with a full suitcase. #Tigers

I missed you

Who was that twins jackass?

>making excuses

just admit that the yankees aren't as good as the boston red sox