Barbara Palvin

I recently saw her Sharon Stone imitation, and came away impressed with it. Shes so talented! Anyways, ITT, we cast her.... What would be a goodrole for this beautiful, young up-and-coming actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p49jozccLo
dp8hsntg6do36.cloudfront.net/5736435aba4aa14663000015/2d7d33c0-084e-437e-87ea-989945ed524high.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really? I thought she did an awful job delivering the lines. And she didn't have the presence of a femme fatale at all.

>no puss
how was I supposed to fap to that?

babz a fat

>so stupid she can't learn or speak basic english
She's just a living cock sleeve for the jews, they can't ever find any use for her in the movies

She plays a dumb as fuck, almost literally retarded whore who sucks sandnigger cock for cash. Oh wait that's her life

She's a nice soft girl

And she has enough money. if she's wearing more than panties I don't want to see her in movies

>literally a skinnyfat man from the neck down

would you let her nut down your throat?

Only if she was bigger than me

Just admit she got fat. She got popular in the first place for having a babyface and perfect, slim curves. Now she's a babyface for chubby chasers and THICC memers. All hail body positivity

yeah of course :)

call her what you want. I still like it

of course. id go full sissy for Babs

her face is frozen in place. truly meant for modelling alone. please stop casting models into movies.

what a qt

fuck off pedo

>already appeared in several critically acclaimed films, TV shows, and music videos
How can titlets like Palvin even compete?

Is that the chick from walking dead

very well it seems

>she

It's over, Barbara, I have the tit-ground

Literally a FRIDGE

Stupid little cunt

>awful personality
>no actual talent
>literally disgusting manface

>came away
>up-and-coming

Am I seriously the only one who understood what OP meant by this?

>awful personality
These women don't have personality because they dont need one
>no actual talent
I see two at the very least
>literally disgusting manface
She's got a comfy jewess face

At least Barbs isn't a confirmed dumb hoe like Emily is

her pussy must have healing powers for marketing to push so hard for someone with very little actual talent

Actually is because she has a good manager, or at least a "jew" manager.

It all depends on your agent.

She did she ever produce a sentence that wasn't some broken-english retardation?

if only she was a vampire she'd be perfect ;_;

You know who else didn't speak good english?

Jesus

think about it

Why's that?
Do you want her to bite your neck?

This. I spent years thinking Babs was some Patrician Goddess-tier waifu. I made the mistake of watching her basic instinct video. This was the first time I hear her talk, and I wished that I hadnt. Ruined my immersion utterly and completely. I wish I could get back the gallons of cum Ive spilled to this bitch over the years. What a waste of energy I spent wafu-ing this Slavic whore

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9p49jozccLo

JUST

yes ;_;

and i want to see her mouth and teeth covered in my blood as i bleed to death, thats how i want to go

Margot Robbie?

>thinks he's "waifu'd" a girl
>hasn't heard her speak for years
Dropped

>slavic
Dumb amercans

Which one was worse:
love-website-v2.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/video/advent_day/20161206/968bcm1wda74y20pqskzm228x.mp4
or
dp8hsntg6do36.cloudfront.net/5736435aba4aa14663000015/2d7d33c0-084e-437e-87ea-989945ed524high.mp4

would it be too greedy to ask her to nibble on me a bit before the final bite?

Get your shit together

Looks High and retarded in that pic.

Slavic whores smoke so much. Disgusting