So I started re-watching chuck together with my gf and made the unfortunate mistake in telling her that I used to have...

so I started re-watching chuck together with my gf and made the unfortunate mistake in telling her that I used to have a huge crush on yvonne strahovski and now she's mad at me and refuses to watch any more episodes.
anyway, what does Sup Forums think of chuck? currently halfway through s2 and little bit annoyed about the fact that the writers push the reset button on chuck and sarah's relationship every 10 episodes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J8fVX41-Njg
youtube.com/watch?v=OwtkV9EOcdE
youtube.com/watch?v=LuQrLsTUcN0
youtube.com/watch?v=2DT63yY5QHc
bbc.co.uk/music/artists/dc21d171-7204-4759-9fd0-77d031aeb40c
youtube.com/watch?v=MRYdVH4zVFo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0vk5SGmw3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

season 1 and 2 and to a certain extent 3 are pure comfy. really enjoyable to watch and there are few shows quite like it on tv. falters in the later seasons, to be honest i actually liked the ending which puts me in the minority.

>you'll never have a qt like kristyn kreuk chasing your penis

also great music choices throughout. i need to rewatch it someday i have very fond memories of it.

*facepalms.jpg*

why would you do that.

I own every season and love the show, my favorite endings are seasons 3 and 4, it varies though.

>gets mad over you having celebrity crushes

get out while you still can OP

>telling her that I used to have a huge crush on yvonne strahovski and now she's mad at me

Believe it or not, this is a good thing. She must be really traditional/territorial and doesn't believe in the degenerate "celebrity crushes are totally fine" meme.

Count your blessings.

If your girlfriend is under 15 years of age then just let her grow up. If she's older than that tell her she needs to develop emotionally or her life will end up in addiction and premature death.

You live in a rural, southern state, don't you? No one other than africans, pakistan or the middle east thinks like this anymore. Don't encourage poverty 10th century tribal garbage human instincts. You might as well just be a monkey.

>falters in the later seasons, to be honest i actually liked the ending which puts me in the minority.

yeah the show was on the brink of cancellation every year so the writers had to treat every season like it's the last.
the ending is, in my opinion, fucking perfect. we end up on the beach like in the very first episode and whether or not sarah and chuck get togeher again is up to the viewer. I love bitter sweet endings.

This show had THE best music director I'd ever experienced in my life. I honestly couldn't believe the sound track. Chuck, Lie to Me, and Supernatural had the best musical production I'd ever seen on television.

>implying these groups have the fidelity/degeneracy problems western people do

Women tend to be irrational and they'll find a stupid reason to get mad at you regardless. Rather she get mad at you over something small like this that indicates affinity/a mutual expectation of loyalty than something like politics or using the wrong pronouns.

This is of course preferable in situations where long-term fidelity matters, not some disposable fuckbuddy.

>hurr you must be a backwards redneck! >crushes on people who actually exist which are only justified because said person is too valuable to be attainable doesn't encourage women to constantly seek to trade up and view each individual guy she "settles" for as increasingly disposable

Wrong on both counts, cuck.

t. Yankee

>get out while you still can OP

This. Don't wait until she suspects you of fucking every female you speak to.

youtube.com/watch?v=J8fVX41-Njg

>implying you wouldn't cheat on your gf/wife with yvonne

>chuck vs the suburbs
>LETTING THE DAYS GO BY, LET THE WATER HOLD ME DOWN, LETTING THE DAYS GO BY, WATER FLOWING UNDERGROUND

>best musical production
>Doesn't even mention BSG.

I would cheat on my mom with her in a heartbeat

Stupid user, don't you know that only women are allowed to have celebrity crushes and rub your face in them?

They can talk about how much they love Brad Pitt, or some faggot from Twilight all day. But you're not supposed to even mention once that you find an actress attractive or they are allowed, nay, EXPECTED to throw an insecure fit.

These are the rules man. You should be thankful that a women allows you to abide by them and stay in her presence.

Hey I remember this band. What ever happened to them

The Season 2 finale was perfect fucking TV.

>Women tend to be irrational and they'll find a stupid reason to get mad at you regardless.

OP here. that's the relationship with my mother / gf in a nutshell.

youtube.com/watch?v=OwtkV9EOcdE

youtube.com/watch?v=LuQrLsTUcN0

this show gave me a love for bon iver that I never knew I had so for that alone it always had/has a soft spot for me. That and yvonne.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DT63yY5QHc

That polack beauty was the only reason I watched the damn show...Well her and Baldwin.

TV waifu list growing up:
1-2: Amy Jo Johnson
2-12: Jennifer Aniston
12-14: Julie Bowen
14-15: Hayden Panettiere
15-18: Yvonne Strahovski

fucking loved bon iver.
>creature fear playing when chuck and sarah smooch in the motel

kek

OP, what I said goes out the window if she's a hypocrite about it. In that case, she's just a bitch.

this show did have some great feel moments

They were just on the BBC. Some focus show where they had strings.

bbc.co.uk/music/artists/dc21d171-7204-4759-9fd0-77d031aeb40c

I liked Swim until you can't see land.

>telling her that I used to have a huge crush on yvonne strahovski and now she's mad at me
what the fuck why is she mad at you? run dude she's crazy

best music ever.

Does anyone know what episode ellie gives chuck a pep talk where its a p.o.v shot. I wanted to jerk off to that scene but I don't remember what episode it was

She does in the pilot. The birthday party. Oh, you're fucking with me..

if you've ever changed waifus, you've never had a waifu. just a fictional girlfriend
a waifu is serious love

sons of anarchy had goat music direction, but as that other user said, if we're talking original score too, bsg has to be mentioned.

don't type that word outside of a psychiatric institution. jesus. you know you're damaged, don't make us choke it down.

Thought so.

She'll get over it eventually OP. Just don't do it again until she starts drooling over some dude first. That's when you do it and make her realize she's a hypocritical cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=MRYdVH4zVFo

I agree.

If you want to fap to Ellie, you need to watch second season of Everwood.

You'll thank me later.

No, that's Borderline Personality Disorder. That's not a mother's fault, not a father's fault. It's an emotionally damaged person's fault.

she never talked about having a crush on anybody so maybe the whole idea is just off limits to her.

That's just good classic music. You need some neko case in your life..

youtube.com/watch?v=a0vk5SGmw3w

>>No, that's Borderline Personality Disorder.
I'd go as far and say that EVERY WOMAN suffers from borderline syndrom.

>you will never be thrown into the spy life and have yvonne fall in love with you
just fuck me up

I'd love to be a woman hating dipshit with you, but I know women that are far more robust than any man I've ever met. They're built for harder stuff than us. It's not true. It just appears true in this shitty pendulum swing of women vs. men. Don't fall for it and you'll be a better person in the long run.

>all these fags ITT totally okay with their gf saying they'd slurp celebrity cock
>going as far as to call her crazy for being more traditional/territorial

All women are crazy. You haven't seen anything if you think this is that bad. Wait for her to start doing actual paranoid shit (phone snooping, saying you can't hang out with one of your female friends anymore, etc) before you drop her.

Most crazy bitches have BPD, yep.

Good, that was my initial assumption. Then I stand by my original statement of "This is ultimately a good thing".

you say this but most guys wouldn't think twice about leaving their gf for some hot celeb

I have no doubt.

Then they deserve the kind of whores who have celebrity crushes.

Dude, I lived with a 3rd wave feminist for 11 years. They're not crazy, they're not stupid and not irrational. You just don't understand how social change happens. It swings from men killing women for being raped to women shouting at men for defending themselves.

LEARN HOW SOCIAL CHANGE HAPPENS IN FRONT OF YOU.

for christ sake.

>it's the 'chuck and sarah have their first date'-episode.

Are you arguing that there is something positive about third wave feminism?

this is a good thing

Man I loved this show. It definitely got weaker in the 4th/5th seasons but those first couple seasons were magic. And Yvonne best waifu of all time

'Real' third wave was good. This SJW shit is a disgrace. But this happens in EVERY movement ever. The anti-vietnam movement was created by college intellectuals and taken over by angry morons. They spit on soldiers. All movements are a moment of inertia that is first created by the smart people, but they're taken over by the mass of dullards. There's no mathematical solve for this equation that doesn't end up with stupid people in control.

Exactly what was the original legitimate point of third wave feminism then?

It's clear you need your biases. I'm a bored, drunk 40 year old that's watched all of this shit and I fucking hate you determined assholes as much as I hate feministas. You all need to be tossed into a pit so you can eat each other for not knowing a goddamn thing about the world from 1900 to today. Go fucking fuck yourself and learn about society that you never lived in and cram your preconceptions so far up your ass you have an embolism. You have no idea how acid my hate is for you.

>I Have No Legitimate Points: The Post

Not even the guy you were originally replying to, was just curious.

welcome to the dull and young and stupid crowd. You might find some elbow room.

>pure to an extent

No its a different one, i mah be retarded but i am not stupid

every woman suffers from some sort of psychological disorder. so when it comes to relationships it's all about how much you're willing to endure.

Ellies entire life is talking chuck up. What episode are you talking about? She's a perfect sister.

I've heard women have half a brain. Are they half brained? DO I need to adjust my NASDAQ portfolio for half brained women??

what state are you people from?

The State of Ejaculation, thanks to your mom

Tell me what state you people exist in. Kentucky? Tennessee? Alabama. Tell me you fucking dark garbage.

You're all just rural filth, aren't you. Garbage georgians, south fuckpeople from shit Louisiana. Just the worst people in north america..

What's going on in this image

>all this salt over maintaining the illusion that certain states are pure and others aren't

kek, better question is what state are you from? I bet one of us lives there.
p.s. I'm from the west side of the country

Pretty sure this is screenshot from my dreams.

I bet she saw his monitor lol.