London’s Muslim Mayor To Ban Sexualised Images Of Women

He won't poo in loo but he'll poo all over your liberty.

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/13/londons-muslim-mayor-ban-bikini-images-public/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ysyKgjovU
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Exodus
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36516378
theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years
youtube.com/watch?v=6R8NNLQbQNU&t=9m55s
breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so tolerant uk.

literally sharia law.

you fucking idiots.

nigs gonna nog

>woman are all whores, fucking Jews!
>Muslims want to ban naked women, fucking shit skins! Desu vult!

Pick one group to hate and stick to it. You spread yourself thin and look dumb otherwise

he's already banning harmless things that might offend the new brits i see.

>Sharia law disguised as feminism
Absolute genius.

The people who hate degeneracy are not the same people who are pro-liberty, idiot. Sup Forums isn't one person.

His next move will be to ban people drinking outside of pubs in the name of 'common curtesy'. Pubs have beer gardens, why would you need to drink in the street? :^)

Cap this to shit to show your friends when it inevitably happens.

When is Europe gonna wake up? They really need to get on this genociding all/deporting all muslims thing now before it's too late.

Sup Forums isn't one person.

Don't forget your retard helmet next time.

Hahahaha fucking faggot Brits

Only women with burqa should be allowed along with Islam quotes desu senpai

Fuck it outlaw slutty clothes while your at it too

>only bans "unrealistic" bikini images

I'd be ok with it if it was all sexualized images but no, he'll be allowing pics of fat grills

>women are all whores
These are /r9k/ virgins, Sup Forums doesn't hate women.

>SJWs and Islamists working hand in hand for the same goals
kek, sure, why not, Britain is done for anyway, might as well go out in style

Why are Muslims so based?

God I hate these brown scum but they sure know how to put women in their place and crack down on degeneracy

Relevant song.

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ysyKgjovU

Wish they would do something about the sluts here
>free the nipple xD

He will ban nudity from public ads, not all nudity. He can't ban nudity in general, not even if UK has just Muslim mayors.

>pol is one person

>B-BUT LONDON MAYOR DOESN'T HAVE ANY POWER! IT'S JUDT A TITLE GUYZ!
top kek

>His next move will be to ban people drinking outside of pubs in the name of 'common curtesy'
Isn't that already banned? I see those alcohol fine signs all over the place where I live. And a vaguely remember a hullabaloo over Boris banning alcohol on the underground a few years ago.

>I don't approve of censorship
>I don't approve of slutty women

Oh my golly gee

I don't like the implication that the model on the proteinworld ad was 'promoting an unrealistic or unhealthy lifestyle'.

The continued pandering to slovenly triggered fatties is waddling us step by beetus-ridden step closer to the day of the reinforced rope.

This is the clearest, most transparent example of how muslims co-opt the left to further their expansion.

It's genius in a sick sort of way.

good
fuck the Brits, they are too stupid to understand the meaning of it.

Nah, I think this one is more fitting
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

I have a Muslim Pali friend, he's a big Muslim Brotherhood fan, but on Facebook he's always liking Justin Trudeau shit, Obama shit and other leftist shit. He knows they're the people holding the door open for him and his beliefs and ideologies, he doesn't like their faggotry but he's thankfully for what they're doing. It's just a temporary alliance of convenience, they're just voting for leftist cucks until they can finally vote for real Muslim parties.

> Isreal
> Fuck the brits

You should be thanking us you kike

calm down, little cletus. it's just london fucking itself in the ass as usual

Kek, they want to leave the EU, but they choose a Paki Muslim for a mayor. Embracing that multiculturalism, huh?

At least the Poles are white and have a similiar countries, unlike the Arabs that you wish to integrate into your country.

>You can't hate more than one thing at a time
Not with that attitude

>similiar countries

lol, I meant similiar culture.

And you think politicians somehow don't know this and they aren't fooling you by pretending they are crusaders and Jesus boys. Politicians only care about getting elected, but let us go back, who wanted to import all those foreign workers to begin with, who wanted to open up to USA and free trade.

We didn't choose him. He won a slight majority in a majority non-British city.

Muslims voting liberal are as cucked as liberals voting muslim.

I wouldn't even mind actual decency laws, but this guy's laws are tailored to appeal to feminists as well (i.e. naked fatties are find, just not "unrealistic" ones)

for what? you changed your mind like a pinwheel, and we had to fight you in order to get rid of you.

Exodus 1947 was a ship that carried Jewish emigrants from France to British Mandatory Palestine on July 11, 1947. Most of the emigrants were Holocaust survivors who had no legal immigration certificates for Palestine. Following wide media coverage, the British Royal Navy seized the ship and deported all its passengers back to Europe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SS_Exodus

Still sharia in your capitol

First step towards Sharia law i see

Thank you to the left as usual

I'm not saying you chose him, but you make your own policy. The EU isn't making you take the fucking camel subhumans, your government does and then to cover for their own failures, they blame it all on the EU.

I don't know what's wrong with your political parties, but you should really turn it all upside down because, honestly, I think leaving the EU won't solve your immigration problem at all, it may even deepen it.

>First step towards Sharia law i see
indeed

>cleaning up the degeneracy
>Sup Forums has a problem with this

>the uk england

>left
I'm a communist and I think muslim invasion is a problem

its banning 'ideal body type' imagery. nice clickbait though

Oh well. We can get rid of him in 4 years.

Yep pretty much (URL related).

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36516378

Ah the ends justify the means. Censorship is okay when it's for SJW causes.

Someone points out glaring inconsistencies that hint towards psychological issues rather than genuine political concern.

>p-Sup Forums is n-not one person, shitlord!!!

I agree if it's the same person with those opinions that they are inconsistent.

But there is an argument to be made about people abusing freedom.

Our government is already doing it too. They claim the sexualized advertising is making refugees rapey is to blame for things like the Cologne molestation.

this is London's next mayor

theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/11/muslim-population-england-wales-nearly-doubles-10-years

I can't believe these toothless fucks used to have an empire.

>Mayor will bad degenerate images from public areas.

Can't critique the Sakiq

>this is degeneracy
Sure buddy, and boy would I like to see Venus covering up her belly button on those old paintings and sculptures.

SHARIA
H
A
R
I
A

>just London

k mate, it's only London, if it had been Rotherham or maybe Aylesbury then you would have been in deep shit

You know what time it is lads

youtube.com/watch?v=6R8NNLQbQNU&t=9m55s

Give it a few seconds and you will understand

It's pretty bad.

Not as bad as New York arresting men for having their legs too widely spaced on the subway, mind:

breitbart.com/london/2015/06/02/war-on-men-first-arrests-for-manspreading-on-new-york-subway/

..but yeah it's still bad.

+ try your hardest not to deflect in response, Cletus.

But hang on! I thought sexualised images of women are "degenerate"? I'd have thought that anyone who bans them would be regarded as "based" and "bro tier"?

Oh wait. It's a non-white putting these rules into place, so all of a sudden you're all anti-fascist for once. Sup Forums hypocrites wanting their cake and eating it too, again.

Ikr?
Sup Forums is just shit now.
You all wish that gays get gassed/lynched etc, etc, etc. But when a shitskin kills 50+, you lose your shit. How the fuck does that work out?

>pol is a single person
damn, you got me, time to turn off my bots and let someone else in

It's the majority though, i'd say around 80%.