Favorite Sunny Moments

Favorite moments of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSCQPSrlNbk
youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos
youtube.com/watch?v=NFPtjXFfczM
vocaroo.com/i/s1PkGuj6XgoJ
vocaroo.com/i/s1HS9j5bhSEe
vocaroo.com/i/s0RPdMj6EuFp
vocaroo.com/i/s0GnawmTrP0u
youtube.com/watch?v=ECzz-p6Ulas
youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>disregard that, frank. it's just a bunch of liberal bullshit

I like to humiliate guys! Sure! I’m no different than those guys are now, man. Like I used to be the same way. I used to dress guys up like bananas and walk them around the quad.

Or, I’d take a banana and stick it up some guy’s ass in front of his best friend, and I’d be like "Hey! Banana ass! Wh– how ya doin’?"

Or maybe I’d like, uhhh, I’d like take the tip of my penis and stick it in a guy’s mouth for like, just a second! You know what I mean, while he was sleeping. I'm all about that shit!

But you don’t stun gun a guy who was a goddamn legend! Those guys, they need to recognize that shit! I was a f-- I was a trailblazer! These kids these days in fraternities, it’s like they don’t have any respect. They don’t care about anybody but themselves, ya know? And I don’t understand that. It’s like they live in a fantasy world where "Oh no, there's no consequences for my actions. I can do whatever the hell I want! And treat people however the hell I wanna treat 'em!" And I don’t get that.

>PEPE SILVIA

Sadly even iasif shills the liberal agenda

That scene from Dee Gives Birth where for one brief shining moment as cricket takes a hit from his tinfoil crack pipe, you really see them as a family

youtube.com/watch?v=pSCQPSrlNbk

IDIOTS! IDIOTS THEY'RE IDIOTSREEEEEEEE!!

By parodying it?

they parody the people who make fun of it

Definitely one of the funniest moments for me and a great episode.

SAVAGES
IDIOTS
SAVAGES

in like 5 episodes, which coincidentally are some of the worst episodes and least funny scenes in the entire series

>autistic mouth sfx
Everytime

why do we never get any play by play on dee's foot game?

They parody conservatives through Mac, like in How Mac Got Fat when he portrays Dee as saying "I love to kill babies! Unborn babies." Which was funny.

Mac pretending to be anti-abortion to bang a pro life girl however wasn't as funny. So it's hit or miss.

Yea they don't parody anyone else right

the worst moments I recall are
>Mac quoting the Bible to the tranny's husband at the gym
>Charlie getting mad at the churche when his mom has cancer
>Science is a liar... sometimes!
I pretty much skip these episodes entirely now. Not even that I disagree with them (seriously, I'm not just a butthurt Christfag) but it's like the show stops, turns to the audience, and announces that X belief is stupid. Like Charlie should never be a mouthpiece for liberal common sense

>Science is a liar... sometimes!
That part was absolutely based though. Butthurt fedorafag detected.

I can't tell if you're being serious. They are portrayed as disgusting human trash in every sense and any discussion, debate or argument with them makes every side look fucking terrible. I dunno if it's just that you don't understand the other sides of the arguments to see how stupid they are making them sound or what.

essential charliekino reporting in

youtube.com/watch?v=MYtjpIwamos

lmao

its not really shilling to laugh at science deniers and bible thumpers

Frank and Artemis "dumpster hump" never fails to make me laugh. I think it's the violent shaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=NFPtjXFfczM

but those beliefs are stupid. the show isnt mocking christians or conservatives, its mocking uneducated fundamentalists

>I was using you. That’s why I kissed you in front of the Waitress. That’s why I banged you a bunch of times, just to make the Waitress jealous. Amazing. You slept with me almost instantly. And by the way, a quality woman doesn’t do that, she doesn’t say ‘yes’ right away. She says ‘no’ to a man for years, like ten years! That’s what a real woman does, OK? You know what you were acting like? A stupid, little rich slut, and that’s all that you are.

How can you do this to me?

>Are you still talking? Go away dum-dum. Go run and hide. Go from me. I don’t want to see you.

Please dont hit me Please dont hit me Please dont hit me

The moment in Reynolds vs. Reynolds where frank's car is driving up in the background while Dennis doesn't realize it makes me laugh harder than just about any other moment.
That and the whole sequence in the Jersey Shore episode where Dennis and Dee are involved in the murder and shit.

The most touching moment is the end of The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award.

I JUST WANNA BE PUUUUUUUURE

I guess Charlie had the cruelest intentions of all.

>and that's all that you are
Just the way he says it and the expression he makes

vocaroo.com/i/s1PkGuj6XgoJ

I think more shows should turn to the audience and say Christianity (and any other religion) is stupid. Some pretty funny jokes come out of it.
And please don't reply with the hat meme. I don't think I can handle getting btfo in such a clever way.

Nah the most touching moment is the end of Charlie Kelly: King of the Rats

Like, literally the only kind moment in the entire series. Charlie tearing up almost makes me want to tear up. And it's more touching than 75% of """dramas""" that actually try for endearing moments.

Funniest moment of that season
I'm a Christian and if you can't see comedy if it pokes fun at you you are a fragile no fun bitch

That is a good one.
I'd say the moment right after Dee gives birth is a very sweet and genuine moment, even if they totally destroy it within seconds.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HS9j5bhSEe

>the church scene
That shit was great, like when he gets pissed at the kneeling and standing it's hilarious

dude im a scientologist, people shit on my religion all the time and i just move past it

underrated af

well it was a real thing that happened to them that they incorporated into the show but didnt want to be saddled with it for the sake of comedy

Serious question, How do you decide ghost aliens are the way to go? How do you commit to that?

ehhh, you dont really start with that stuff, you start with basic shit like, dont do bad shit and hide it from people because it makes you a dick and stuff like "look up words you dont understand", the ayyy stuff comes later, but its not that important, whats more important is that you are a spirit and infinite or whatever (so you exist before this and after this, so you've been an aayyy yourself at some point, etc)

vocaroo.com/i/s0RPdMj6EuFp

They were literally a contest winning startup
If they didn't tow the line they would have never become what they have
>The entire thread isn't Pepe Silvia posts
Fuck this place I didn't want to believe the lads when they said that you guys had gone bluepill again but ffs to see it myself

My favorite will always be the serial killer one

Charlies reaction when he turns and Pepe isn't there is perfect.

dayman
denim chicken
fight milk!

This is about living in another man's skin. Feeling his innermost wants and desires... all the while being in complete control. That's how you get off. Now don't you guys wanna get off with me?

>Sadly

The Dayman duet, the way they start clapping overhead out of nowhere always fucking kills me.

you sound truly committed

>bluepill
do you think anybody with a college education or an IQ over 100 has ever used this term?

sorry i meant "XENU GONNA BOMB U WITH VOLCANOS IF YOU DONT DONATE 40% OF YOUR INCOME"

>40%
That does seem reasonable for a god alien.

>implying Dennis isn't the best character

vocaroo.com/i/s0GnawmTrP0u

>There...is...no...Carol in HR. Mac, half the employees in this building have been made up. This office is a goddamn ghost town.

Dennis > Mac > Charlie > Frank > Dee

The Gang Buys a Boat

>I'm not going in there charlie I just bob around like a cauliflower

no
Dennis > Frank > Mac > Charlie > Dee

>Putting Mac above Charlie
Nah man just nah.

>I throw overhand!

They were referring to a tranny as he in season 4

Mac's latent homosexuality never fails to make me laugh. Charlie went full retard and it's not funny anymore.

Is this show supposed to be a comedy?

whats so funny about this

I'm not saying some science fiction writer is any less believable than some 2000 year old hippie carpenter or a 1400 year old desert pedophile warlord but dude... a fucking science fiction writer?

Because they are assholes even when they try to be nice. They have never cared that the tranny is a tranny. Except for Macs denial.

>im a... full on rapist

i know it looks crazy, but there is a lot of basic shit that is really productive that i can't throw the baby out with the bathwater, but again i know it looks crazy as fuck so i dont really care if people want to make fun of my religion its all good

>HUMAN MEAT

Mac and Dennis: Manhunters is a a very comfy episode.

Charlie throwing up blood on his date was a crazy scene. was not prepared for that

This whole scene.

>Little green ghouls buddy!

>don't you guys wanna get off with me?

I didn't know Kaitlin Olson is doing some show on Fox now

PhD in applied physics here with an IQ of 158. You are a bluepilled faggot.

>dont do this to me man, not when my nips are like this

ah've grown quaht weahry

>youtube.com/watch?v=ECzz-p6Ulas

just to get a base

"This here is the bible of my daddy who just d-d-d-died in m-my arms o-o-of throat cancer f-f-f-from eating som-som-som-som-some bad pussy......"

>and i'm the trophy husband. he's my bottom

I was going to berate you for not posting the video, but there's something comfy about listening to just the audio. Nice work, user. You really get the subtleties.

You know Glenn Howerton went to Juilliard, right?

Dee you gangly uncoordinated bitch I will not be hogtied over your lack of grace!

lol

*GED here with a body weight of 158.
FTFY

Dee with the pepper in her eyes

>only 158
I have a GED and the internet says my IQ is 129. At that rate if I had a phd it would be way above 158. Stupid science bitch.

>ON A STEEL HORSE I RIIIIDE

I'm really glad Sup Forums never took to calling this show reddit.

Anyone that uses the term IQ or it as an actual measurement of someone's ability is too stupid to use the term bluepill you ignorant cunt

>You haven't thought of the smell, you bitch!

That's because it's self-evident.

I loved this moment so much but I hate how it loses all the fun on re-watch. I'll never lose my shit to this moment again

That scene where he hands them a list of abortion doctors and she says two of the names are already crossed off is 10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=76IgTbz0v1M

This song was very catchy. It's like a caricature of another show doing the same exact theme. Cuz in a regular tv show the waitress would be in tears and have accepted

>So stop asking me to burn the duster. I'M NOT GONNA BURN IT