YEAAAAAAAH

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

*blocks your path to Mayweather*

Conor.....The Money Team

McGregor is a bitch

*distance boos*

*nods from the entourage*

Goat thread kek

the boos are "chi ching "sounds to Mayweather cause all them haters are gonna buy the fight thinking mcgregor aint going to get slept. They're in for a surprise

POINT TO THE EASY DOUBLES THEN

I do numbers.

POINT TO THE EASY DOUBLES THEN

right here you bitch

>has expletive aggressive rants with a guy he's going to fight
>brings his daughter into the ring
>she's the only one supporting his chant

feels bad when even your promoter and showtime bitch just sit there and let you take the heat

fuck that showtime cuck siding with the person who calls him a weasel. I hate ppl who side with those they fear.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pQYtmb-f0w

VOLVOTRON POWER ENGAGE!

HARD WORK

boooed off the stage again.

HE A MICROWAVED MEAL, IM A HOME COOKED MEAL

Floyd is a savant.

That was a bitch move to be honest. Some niggas sitting up in their mansions might call it a boss move but on the street someone who gets a bunch of other people to jump another person while they run away dancing like a monkey is a bitch move.

he settle right into yo stomach

This whole fight is a joke. Mayweather needs the money, Connor gets 75mil just to show-up and lose.

Why is it being hyped here?

Hope you creeps got receipts

why can't you just enjoy shit. why do you care if other people are into it. just go do something else if you cant appreciate it.

There were actual moments you could see McGregor look at Mayweather with pity because of the lame comebacks, as if he was concerned for his mental health

My goodness you are the real MVP if you just made that, I will spread it for you.

thanks. here's one with the microwave part

Are you gunna shill this or should we all do it

feel free to post it whereever

You just out did yourself son kek God Bless

This press conference left so many GEM MEMES, yall better get busy!

rare mcpepe

Spectacle
Stuff like this doesn't happen often and it's too big stars. Fight might be a farce but it's still just interesting on paper

HARD WORK

DEDICATION

HARDWORK

HARDWORK

TAX EVASION

HARDWORK

MEDICATION

ILL SUCK YOUR BIG BLACK DICK YOU FAGGOT

BLACK PEOPLE HAVE BIG DICKS FUCK MAYWEATHER

>throws irish flag on the floor

WHAT NOW BITCH?

Can we all come to terms with the fact that Floyd Mayweather has the intelligence and mindset of a 5th grader. Like, no Sup Forums level insult implied, this man may actually have serious mental drawbacks.

Remember that "money challenge" video he had like a month back. He spoke like a 10 year old trying to sound like a mature adult. Its not just 'muh he can't read', his lacking intelligence impacts his mindset to the point where he is basically a child

>VOLTRON

Would a grown man who is attempting to make him self appear dominant to another use a power ranger reference or whatever the fuck it was.

I hope Conor wins but actually looking at floyd from a few steps back sort of draws a little away from that. He may have a disorder.

Pic related. Look deep at it, into his eyes, he has that sped "innocent" "child like" look in his face, idk, that might be only me

> Floyd Mayweather...pay your fair share

How to get good at trash talk?

I know this is some WWE shit but idc. I'm hyped as fuck for this fight and I know you all are too.

This GENIUS just gave us a lifetime supply of MEMES. Don't hate lover boy. Sit down. Be humble.

ooh, classy gif!
i like

Tender memes aside Floyd Mayweather may visit adult night classes, Im not trying to be a prick about it, its pretty serious and should be kept in mind when watching the press conferences, it explains alot.

And there we have it, folks:
Street knowledge straight outta Fielding, New Zealand.

If you don't know, now you know...

I think he just doesn't feel comfortable in this type of hybrid MMA/boxing megafight environment where he doesn't have complete control. When he's doing interviews and speaking in small groups, he seems alright. Not brilliant but at least competent. In past boxing pre fight promos, he could just coast on the fact that he was always the better fighter with a stronger personality. He seems a bit awkward now but honestly., 99% of the general public (including probably everyone ITT) would look incredibly autistic and stupid if they had to get in front a stadium full of hostile people and try to do a live comedic performance while some other guy is on stage talking shit.

I literally just found out that Dana White and Joe Rogan aren't the same person

>negro
>comes across as mentally deficient

Hmmm

Good points, London was a bad day for him, but theres time I really question him, the money challenge being one

What's this about Floyd being brioke? Is that true? How is that even possible?

>mcgregor says he can't read
>WOW MCGREGOR IS RAYCIST
>flyod says faggot
>nothing happens

Bought too many super cars, mansions and has to pay all his entourage which is like 100 people. Forgot to pay his taxes. Something like $100 million

no, he's just owes tax money

Nah, the IRS says he owes $22.2Million, but he claims that he's already paid them. Of course, either he does owe them and is lying, or this is another case of the IRS being a bunch of cunts and trying to tax him big time because he's coming out of retirement and making a nine figure plus payday.

this shit needs to get moved to

If he really owed they would come for his ass.
Throwing obscene amounts of cash on dumb shit, reportedly 100k sessions at strip clubs isn't uncommon. 10 of those and you just spent 1 million dollars on some fucking strippers just to show your money.

He is probably not broke, but he is not as rich as he or the "world" wants to lead on.

Can anyone shed some light ony why every stage Mayweather's bene on, he's been getting nothing but boos and no support from the crowd.

mma manchildren. Fans of boxing aren't interested in this.

He used to trash talk by explaining exactly how he would expose and beat his opponent, but he can't do that as he wants the public to believe it isn't a total mismatch and sell PPVs.

>mma manchildren. Fans of boxing aren't interested in this.
True. I'm a fan of boxing and hardly give a shit. I'll read the results in the newspaper the next morning. But I'm not going to watch.

I noticed how the wrestlemania stunts, the irish really are niggers

Mayweather is not a fan favourite, hasn't been for who knows how long
Conor is a young rising star people have gotten behind, it's easy to see why.

Anyone telling you it's just MMA or just Boxing fans doesn't have a clue what they're talking about and likely carry a bias. Both sides have interest for one, and for another, Conor fans aren't really MMA fans, they're more just fans of him

vocaroo.com/i/s0d8EtXymdNy

>beat past prime 40 y.o. Mayweather
>lose to past prime 40 y.o. Mayweather

Money aside obviously, Conor has way more to lose in this match.

>it's mayweathers turn to trash talk
>he forgets the script
>tells his manager he forgot what to say
>"just stall for a bit I'll pull it up just say something"

YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
YEAAAAAAAAAAH
HARDWORK
HARDWORK
*glanses back at manager*
ahh... WHERE THE EASY WORK AT

He beats women and has had more sex in a week than you in your life

He no child edjit

He also gets a $1000 haircut twice per week.

No kidding.

Would've been funny if McGregor knocked out his bodyguards

He's 5'7, they would have just held him at arm's length

IN
TEN
SUH

5'9

underrated

>beat undefeated boxing legend despite being an MMA fighter
>lose to undefeated boxing legend because youre an MMA fighter

Money aside obviously, Conor has nothing to lose in this match

It's almost cruel putting Conor's opponent on stage with Conor the meme trash talk king.
Or rather, it takes some very inept use of behaviour to come out of that position look well. If you trash talk back, you'll just be accused to trying to copy Conor, and even if your trashtalk is good, the audience is already on Conor's side so long as Conor delivers some trash talk. Unless you're someone like Bisping who has a history of very aggressive behaviour on stage.

big deal burger

>How is that even possible?
He's black.

This. Floyd is really underselling himself just to make suckers believe he can actually lose, and that's like about 80% of why people buy his paperviews anyway, just to see him lose.

He'll go full on cocky like his usual self after he wins the fight saying how he had everyone, including Conor, played like a damn fiddle.

Conor will tap out by the 4th round.

Is this match basically less of which fighter you want to see win, and more of which asshole you want to see lose?

he is a nigger, what do you expect?
him not being retarded would surprising

75 millions minus the 33% cut for the UFC and before taxes and expenses. Conor will get 20 millions top

Its more of a spectacle, something no one interested in either combat sport would still watch since its going to be insanely huge next month.

Like a donkey show, you aren't sure whether to root for the donkey or feel bad for the girl

yes

You can't box like Mayweather without brains. His thinking in the ring is ridiculously good. And all the bussiness side about it too, c'mon, Pacquiao is abused by Bob Arum. Noone is abusing Floyd.

He's a genius strategist, fit, powerful, technique heavy, an opponents worst nightmare in the ring

stop gobblin the niggas dick, goddam

The theory that his lawyer made up is me is making a greater return than the taxable interest on his investments so he has asked for a deferral. It's actually quite common but I can't imagine Floyd actually doing this. It's something giant corporations do

>VOLTRON
That is cognitive disonance. He used something totally out of place to fuck him up.

Also he perfectly played the "Dana White is your pimp" card.

I felt bad for Conor here:

youtube.com/watch?v=swYn2SeoJxw

He was exposed as the clown of the circus.

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

YEAHHHHHHHHHH

Also he spokes like a normal person IRL:

youtube.com/watch?v=vaupi-ZS_yw

ITT: whitebois cope with the fact that Floyd won 3 press conferences

>Not paying taxes means you're broke
I guess POTUS is broke too cause he still owes money to the IRS.

Bunch of morons

HARD WORK IS WHAT?!!

lewk at moi custom mayde sewt yeh

EASY WORK

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH