ITT: “fuck you I hate it”

ITT: “fuck you I hate it”

all death grips shit

I like this album and I don't even generally like this kind of music.

I don't hate it, I just don't think it's the masterpiece everyone says it is.
And no, this post isn't bait either

le banana album

Yeah, it's pretty shit. Twee Pop in general is too.

Oh boy here we fucking go
>Anco -MPP
This

yeah, it just... sounds bad man. always confuses me how people would choose to listen to it

Eels. whoever keeps spamming Electro Shock Blues in every thread needs to move on with their life. It's just not a good album at all.

Serious question: How does it feel knowing you lack any taste in art or music?

agreed. Compared to other indie releases at that time it blows ass

4u

Explain to me why it isn't just another bland, pretentious indie album.

maybe if you can explain why it's bad without using buzzwords

>pretentious
what so pretentious about this album?

It's not for everyone. You should check out clipping. though, you might like them.

honestly, I can't really find a better way to describe how I feel about it.
because Mark clearly thinks he's hot shit and it's clear in all his music.

death grips has these little moments where it's like "oh this is almost a good song" but then it's back to shit. i've seen footage is a good song though.

>because Mark clearly thinks he's hot shit and it's clear in all his music.
Prove it

>He's pretentious because he clearly thinks highly of himself
Lad, I don't even know what album y'all are talking about, but I KNOW you can do better than that.

>hating MPP

Sorry, lad. I just can't stand it. It's almost grating.
Nice picture though. Fucking saved. Good taste.

>honestly, I can't really find a better way to describe how I feel about it.
take a writing class then lmfao

>Slint - Spiderland

Fuck this overhyped garbage album.

The Smiths and Joy Division.

I generally don't find this album THAT amazing... just good.

That said, Breadcrumb Trail is a very good song, and if don't feel something with I MISS YOUUUU than you are a machine

Teenage Riot is an amazing song, but I think the rest of the album is absolute rubbish. I've listened to the whole thing like twice and each time I got to the end I couldn't remember what any of the other songs sounded like. I tried a couple more times but just can't get through it. Boring shite.
>inb4 pleb

Agree

>the whole thing twice

lmao

What are you saying? I should just keep listening to it until I like it?

>I share a board with these literal retards

The worst taste imaginable
You don't get it
Good taste
Either bad taste or decent taste
God awful taste
Very bad taste
Decent taste
Good taste
Bad taste
Good taste
Very good taste

Filtered and reported

You unironically have the worst taste on this board

i hate this shit so much. complete irredeemable shit

Which choices led you to this conclusion?

It's so boring, and I can't understand why it is praised so highly. There are definitely better examples of hardcore.

Fucking this, also Black Flag. People who act like this shit is the peak of hardcore need to get their ears checked.

It's got energy mate, it's like 9 minutes long and it kicks your ass the whole time, plus Ian is one of the more tolerable of hardcore vocalists

Yeah this is just bad early 90s dance music with a couple stones pastiches thrown in. I don't get why it's considered a classic. Maybe it's a "u had to ave been there m8" thing

Liking Spiderland is a good indicator for me to know who to ignore. So thanks for that.

All I felt was utter joy at the end of the album that I'd never have to listen to that vocalists whiny screeching shit vocals ever again.

>muh vocals
Garbage taste
What's your favorite album, tell me so I can laugh at you

the first few tracks rip hard as fuck. but i'll take the stuff with keith morris from the first four years over damaged. black flag is memorable because of their timing, classic logo, and henry rollins. still a good band though.

maybe not hate it but definitely confused why it's regarded so highly.

It doesn't sound like music, and It's not something I would listen to.

I feel this way, but about Kid A. I love OK Computer.
I used to dislike this one, but I realized that I was approaching it wrong. Everyone set me up to expect it to feel really depressing and lonely, but really it's more dreamy and surreal. That helped me appreciate it, going into it with the right mindset.

If you already think my taste is garbage why would I post my favorite album for you? I'm not going to change your mind so why bother? It's ok, though, I wouldn't expect much from you. After all, you unironically like that dumpster fire of an album.

I hate the singer's voice.

Hes afraid to post it because he knows subconsciously he has bad taste
Laugh at him lads

At first i hate that album,but after give it a couple listen it start to grew on me

Swans

I don't get it. They have like 3 songs I enjoy.

Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Outside of a couple fun funk-rock tracks early on, these guys are responsible for some absolutely painful radio garbage.

Hit post by accident. You boys got me. Here it is.

Literally all of metal.

...Dude, I'm going to just assume that yr too young to understand the impact those two albums had on the genre as a whole

Doesn't mean they've aged well. Other hardcore albums from the 80's have held up much better than those two (Age of Quarrel, Start Today, Zen Arcade etc.)

Autistic

if it doesn't hold up outside of context it's fucking worthless.

hi chad =) what did you think of jb's new track?

the entire genre of hip hop

its just boring punk?

you should go back to tumblr???

I mean there is some racist shit in there too and its just boring so ya :/

Yeah he should have said I was hunting down N-words in the dark instead of the dread n********

very horrible opinion

bad taste

yeah im ready to leave too pal

seriously, that album isn't even close to the peak of black flag

this

this album is insignificant

I know so many people who say shit like "hardcore sux except for Black Flag, Minutemen and Black Flag lol" and I wanna strangle them whenever I hear it.

>Silver Rocket
>Total Trash
>Candle
>not memorable but Teenage Riot is

>it doesn't sound like music
are you being serious?

mongoloid

I tried

It's boring as shit

this

Puts you to sleep. I don't like the dude's voice. Tracks don't really change or develop. Gets praised way too much on here by weeaboos calling it the greatest piece of music ever made.

Hip hop isn't a genre

yeah this is hella overrated. i dont hate it but it's not that good
entire swans discog for me, not my thing

It's not that I "just don't get it", it's just that I think it's complete trash.

It's not bad but jesus christ this album is so overrated.

>doesnt like dg
>likes shitty aeroplane and banana
wow...low testosterone.

I don't even think this album is that special, I prefer MF doom's solo albums and cocaine pinata, but what's to hate about it?

Seriously. 2 threads on this shit? Mods what the fuck.

How this shit has a following on here is beyond me

as a Britbong it was overrated by the British media to high hell because it came inbetween two of their 'cultural movements'

Why don’t you blow me?

i mean clearly you dont like post hardcore so its never gonna be for you

Kinda agree with this.Their studio album are better

I certainly don't hate this album. I have the same problem with this album I have with most other hip-hop albums: I can't get into the atmosphere the album creates.

I understand that lyricism is more important in hip-hop than in other genres, and I also understand it is ignorant to claim all hip-hop lyricism is about banal, things. This album's popularity alone disproves that. However, boasting is still very much a part of the territory.

I'm sure as much passion and virtuosity goes into meretricious hip-hop production as any great jazz or wanky prog solo, and should be appreciated as such, but with such an emphasis on lyrical skill, which are often in the front of the mix, most tracks just don't appeal to me.

Ultimately, it all comes down to the fact that hip-hop's culture doesn't resonant with me. I just particularly tried to understand this one because, according to many people, this is an album that acts as a gateway into the genre for close-minded listeners.

>It doesn't sound like music
what?

It just doesn't do it for me. I like other hardcore bands like MDC, Bad Brains, and Minutemen and I feel the energy there, but Minor Threat is just a total snoozefest to me, save for a few songs I actually like. I've always preferred post-hardcore, though. Maybe I'm too much of a Fugazi dickrider.

>too young
I don't really know if I want to be on Sup Forums at my 30's.

Worst opinion ITT.

It kills me when I see people defending pic related as the best album of all time and saying how much they love it, because I'm clearly missing something.

Boring pop in my ears.

The literal exact same thing happened to me. At first I hated it and to me it was just some bland shit, but loved Teenage Riot.

Then gave it a "thorough" listen, that being an undistracted listen and, shit, the record sounds fantastic. Some of the best rock has to offer, but I don't, know. It didn't just "click", it took a while to grow on me. I totally get why you don't like it.