Someone, please give full context on this place's obsession with bjork

Someone, please give full context on this place's obsession with bjork

>she's weird xd

Cute girl makes good music. Compared to the other really popular Sup Forums waifus (Grimes and Lavren) she actually makes good music.

She's attractive, whimsical/a "goofball", and makes easily accessible music that's seen as slightly more "patrician" than your average pop star, so of course awkward shut ins on this board are going to worship her. I never quite got the hype.

she looks like a gelfling from the dark crystal and is wacky

She's cute.
She's also a highly acclaimed musician, but who cares about that?

I wanna fug her
Also has a little bit of something for everyone throughout her discography

She's not her

she used to be average looking now shes really hot

I like trip hop in general

I can't name a single song but her cadence and weird gnome accent have an appeal. That Radiohead collaboration from 15 years ago was good when she was blind in that movie. Sigur Ros rode that wave. I imagine all Icelandic music is now death metal and gangster rap replete with Game of Thrones reference; the country is 90% tourists and probably want to murder them all.

Pic related
Her first band, KUKL were good. The Sugarcubes were great. And her solo career for the most part has been filled with solid interesting music.

hnng post moar pls

God I hate this board

love you too

(mature) björk dump thread?

stop spamming this ugly icelandic midget please

gonna have to post more now
sorry

mark e smith feel guilty for bjork and the sugarcubes

imagine putting your ____ between these lips

Low testosterone causes manboobs and unhealthy obsession with women who look non-confrontational and that have features easy to dehumanize and fantasize that they are almost cartoon like.
Also, would like to remins you faggots that if you kiss Bjork you'll taste Goldie's dick, and even if you fantasize about it that's what you're lustinf after.

i'm drunk and this made me laugh

disgusting

do you think about the exes of the women you've kissed
do you think about your dad's or your uncle's dicks every time an aunt your mom pecks you on the cheek

listen to post buddy

*of all the women you've kissed
*uncles' dicks every time an aunt or your mom
really fuckin up tonight

Absolutely not. But that's because no woman I've kissed nor any member of my family went around fucking junkie Bonobo monsters with gold in their teeth. There is dirt that can't be washed off, user.

ok there was still a dick in their mouth
a throbbing fucking hard DICK was in their mouth, possibly down their throat
that's your mom dude
every time she's kissed you, your dad's (possibly) big, fat cock juices have been smeared across your face

I use to be like you user.

I watched this chick's videos cause they were fucking weird and I thought the same thing of her music.

But then I kept watching, and listening and watching and listening.

Now I fucking love her and if you don't understand then gtfo out she's my waifu for life.

just don't send her any mail

Sorry you had to go through that experience, dude, must be fucking tough. Fortunately for everyone else, most women wash their mouths from time to time, unlike the experierience you had with your family. And sperm and dick taste can easily be washed off. Coon juice, on the other hand, is a real problem...

She is Very Fvckin Cute & Weird

>Coon juice, on the other hand, is a real problem...
you would know, huh?

*Cvte
ftfy

she makes good music, she's weird and was hot at some point. there you have it guys shut this thread down

Dude

*Dvde

No I wouldn't. Because I wouldn't kiss Bjork shitstained mouth. But I don't blame you for having that fantasy, anyone would be traumatized after what you went through. But do seek help, people in worse situations have come out the other side.

Dvde x2

Dvde x3

>Fresh baked cookies

this is a cute bork

Homogenic is one of the best albums I've ever listened to
Thats her appeal to me

That sounds really sweet
I'd love to bake for the bork

she's a qt

>that dress
>that arch
>that cute little rump
>that coy expression
Really activates the almonds

literally the best female musician of all time

>Compared to the other really popular Sup Forums waifus (Grimes and Lavren) she actually makes good music.
>implying grimes and lauren don't make great music too
STOP being so fucking pretentious

who let you in

Grimes has her moments but Lavren is legimately just waifu bait. Chvrches are fucking awful

This actually.

i have nothing against lauren

Why most of the bork fans are virgins?

duhhhhadusgfhauertglhy

cunt. fuck off

I wanna lick her feet in that position

i want to push her off a building in that position

I let myself in, dip
You just hate synthpop, bruh

bork my shit hole