ITT post a musical album, and get film recommendations from others

ITT post a musical album, and get film recommendations from others

Wow, someone else who listens to her.

No one talks about this bitch

I ain't ever heard it but literally just judging it by the cover, "The Bride Wore Black"

event horizon

i have literally not heard of a single band posted here

what the fuck is wrong with you people

I was expecting that to be honest

Good on you for knowing Darkspace, user

Blue is the warmest color? Maybe only because it has a song of hers, but it's a hard album to find an equivalent movie

They live

shoo

Vicky cristina barcelona

>it's a 'Sup Forums tries to make a thread and fails' thread

Are you people who post this music foreigners or young people? Cause I don't recognize any of this shit, and am surprised Ghostbusters released an album when the movie flopped. Also, do you people actually like modern music or is it peer pressure making you faggots "like" this shit? I'm being serious, I've been out of HS for almost 9 years and I never even listened to the popular shit then (last song I liked that was everywhere was My Humps and I didn't know Umbrella was a thing until it had died down 8 months after it was huge, proud of this).

>Cause I don't recognize any of this shit

oh well lets pack our bags folks, a person on the internet doesnt know musicians other people like. shut it all down.

cuz she's a snoozer. shes written one good song, and even it's sleepy as fuck

Kid a

Are you mad because it's not pink floyd and burzum? Listen to more albums

donnie darko.

both were my shit in 2003

Clouds of Sils Maria
Black Dynamite
All About Lily Chou Chou

>do you people actually like modern music or is it peer pressure making you faggots "like" this shit?

But that Al De Meola album is from 1980, fuckface.

I would like to see a mirror thread on Sup Forums.

something with a bunch of raving reviews from sundance.

fuck you fuck you Fuck you Fuck You FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUUUUUCK YOU FUCKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Black Swan

Never heard of them but I like Talk Talk, Queen, Iron Maiden, and The Replacements.

What's burzum and Pink Floyd is overrated. I don't do genres, I dig in deep to certain artists and don't do meme namedrops like Sup Forums to fit in.

...because bush doesn't care about black people

Schwechater

Are you an image classifier neural network?

Trainspotting

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace

Rewatch The Matrix in HD.

nah. just autistic.

Straight Outta Compton

Boyz in the hood

is that any good?

Trash Humpers

A Fish Called Wanda

Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior

Last Train to Busan

Hesher

The Guard

Goodfellas

Trash Fire[2016]

Am I allowed to like movies like these? That score sounds memeilicous too. If EITS can do a Trent Reznor turn that could be a pretty nice movie score.

Its kinda pathetic they needed to do a subtle RayBan ad so they could pay for it. Fuckin capeshit.

Hairspray honestly but My Own Private Idaho or Spongebob Squarepants Movie is fine too.

A Nightmare on Elm Street

The Age of Innocence (Scorcese)