White baldman (neo-nazi skinhead) trying to exterminate poor innocent apes (blacks)

>white baldman (neo-nazi skinhead) trying to exterminate poor innocent apes (blacks)

huh.....really.....makes.....you....think......

youtube.com/watch?v=UEP1Mk6Un98

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/war-planet-of-apes-koba-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its survival of the fittest f*ggot

It really doesn't. Than again I'm not some nitpicking alt-fight fag. Yelling at boggy men.

So is that why the superior black man reigns supreme?

>all those soldiers
Where were they during the second movie?

Can you do anything in life without making it about race you fucking pathetic fat Sup Forums stormweenie virgin?

Brutalising dindu's obviously

>If we fail, it truly will be a.....War for the Planet of the Apes Official Trailer 20th Century Fox

Were you expecting anything else from Hollywood?

>It will be... a The Planet Of The Apes™
Fucking really?

Man fuck you Sup Forums you can nit pick everything

I hate to be that old guy shaking his cane at the lawn but honestly it just seems like the only constant is Millennials. Of course alt right are whining faggots who seem just like SJW's, they are all the same generation. Basically its just how they are, so its not that being right wing is bad but that the people in the movement are bad.

Fucking Sup Forums fuck off back to your containment board jesus christ

>Dat Omega symbol
I'm loving how they've managed to compliment the originals so well.

And if the protag was anything but a white male you would throw a shitfit. Neck yourself.

>clear shit posting thread
>"HURR FUCKING Sup Forums FUCK OFF ARRURURUGHGH!!!!!!!!!"

The "alt right' isn't actually right. They're not left either. They don't have really any political opinions. They're not even really racists either. They want to see white people dominate every aspect of society again because they are insecure virginal losers who have finally found a proper excuse for their failings. You see, THEY, like one of their heroes Elliot Rodger, are just fine human beings. They're great, actually. The PROBLEM is all the non whites and the JEWISH media that is trying to GENOCIDE whites and make them look bad! That's right, that's why they can't get girlfriends! That's the secret!

What? NEVERMIND the damn tons of other white guys with girlfriends and fuckfriends of every race out there! They're OUTLIERS! MOST white people are being DEMONIZED and our entire race is IN DANGER if you DON'T post images of a frog and shill for Donald Trump, who is a breath of fresh air at best and probably won't do much of anything to change anything, like the last ten presidents.

They're just as bad as Reddit, because as you will see they will reply with memes or with emotional responses like "you're a cuck" which is no different than saying "you're a racist / bigot". It's the same shit... it's a meaningless nothing insult that seeks to completely invalidate an opponent's argument without a shred of credibility.

so should I root for the apes or the humans?

AY YO HOL UP WE IZ APES IN SHIEEEEEETTTTT

If you don't root for the apes you're a racist

i didnt watch the trailer yet but at the end of the 2nd movie didnt some guy call up reinforcements from the nearby base with his dieing breath? didnt the good monkey/pro monkey characters fear that happening and starting a huge war?

but I'm human though

Doesn't bro, you are LITERALLY worse than hitler if you side with your own kind

Unless of course if you aren't white, then by all means side with whoever you want

The issue is that the alt right doesn't exist. It isn't some established party, its an internet 'movement' with about as much collected goals as feminists. There are dozens of variants, off shoots, and disagreement. There isn't a 'president' or formal group for it. Which means the label is always going to be misused

I hope Koba is still alive.

That nigga was the real hero

>apes (blacks)
Those apes will kill all black humans soon after that.

>This massive army of men with helicopters, tanks, etc. is going to end up losing to the apes in the end
>Caesar is going to personally kill Woody as he's going to kill one of his sons / daughters / wives or some shit

I honestly hope this movie does something different than what we already know is going to happen.

It's planet of the apes you retard there's no socioeconomic message

>Woody and Caesar make out

>If we loose... it will be a planet of apes
>If we win... it will be a planet of apes

notice how the apes also kidnapped an aryan girl?

But those apes are smart. They also have fathers and in general are very responsible creatures. Ape on ape violence is almost non existant.

Holy shit, what a low quality pasta.

Was expecting something better in that brick.

I'm not even going to save this shit.

"if we lose its going to be a planet of apes"
hmmm wonder how the film will end guys???

Hasn't all of human history led to every moment?

i want to root for the humans but they will lose

>screenrant.com/war-planet-of-apes-koba-dead/
Confirmed to be deceased.

>trying to exterminate poor innocent apes (blacks)

Do people actually think the Apes are supposed to be niggers? the apes are actually smart and they have strong family structures. they also go out of their way to NOT fuck with humans.

I am interested in the second human army attacking the base.
In the trailer you can see helicopters and APC's attacking Woody's base and his soldiers defending it.

>Mfw white guys on Sup Forums are so obsessed with blacks

This is pretty fucking gay desu, this and all those trap threads are starting to make sense now.

This. A lot of alt-right types have a fetish for black dick for some strange reason

Possibly humans siding with the apes or something.

I remember someone saying in a previous thread that apes that fought with Koba sided with the Colonel's men or something like that, you can see a Gorilla on a .50cal in the trailer.

> Have no respect for anyone who isn't white
> Want practically all hot white women to be BLACKED

Really makes you think

these are some of the best movies to come out of the 2010s, kino after kino fuck I'm hyped

that's exactly why, they want themselves/women to be 'degraded' by being used by what they consider lesser people
same thing with bestiality

>alt-fight
>boggy men

damn.....

>That moment where he hijacks that tank and dual wielding while charging into the army base.

dude was the boss

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes was pure kino and one of the best summer blockbusters made in years. I hope this one is as good.

no it was pretty boring until the battle

How long after the human plague does this take place in?

Gary Oldman called them before he died.

Can't wait for this. The other two are great.

If hollywood is openly equating black people to monkeys then that is hilarious

underrated post

That is definitely the vibe I'm getting from the trailer and the depiction of the colonel.
Are they really going to go that far?

Are we going to get an interview with the director at some point where he says the apes symbolize the struggles of minorities in America?

It's ironic because he looked more badass with a shaved head.

This series was such fucking BORING garbage.

It was fucking horrible you shitstain.

they cant keep getting away with it

Are you talking about the reboot series or the entire series? If you're talking about the entire series then kill yourself. The original Planet of the Apes is a sci-fi masterpiece. It's my favorite 60s sci-fi film.

See

>Are you talking about the reboot series or the entire series?
reboot

How do the apes even stand a chance in the first place? Aren't they, massively, massively outnumbered?

>Implying the villain is gonna be a neo nazi just because hes bald and not a throwback to Colonel Kurtz

How the hell do human soldiers lose a fire fight against apes?

No, Dawn established that the vast majority of humanity has been wiped out by the virus that made apes intelligent.

Because the apes are just as intelligent as humans. I'm starting to think no one on this board has actually watched these films.

oh fuck ok i missed the second movie

oh. I saw the one with a james franco a million years ago. that's it though

Watch it, it's much better than Rise.

pic related

Reminder the top 3 best Planet of the Apes films are the original, Escape and Dawn. Rise is an alright blockbuster but nothing particularly memorable, Beneath, Conquest and Battle are all very entertaining but they have massive flaws.

This, the apes are more civilized than your average nigger

The first and second movie feel so tonally different.

And now this seems like the second Dawn.
More of the same.

The Neckbeard is offended literally by everything

>projection