I didn't think it was possible, but they actually made the Vulture look kind of cool

I didn't think it was possible, but they actually made the Vulture look kind of cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if I pull that off will you die

Still looks like a big fucking bird. Nice try, shill.

Is Michael Keaton the vulture or is he someone else?

I think the pilot theme makes the feather look not so out of place, which is cool

for you

I think the bomber jacket looks pretty sweet

He's the Vulture.

could be worse

wow i dont remember raven looking that bad. that is stupid looking

looks nothing like the vulture.

kek. they're really ashamed of their source material.

Scorpion when???

I won't be happy until the second season of the 90s cartoon.plot makes it to the silver screen.

could have been amazing spiderman tier garbage where everything is a line of oscorp machines

so birdman is playing another bird man? marvel casting makes better jokes than the scriptwriters do

>they made Vulture look cool by making him not look like Vulture at all
BRAVISSIMO, MARVEL

Yeah he should totally look like this.

If Iron Man is in this movie why doesn't he just fire a single rocket at the Vulture and then the movie can be over?

if they wanted tacticool they should have at least gone with the Spider-Man 4 designs

you guys will bitch about literally anything

Is he at least an old man under that? Or is he some metrosexual 20 something fag with a half shaved head now?

wonder how the one for amazing spiderman 3 would have looked if that shit ever got made

it's a kids movie. they can't pretend they're too good for their retarded source.

this flicks won't be any good until they learn to embrace the inate stupidity, ala crank, hardcore henry, or resident evil.

It's Michael Keaton.

>Marvel

*practicool

LOL! YEAH, IRON MAN, CIVIL WAR, AND GUARTDIANS OF THE GALAXY HAVE ALL BEEN SUCH DISASTERS, WHEN WILL MARVEL GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE QUALITY FILMS LIKE HARDCORE HENRY AND RESIDENT EVIL?

You are the biggest faggot in the world, kill yourself

this is too campy for 2016 capeshit

>Even the Rhino has to be a giant Oscorp Rhino robot

How the fuck is The Vulture supposed to be a challenge for Spider-man when Spider-man single handedly tooled Falcon AND Bucky in Civil War?

Why do people pretend to care about the comics version of the Vulture?

Bucky and Falcon had never seen Spiderman before, they just saw a kid in spandex come swinging in out of fucking nowhere and had no idea what his powers were or why he was even there. Basically, element of surprise.

Because in case you hadn't noticed, Falcon's a bit of a chump, and his wings seem to come off or retract with very little resistance. Compare that to this, and this guy basically has a quinjet strapped onto him, which looks much more sturdy, the trailer shows some serious ranged weaponry, not just some shitty machine pistols, and It looks like the legs have some kind of robotic armor, which the released concept art show him attacking with.

Yeah, but Bucky is supposed to be one of the deadliest assassins in the world. He permanently scarred Black Widow, and Steve was telling the other Avengers to back off because he was afraid he'd kill anyone other than him. Yet Spider-Man kicked his ass in hand-to-hand

>rotary-wings for lift
Literally one web shot from plummeting.

What's wrong with that tonally? Is Spiderman some serious drama now?

>Yet Spider-Man kicked his ass in hand-to-hand

You need to rewatch that fight. The only hand-to-hand Spider-Man had with Bucky was him grabbing his fist. After that he only threw something at him, webbed him and swung into him.

looks like the same shit to me

you capeshitters sure are autistic

>Literally one web shot from plummeting.
I don't think so Tim.

> Mask is pretty much a fighter pilot helmet with some green LEDs behind the visor

>Yet Spider-Man kicked his ass in hand-to-hand
Of course he did, he's much stronger and more agile than Bucky. Is your point that "Oh, well if Spider-Man can take on Bucky there's no WAY Vulture could be a match for him!" Have you even seen the trailers? Vulture's weapon looks like it can create a massive explosion that can sink a ship.

Literally just the F-35 helmet.

I didn't think that it was possible, but OP made himself into more of a faggot.
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

>Movies used to be too ashamed of the source material

>Spider-man shows you don't have to be too ashamed of it

>Marvel takes this philosophy

>Marvel over time slowly becomes ashamed of the source material

We've come fill circle boys.

Damn Isaac, you make the yellow suit look good.

Let me guess--you worked in Hollywood before LOTR broke and changed everything.

Muh Mandarin.

Zzz...

really getting sick of modern militarized characters

Marvel is presenting the source material perfectly.

Yeah, no reason to see this one, I guess. Okay, see ya opening night.

Vulture is frankly a retarded character and they made something cool while keeping the bird theme with the collar and talons. What I actually except to resemble his comic appearance is Shocker because its a cool costume that isn't all that ridiculous or stupid looking and he wouldn't be out of place at all standing next to Spider-Man. Turning shocker into something realistic and boring would be a very stupid decision. Im hoping the guy in the trailer is him before his costume, if thats just how he looks that is pretty fucking retarded.

These came out a while ago.

Well its not bad enough to complain, just a little boring. Thanks tho I didnt know there was pics. I wish there was less of a normal clothes look, but yea not too bad.

Mask looks great, I like the propellers built into the wings. I even like the fur collar.

The talons and the sheer size of the wingspan are stupid-looking though, and the trailer makes it look like everything is sectional, springs out of his asshole and uses mechanical arms to reassemble itself every time he uses it. They had a good design and they weighed it down with too much shit.

He honestly should've just had a slightly upgraded version of Sam's wings.

ALL those movies are mediocre crap! I might make an exception for Iron Man 1, but it's certainly not kino.

Well, yeah. No one can actually punch in these kids movies.

I actually kind of dig that. It's too bland to be the main villain's gettup, but it works perfectly for a higher-ranking henchman like Shocker will probably end up being.

DANGER ZONE

Wow.

I'm actually happy with this! Looks a little cheap, but I can tell that's the goddamn Shocker!

>Looks a little cheap
Which fits. Shocker isn't usually known for being the most successful or respected villain.

Ssh dont make sense

what? The movie had punches flying everywhere.

>Thinks more movies should be like Hardcore Henry and Resident Evil

I hope this is bait

Silk da Shocker

oh hell yea

Lys cuck

Why does Spiderman have such shitty villains?

His name is Vulture so I would assume he's suppose to look like a big fucking bird

>talons that inadvertently function as high heels
>ridiculously huge wings
>folds imply they lift off by flapping

The mask is cool but there's way too much shit going on. He couldn't just have a winged jetpack that only extend a little bit past his arms?

>folds imply they lift off by flapping

Folds don't imply that at all. If anything, those rotors are likely there for VTOL maneuvers.

SHOOOOOOOOOCKKKEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRR

OOGA-CHUGGA
OOGA-CHUGGA
OOGA-OOGA
OOGA-CHUGGA

Obligatory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

Accords