Is The Man in the High Castle well-known in your country...

Is The Man in the High Castle well-known in your country? How would your country be different if Germany and Japan had won WWII?

bump

I guess Japan would be trash but Korea would be more great
anyway that novel was boring and too stereotype

The novel is crap but the show is good, especially the second season.

Isn't that a book by Philip K Dick? Anyway had we won the war Finland would be bigger.

I try to borrow amazon ID of my brother

is that karelia

Good man, I think you will like it. Tagomi and Kido are great characters in the show.

bump

Everything on Americunt TV is well-known here.
Had the good guys won the war we wouldn't have such a corrupt government I suppose.

What is more popular/well-known in Israel, Homeland or the israeli show it was adapted from?

Israeli shows are trash, nobody's watching them.

>Tagomi
What a great fucking guy. Shame about his son in both timelines

Cities destroyed to the ground according to the plan. Around 70% of the population gassed.

I thought the plan was for starvation, not gassing

>that germania

bump

No, it is not.

In fact, besides that is an alt-history fantasy about Germany winning WW2 I know nothing about it.

FDR dies in this timeline from the assassination attempt so America stays isolationist and Germany ends up nuking DC.

Germany controls the east coast of America and Japan controls the west coast of America with a small section in the middle in the mountain states being neutral. It's a pretty good show and you would probably enjoy it, especially once it gets into the second season.

We would probably be more relevant in the world.

Is it still enjoyable if I already read the book.

Moreso. It's one of the few shows adapted from a book where the show is much better.

>implying nazi germany inventing nuclear powered cars/trucks wouldn't devastate Norway's oil economy
though maybe norway could provide heavy water again

Well according to The Man in the High Castle, Norway is a part of the Greater German Reich, and as "great arian brothers" we'd get all of the benefits and investment and barely any of the penalties. Norwegian people (of "good" descent) would get the best and most paid jobs as well.

>Japs take Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Darwin
>Realise to win they have to repeat the entire Pacific campaign, just on a vastly larger scale with zero logistical support against a dug-in enemy with full-scale insurgency in the cities and highly isolated towns
>Lock the rest of the population in a standoff
>Eventually sign an accord and turn Aus into a loosely controlled puppet state

Seems pretty shit, but could be worse.

>Juliana will never be your wife
>Tagomi will never be your dad