Soccer’s ugly sexism is keeping women from coaching the beautiful game

>Soccer’s ugly sexism is keeping women from coaching the beautiful game
>Qualified woman are ready to coach soccer - but they're being shut out

sbnation.com/2017/6/27/15873624/soccer-female-coaches-sexism

tip: sbnation is a part of Vox media

>women
>qualified
Pick only one

Inb4 everyone gets mad the article is not what you think it is. Apparently most NCAA woman's soccer and pro woman's teams have male coaches.

And too that I say who gives a fuck lol

>Qualified woman are ready to coach soccer

yeah nah m8.

>tip: sbnation is a part of Vox media
stop promoting it then retard.

>sbnation is part of vox media
Yes, please avoid and delegitimize factual reporting goyim

>women obeying a woman if it's a female team
>men obeying a woman if it's a male team

dunno seems counterproductive
The weird thing is that a woman would probably have more success coaching a male team than a female team, women seem to hate each other for some reason especially when one has authority over the other. Men can accept it if the woman knows what shes doing, from my experience at least.

Is Vox better than VICE?

>this picture from its pilot course of all men, mostly white, pretty much speaks for itself.
>mostly white
why Vox is so racist and can't see past race?!

Bundaliga will LITERALLY have a female ref this season. She refereed second Bundaliga for some years now.
She isn't even awful - not GOOD, but there are worse referees.

she is very hot also
would be funny if she date turk/nig

LOL
>As women’s programs began to grow in support and prestige after Title IX, men found coaching jobs more and more attractive.
>In 1972, women coached 90 percent of women’s teams. By 2012, that figure was down to 43 percent and hasn’t budged much since.

If that's what russians consider hot I worry about the state of your people.

wash your eyes, she is pretty good. also she is typically germanic for me, i mean face and buiilt

btw
> According to NCAA demographic data, in the 2015-16 season, 4.5 percent of all NCAA female soccer players were black, making low minority participation in the sport a continuing problem across all levels.
Wow, nice! i've noticed there is a lot of qt blondes(while blondes are 1.4% of world population) at woman NCAA footbal games.
there is an old pic - will psot later maybe - on my PC with girl from NCAA who look 95% like my uni eot

>the beautiful game

can americans please stop using this phrase? nobody except you uses it anymore.

> Only 19 percent of “ethnic female respondents” agreed with the statement: “The most qualified applicants are being hired in athletics regardless of race/ethnicity”; 18 percent agreed with “the most qualified applicants are being hired in athletics regardless of gender.”

Nonen described attending a Alliance of Women’s Coaches meeting, with roughly 100 women present. “It was a sort of the same makeup in the coaches as it was in the administrators, where of those hundred, there were maybe 10 of us that are black.”
>there were maybe 10 of us that are black
Does she imply it's a LITTLE NUMBER?
becuase 10 is not much different from 12

maybe she watches and reads too much media and doesnt know that percentage of Afrcan-americans in usa is 12%, not 40%, how emdia portray?

I wonder what those media write about white presence in NFL or NBA.
>muh only 10% of female coaches are black
>muh only 5% of female players at colelge lever are black
while AA are 12% of USA population

if i remmeber correctly, they measure the diversity level of clubs in NBA by absense of white people. The less white - the more diverse.

We have a womyn coach in our second division, she's been there for a few seasons already.

Her results are no better or worse than the usual coaches at the club I suppose, but to be fair it's a club where the only ambition is to vegetate in the second division so it's hard to gauge accurately where she stands.

both are equally shit

We had a female coach for a few months as a teenager. Worst time.

FUUUUUUCKKK ROASTIEEEESSSSS

Ever notice that top youtubers or any other internet celebrities are always guys? You would think people would want to look at a pretty girl instead of a handsome guy but the reverse is true. The thing is, guys are charismatic and women are not. Women are cuter and beautiful but this doesn't translate into leadership qualities. This is probably why men even lead women's teams.

I don't get how anyone here would disagree with the sentiment that there are probably well qualified women who don't get the job because the board chooses someone they know.

The bigger issue, in my opinion, is shitty decision making by the board in almost all clubs. Just think about how often some washed-up coach gets another chance because he's been around. That's why there are so few coaches under 40.
In Germany this is turning around after a few young coaches did well though.

My point is that women and young coaches will equally get snubbed in favor of some old fart who successfully battled relegation 15 years ago. So it's not sexism. Just bad decision making.

>shitty player may end up banging female coach for a place in the starting team
>she may also fuck the whole board if it means keeping her job
>female coach will end up making decisions purely based on her emotions, costing the team important results
>female coach will also complain and complain more about sexism rather than see her own incompetence and work around it

>there are probably well qualified women
I disagree

At least in America this is true. Thanks National women's team shows up routinely. The men's is trash.

Men make 20000 each for a win, 5000 for a loss.
Women make 6000 for a win, 0 for a loss

>This is why are aren't taken seriously. We have no idea how to handle sports economically. Literal who athletes (aka NBA players, a sport no one gives a fuck about outside nogs in the south) make 200+ million.

I've read that she's dating Howard Webb

She looks like some 60 something women in this pic.

>a woman would probably have more success coaching a male team than a female team
Not sure how this would translate to the sports world, but that's an interesting point I never really thought of

>The men's is trash.
because in USA its upside down. for some reaosn usa is the only country which cared about woman in football, lol. probably beacuse you need to put woman into somewhere, but nfl/nba/mlb were already taken and you put alot of effort into propaganda(hollyqwood) etc of woman soccer and other coutnries did not

>Literal who athletes (aka NBA players, a sport no one gives a fuck about outside nogs in the south) make 200+ million.
well, eveyr media in usa discusses NBA/nfl sports 24/7, so here is money

>people who aren't getting the job like to think it's because of any reason other than someone being better for it
Fucking shocker.

It's just basic biology. Men deviate more in both directions in terms of intelligence, so the cream of the crop is always going to be guys.

The US is the only country that force feeds women's athletics. The women only get paid at all because the men subsidize their existence, just like college football and to a much, much lesser extent college basketball subsidizes every single women's sport in college.

Or how the NBA takes a loss every year to keep the WNBA afloat.

women lack the space apprehension ability that men have. football is a game based on space occupation and optimization. That's why they suck.

Thread ended here

Why do women keep thinking its insulting to call them amateurs? Almost across the board women always get BTFO by Men in intergender matches.

Even the president of the womens hockey league said it was insulting to call it amateur but until they can beat a major junior hockey team I won't believe them. Women play in an inferior league with shittier tactics why do they think they suddenly are allowed to be considered equal to men with multitudes more talent?

>women lack the space apprehension ability
whaaat

is that why women are bad at military strategy?

women don't remember/analyze the world like men do. they are more "textual", descriptive, while men are more logic, see patterns more easily, and imagine places as maps, etc.

There's litterally a woman coaching in french second division.

Doesn't seem like she's been "shut down"

women can't coach shit in real soccer

In the US I'm pretty sure all the best female teams are coached by men.