Who is the scariest movie monster Sup Forums?

who is the scariest movie monster Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzHKKo1oKD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the jews

hard to top that one OP

Considering the director of this movie was a real-life child rapist I'd say it makes Jeepers Creepers pretty up there.

Humanity

Optimus Crime

It from It Follows.

It doesn't think or feel or stop, it will never stop and all you can do is run until you give up and let it get you, or pass it on to someone else and hope they're good enough to survive, regardless, everyone walking in your direction will terrify you for the rest of your life

Well Alien has gotta be up there. Grab your face and lay eggs in you and then you live for possibly months stuck to a wall while it grows inside you and then it forces its way out of your chest cavity while you're still alive. Yeah.

Me

The Thing

Sup Forums should have a horror movie stream t b h

That ending + the oldies playing spooked me good as a lad

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels scary as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

someone pls

currently watching "It" atm lads

this post is an affront to life itself

Return of the Living Dead zombies. Unless you have nukes you're just straight up fucked.

If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

The demon from Casting the Runes, which It Follows ripped off, was infinitely better.

only zombie-ish movie to give me the creeps

Probably the creature from Siren because she legit rapes you anally

>scariest

user this is the sexist

Honestly something about the bug things from Mimic always really bothered me.

>mimic

talk about nostalgia
this was a great movie to watch on humid summer nights as a kid

It's not a great movie but I think it's underrated. And for me it was just plausible enough to be scary as a kid. Never liked bugs but now I had to worry about fuck off huge bugs.

Everything she said came true

I still love this fucker. He doesn't get much screen time but what he does get is fantastic.

The movie isn't scary because of the monster it's scary because it's a look inside the twisted mind of a homosexual pedophile.

people are STILL shilling this shitty flick?

I think you need to look up the word shill and what it means.

the way she used her hammer fucking unnerved me the next 2 days.

Ok I looked it up and I found a picture of you under the word.

Is it the old one? I've been telling them to update it for ages as they got my bad side. Really getting tired of it.

>pedophile
reddit pls

>Creepshow 2
>The Hitchhiker
>Thanks For The Ride, Lady !

youtube.com/watch?v=hzHKKo1oKD0

Good idea senpai

lol funniest post in this thread

too bad the movie was shit

>too bad the movie was shit

nope

I don't even need to show it, and you already fear it.

>Jeepers Creepers
A third one comes out next year

>A man is seen having sex with what he thinks is his fiance, but wakes from his hallucination to find he is actually getting raped by Lily. She rides him and he struggles against it. She then shoves her tail into his anus.

WHERE IS THIS SCENE

LINK ME TO IT

Damn user, you read my mind.

>be 10
>watch The Cell one night alone
>can't sleep for a week

Here, few shots for ya.

bigfoot from the six million dollar man tbfbhwy

Well that didn't work for some reason. Go here and there's a few clips from the movie showing all the relevant bits.

ayy

this

>30 HELENS AGREE

lol stfu