I will not eat a single morsel of food until Margaret Thatcher is dead and buried!

I will not eat a single morsel of food until Margaret Thatcher is dead and buried!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0
express.co.uk/news/world/618501/Mysterious-14-mile-structure-buried-in-Antarctica-found-on-Google
nasa.gov/image-feature/rift-in-antarcticas-larsen-c-ice-shelf
livescience.com/57109-antarctic-ice-rift-is-70-miles-long.html
washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/12/01/earths-temperature-has-not-plunged-at-record-clip-and-nation-wide-record-cold-not-coming/?utm_term=.dbe16d5dcfb6
usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/12/pope-francis-patriarch-kirill-roman-catholic-church-russian-orthodox-church-meet/80278172/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was for a role.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnjQKZpmRC0

>Nick Swardson

AGAIN!
>Again

So did Netflix buy the rights to Norm Macdonald Live or is that just a stupid Sup Forums rumor?

The Chinese.

Rumor.

If that's the case why did they stop releasing new episodes?

No one knows. Anything anyone says at this point is speculation.

I think the reason he's not been doing the podcast for awhile is simply because he's focusing on promoting his new book and he can't do the 2 things at the same time.

I went to my doctor because I gained 45 lbs, and he asked me why I gained so much weight. I said I thought it was funny because everyone's always trying to lose weight, but I'm trying to gain it, trying to be a huge fat guy, and he said that's not funny that's alarming. He said that my massive weight gain was quite alarming and that I'm in a lot of trouble. And I said well I think it's funny, and I'm the comedian.

That's not it. The show came back from it's two year hiatus after the book came out, plus there's actually a few filmed episodes they're not releasing for some reason so it's definitely not a scheduling thing. The really odd thing is how few episodes there were before this happened. Something big must have happened to make them pull the plug this quickly after his long awaited return.

>Something big must have happened

Like the shit going down in Antarctica?? Fuck, man. Also, Norm was in negotiations with Netflix, sooo...

express.co.uk/news/world/618501/Mysterious-14-mile-structure-buried-in-Antarctica-found-on-Google

nasa.gov/image-feature/rift-in-antarcticas-larsen-c-ice-shelf

livescience.com/57109-antarctic-ice-rift-is-70-miles-long.html

washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/12/01/earths-temperature-has-not-plunged-at-record-clip-and-nation-wide-record-cold-not-coming/?utm_term=.dbe16d5dcfb6

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/12/pope-francis-patriarch-kirill-roman-catholic-church-russian-orthodox-church-meet/80278172/

>Also, Norm was in negotiations with Netflix
Source? All I've seen is some website no one has ever heard of claiming he has a special coming in the middle of an article about something else.

All this shit going down in Antarctica, and all you can think of is Norm macdonald's negotiations with netflix?

book tour?

>Here we see the President and the First Bitch

nobody cares about shit that happens in antarctica faggot

Letterman was supposed to be the guest in the next episode, which was actually filmed (check Twitter), but due to "unnerving" actions by Norm during Letterman's visit the whole show was put on hold.

Norm and David are barely talking to each other due to what took place during the filming of that episode. It's not looking good.

On top of that Netflix has indeed shown interest in Norm's show, but even those negotiations were put on hold in early November because of the overall negative feeling Norm has put out in comedy circles during the past couple of months.

Where did you get this information?

>Norm and David are barely talking to each other due to what took place during the filming of that episode. It's not looking good.
complete, sourceless bullshit

>she died three weeks ago

>someone is sitting on footage of this and hasn't released it

The upcoming episodes have some weird combination of guests.

David Letterman & Nicolas Wendn Refn

Jerry Seinfield & Hugh Jackman.

Should be cool.

anyone notice that norm was a lot more jolly and quick witted in the first season of the podcast when he was fat?

letterman came out of his shed in the woods for THAT show?

Hi shit, that first one sounds amazing

>believing mainstream news
fucking librard there is no antarctic rift the jews are trying to distract you while they censor and arrest trump supporters

>David Letterman & Nicolas Wendn Refn
This sounds amazing.

>Jerry Seinfield & Hugh Jackman
meh, I'll be interested to see Jackman since Jerry is usually pretty boring in these