youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=RP5GqI4Jukc a true kinoigraphical mastahpeece

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

/Thread

after i watch this i feel.. sadness

this is one of the best videos ever

This is so good. If anyone's looking for hard evidence society is plummeting, then there you have it.

I always feel, when I watch this video, that I'm too miserable to have been an adult in the 80s and I deserve to be in this present society.

Why the fuck are Michael Douglas and Danny Devito in this video?

When days used to be good..........

am I supposed to wish life was still like that video?
bitch please

Really?

life nowadays is a shit.

Before millenials ruined the fucking world

mfw everyone in that video is dead now

JUST LIKE US......

youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE

>Cameraman is 60 years old.

FUCK THIS LIFE

We get ambushed, killed, attacked, spit at, and called names. Our spouses and kids are also having their lives impacted. Then, the media tries to get the public to hate us. The color in our lives is vanishing. Will you stand with us?

>Fuck the 80's dad....

That rustle my jimmies.

Having kids is creating something that you love more than anything in the world, who in turn mock all your sentimental experiences
Brain trickery

to me, this just shows that life changes, time marches on, and there are still plenty of good people in the world. there's nothing to cry about.

I love this guys voice. Such raw charisma

To be honest, that video is biased.

Just think about it.. they're at/near Disney World. Who isnt happy when they go to a theme park? Of course everyone will be nice and friendly.

???????????????????

NOPE

woooow fucking white people
this is awful and racist and bigoted, all this hatred!

where the black bros at? where's the multikulti? goddamn fucking white people!

>Living near Disney World.

Must be a funny life

Video cameras were kind of a novelty back then too. They weren't little pocket size devices, they were clunky shoulder mounted things with a big microphone on top. The kid behind the camera is charismatic and engaging, and like you said, he's filming at a holiday destination.

The staff obviously aren't on holiday and I think one of the customers he interviewed was a local too, but I went to Orlando in the 90s and parts of it had a sort of a jovial atmosphere. 2:30am is also kind of a weird time of day, when people might be less socially guarded. And the unexpected location to be filmed in would add to the fun.

All of that said though, I think the 80s were more conducive to that kind of interaction than nowadays. People seem much more suspicious of strangers doing something unpredictable, like filming the place and talking to random folks. It's like people are more preoccupied with whatever misery is going on in their lives, like at some point (9/11?) the media suddenly said "playtime's over, everyone get serious because the world is fucked" and repeated that message for the last 15-20 years. Maybe it's rosy retrospection on my part, but the 80s and 90s really did feel like they had more hope and optimism compared to these days, and that video captured it perfectly.

This sums up Germany quite well. Weak men lost the war for Germany in WW1, which created hard times for Germany which created Hitler, who created good times that are still in effect which have created weak leaders. We know what happens next.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

Just cause the cornerstore owners are indian nowadays doesn't mean you can't talk to them

I'm going back to the UK after 9 years abroad, I feel like I'll be in nostalgia mode all the time like these guys

Whereabouts in the UK?

also kathleen turner overdrive

must have had something to do with one of the romancing the stone films

I can't remember if DeVito was in Romancing the Stone, but Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner starred in the movie War of the Roses, which was directed by Danny DeVito (who also had a supporting role in the film).

It's an underrated gem, I highly recommend.

>hey everyone!
>look at us!
>we have a camera!
>how's everyone's doing tonight inside this 7/11?!
>let me invade your personal space and act like a moron with my autist questions!

Previous generation in a nutshell. clear evidence why our country is a literal landfill with a reality star for a president.

i saw it about a thousand years ago on hbo

back when turner was fuckable

You literally have anything you can imagine in the palm of your hand, and entire city of information that can fits in your pocket.
Some faggot annoys some people in a 7/11 with a camera and we're all suppose to long for the 80s?

Really sad how badly the public school system failed the baby boomer generation.