And... Here...We...Go

And... Here...We...Go

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-three-americans-own-guns-culture-factor-study-finds-n384031
cnn.com/2015/10/03/us/gun-deaths-united-states/
nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/gang-related-offenses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was also a registered Democrat as well.

Explain why he was able to get a gun so easily?

If you don't believe there is nothing wrong with that, you are a brainwashed fool.

This man just shot up an Orlando nightclub, killing 50.

Oh and he EASILY joined ISIS and was a practicing muslim, no questions asked.
Still don't think we need a Muslim ban?

>domestic abuser mentally unstable

Allegations by his wife. He was never investigated nor repprted to the police for this. His wife didn't file any compliants. It's useless

>onvestigated by the FBI

They found nothing suspicious so they dropped the investigation.

He passed a background check, he even held a security guard license going through state and federal datatbases.

It's time to end firearmaphobia.
Every time there is an incident involving gun extremists, gunists use the oppurtunity to express thier bigotry to try and blame all firearms.
These shooters are not true gun owners. If you actually read the gun owners manual, you would know it teaches proper exercising of everyone's second amendment rights as defined by the founding fathers for the intentions of security and safe use.
Accusing all guns of being dangerous only triggers them and causes unintended discharge.
Handguns, Assault Rifles, and all other firearms are a tool of peace.
Please do not let the actions of a few functionaly misused guns define all of them as weapons.
If you disarm your enemies, they win.
Thank you.

>not posting the real one

fixed that for you

>no convictions for domestic abuse... nor ANYTHING...ever

>investigations by FBI were rudimentary "why is this muslim sounding name traveling to Suadi Arabia and Afghanistan???

nothing was found
>AAAANNNDDD HIllary's #1 body woman, Huma, an Iranian WITH KNOWN TIES TO ISLAMIST ORGS AND THE SAUDI ROYALS **AS WELL AS BIN LADEN & CREW*** made efforts to seal and "lose" many such "Islamaphobic persecutions and violations of rights" of Muslim-Americans over her years as the de facto head of the State Dept.

So... what "record" are they to search when doing a background check? Classified documents?? Military intelligence records on non-wired DIA/CIA databases???

Gunlaws were NOT the problem here.

Islam is.

So eat a bag full of rotten dicks you fucking wannabe slave.

That's it.

I'm now a #Cruzmissile.

Sandnigger was a security guard who would have access to firearms regardless.

Also the faggot had a "suicide vest" with multiple "devices" planted all over.

>criminal record
>contact to terrorists
>under Federal burger investigation
you should ask yourself why he was still allowed to run around freely in the first place senpai

FIXED!

>under investigation
should every suspect be locked up?

>#notallsuspects

If we don't import Islam, then we can be trusted as a society to have guns. If we do import Islam, then we'll all have to live in a prison with corks on all our forks.

1...Nothing wrong with me
2...Nothing wrong with me
3... Nothing wrong with me
4... Nothing wrong with me

Let the faggots hit the floor

It was part of his job description. If you think shit skins working with illegals is ok then maybe you're the problem

Absolutely, fucking this.

These people are absolutely delusional. Any "gun control" would either mean the complete disarmament of the population or wouldn't matter at all.

The german air plane pilot who crashed his plane to the mountainside with no survivors wasn't found unfit by the regular psychological evaluation.

Why? Because you can't tell. Because there are hundreds of thousands of people, who would fit every category these people do and they still live their lives without any incident.

Oh, you're feeling a bit down? Had a bad divorce? You must be a terrorist then.

What these people want is to just grab guns from everyone.

You want a gun to protect yourself? Not good enough. Anyone can say that, no guns for you. Even though you live in a huge nation with all the freedumz for niggers and traditional organized crime.

Gun ban is bad enough for Europe, it'll be a horror show for American whites.

Mark my words, this is the opening to the organized physical white genocide after pushing the soft muddifying action for decades.

Wow. This is so important.

I'm going to share this on Facebook. Everyone else should do the same!

>everybody maintaining contact to/identifying with/supporting or otherwise downplaying a terrorist group or organization should be locked up for good
don't blame me that this would mainly hit muslims

Surprise surprise government agencies are inefficient.

Posted from my phone currently at work for a government agency.

so anyone who supports KKK would be included? anyone who says they would like to see Muslims dead?

Is there any confirmation on what models were used other than them lying and saying military grade assault weapon?

this so obviously a false flag to push 4 agendas

1) Gun Control
2) LGBT bullshit
3) War on Muslims/ Not All Muslims
4) Hillary For President

Mossad/CIA laughing there asses off right now

everybody
not like now were identifying as a muslim is like a freebie ticket unless shit hits the fan

Hillary's state dept. had that shooter on investigation leads in his mosque twice and they let it drop each time as to not to offend muslims.
wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/

Still think she would make a good president?

>military-grade assault rifle

so a piece of shit?

Whoa... makes you... think...

>Schnackenberg

A fool parts with his money like your ass cheeks part. Big fucking deal. Don't matter

Except no criminal record.

No proof of contact

Hill-Billy Deluxe is under investigation but she's still on track to be allowed nuke codes...

The only gun laws I would support would be to keep people with a history of mental illness from purchasing weapons, at least until they've been cleared by multiple doctors and have had like a one year waiting period
Even if you're pro-guns you should agree with this because it keeps guns in your hands by weeding out the people who act like dipshits and threaten to ruin it for everyone.
But most of you will probably just reply with >shall not be infringed

>government suspects you of ________ and that's why they must take away your rights to _______

Is there anything more bullshit than government taking away citizen' rights in the name of "safety"? Especially when they could just make shit up and turn into a complete oppressive tyranny just because, and cuckaroonies would be A-OK with this. Someone being "shady" doesn't give the government the right to shove their hands up in someone's asshole.

TL;DR:
Fucking commies.

Based mongoloid

GUNS ARE LITERALLY SOUL EDGE THEY POSSESS THEIR WIELDER AND MAKE THEM ALLAHU ACKBAR

all of this shouldn't even be considered as long as you are identifying as a muslim
completely ignore the "innocent unless proven guilty" for them unless they catch up to western civilization standards of the 21st century, so in like a few hundred years from now

If you accept any compromise, grabbers will think you are weak and always come for more. That's how it started in Euro countries and look where we are now.

>there's no slippery slope! We just want gun REFORM! You red blooded law abiding americans can still get guns, we just want them out of the hands of the bad guys :^)

>there's no slippery slope! We just want gay people to be able to get married. They'll keep their sodomy private, won't have any parades flaunting their degeneracy wearing nothing but speedos and dindos glued to their forehead. And we won't ever force christian bakers to bake satanic cakes for their 'weddings' :^)

nice try liberals, i fell for the 'slippery slope doesnt exist' meme once, it won't happen again

let gun related homicides quadruple in this country for all i fucking care. its about principle. I'd rather said homicide rates increase ten times than lose my constitutional right to a fire arm, and be weaponless at the mercy of home invaders that outnumber me and my family

>dindos glued to their forehead
dildos*

Just cut out the middle man and ban murder. If murder was illegal nobody would do it.

You can fuck my dog, just don't call me a racist

The same thing happened in France and they killed over two times as many people

>pic

Why didn't we listen

i cant believe my liberal faggot friends in high school and college got me to believe the slippery slope argument 'probably' wasnt true

never fucking again

If they want to minimize the risks of these incidents, they should suggest a deal - gun reform for immigration reform. Ban assault rifles as well as immigration of unqualified ppl of 3rd world countries. If anything both of these factors caused the shooting - but it's the typical liberal denial to focus just politically correct on the guns. These fuckers are the epitome of stupidity.

Top kek. Good show ol' clap

imho Ahmed was a second gen immigrant aka anchor baby with a us passport
inb4 we failed our duty to properly integrate these poor people
inb4 its all our fault

If everyone in the nightclub had a gun this wouldn't have happened

T. American """"logic""""

>OD
>doesn't mention the fact he was a registered democrat

Hahaha

the outcome would be a different

But he didn't fail to integrate. He shot up a crowd of innocent people. He's a true American

And he was a fucking muslim!

BUILD A WALL, DEPORT THEM ALL!

Therefore ius soli is completely shit. Ius sanguinis is the only way to deal with this issue.
i guess you know this shit as well as i do from the political discussion in our countries. Isn't it shameful and disgusting?

>innocent sinners

ahahah sweden swoops in for the win!
goaaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!

>hero
imagine what a lgbt/gay/genderfluid club looks like from the inside and what kind-of people attend these establishments
a lot of historical high pitch screaming brats and degenerates
must be like raiding a kindergarden

Because he worked for a government contractor for a security firm, he would have got the gun even with your ban.

But let's not allow truth to get in the way of your lies.

>isn't he dead?
>didn't he die without ever knowing the taste of sweet man-ass?
>didn't he do this because of some kid-fucker who's been dead for over a thousand years now?

>hysterical
guess i need another beer

Not during ramalamb you dont

Ameritards will defend assault rifles being easily available for everybody.
This is the one thing that actually makes the right wing look like hopeless fucking redneck idiots.

Maybe if they were packing heat instead of fudge those faggots wouldn't have died

>Muh second amendment
Why the fuck do you guys have gun fetishes?

Faggot

Guns don't kill people. Americans with guns kill people

ramadan my ass leaf
the first think i did on the 4th of June after getting out of bed was eating some pork

SWEDEN NO!

underrated post

IIRC he was ISIS and likely got his guns from ISIS.

Hillary Clinton's state department crippled the FBI's investigation into this guy by telling them that they couldn't continue surveillance on his mosque because that would be discriminatory towards muslims.

So the FBI needs reforming then?

they already said mentally unstable

How are junkies able to get heroin easily? Maybe we should ban heroin, that will surely stop people from getting their hands on it.

kek

huAHHHHHHHHHHH

Wait, which one of #3 are they trying to push?

Jesus Christ, you just got btfo by a fucking mongol.

Even a child can destroy left-wing arguments.

from the jew york times: In a set of documents unsealed on Tuesday, Mr. Schnackenberg, a sales manager, recounted how he was reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class, despite his conclusion that it would endanger their economic future. He watched with disgust, he said, as a fellow Trump University salesman persuaded the couple to purchase the class anyway.

i call 100% bullshit that the JEW wouldnt accept money they were willing to pay...

also he states "trump university reprimanded him" what? who? his boss? he never mentioned a name. like the university has a mind of its own like some evil entity

also, he testifies he never saw donald trump in seven months there

why would a business owner bother with an under-performing salesman? hell i worked at walmart for 2 years, i never once saw sam walton, therefor walmart was a scam to get peoples money.

the issue is with the first part (ISIS, that should be stopped), not with the second part of your statement. Being muslim is not even indirectly linked to this attack.

>Any "gun control" would either mean the complete disarmament of the population or wouldn't matter at all
>having an assault rifle is the same as carrying a small caliber pistol with rubber bullets.

Underrated.

They also seem to fail to mention that he was muslim. Funny how they always leave that part out

HOW is it not linked to islam? In 7 muslim countries (including Saudi Arabia) homosexuality is easily punishable by death, because of the Koran.

He was a security guard buddy. It was his job to have a gun. This isn't a gun problem; this is an Islam problem.

>Military- grade.

You cherry picked thoose images :ˇ)

why is it ok to use a tragedy to push liberal agendas but not right wing?

obama shamelessly gun grabs within hours of a horrific event and no riots?
whats going on ?

> Live in Paris, France
> Strict gun control, no way you can buy an "assault weapon"
> 113 victims of islamic terrorists armed with semi-auto rifles on Nov 13
> Watching the news yesterday
> 50 victims of islamic terrorist armed with semi-auto rifle on June 12
> Listen to US leftists pretend it wouldn't have happened with gun control
MFW

Okay, so as a Canadian, it's not part of my culture to obsess over and love guns, so you'll have to forgive me.

Consider this: If I try to buy a large quantity of fertiliser, the vendor will immediately have certain obligations to inquire about the large purchase. If the purchase is made, the vendor is obligated to report the sale to the authorities via a database. This is because of the fact that the ammonium nitrate in fertiliser can be used to make explosives that can level entire structures, if enough is used.

Americans are fine with this. I have never heard of anyone complaining about the fertiliser restrictions and that's because most know that these things can be used to cause great harm.

Now, why should it be harder for me to buy fertiliser, which for MOST intents and purposes is used for farming, but easily buy an assault rifle or any gun for that matter, the main point of which is to kill human beings?

I'm not even looking to pwn you guys, I'm honestly looking for counter-arguments here.

>easily joined ISIS
Except he didn't.

He pledged allegiance to ISIS. He didn't join them.

You can pledge allegiance to America, doesn't get you citizenship.

In light of seeing calls for gun control on twitter and other social media it seems important to remind everyone of the following:
There are an estimated 357 million guns(1), and 310 million citizens. One in three owns a firearm (2), making 103.3 Million gun owners in the USA. According to CNN there are 33,636 gun related deaths (3), of which nearly 60% of all of them were suicide (4). This leaves us with 13,455 (rounded up) gun violence related deaths. Which in a population of 310 million equates to killing 0.00004343% (repeating) of the US population in 2015.
However, 48.9% of Violent Crime is Gang Related (5). So from what I can tell, avoid bad areas and gang related activity and you should live an entire life free of lead made holes.
Sources:
1: washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/10/05/guns-in-the-united-states-one-for-every-man-woman-and-child-and-then-some/
2: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/one-three-americans-own-guns-culture-factor-study-finds-n384031
3: cnn.com/2015/10/03/us/gun-deaths-united-states/
4: nytimes.com/2015/10/09/upshot/gun-deaths-are-mostly-suicides.html
5: nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/gang-related-offenses