I think white people should desolidarize themselves from blonde blue eyed people

i think white people should desolidarize themselves from blonde blue eyed people

they are an embarassment to the white people

every time there is a white "rasta" it's a faggot with blonde dreadlocks haven't you noticed ?
every time there's an embarassing pics of right wingers like that kekistan neckbeard guy, it's another blue eye snownigger
every time there's an interracial couple it's a blonde blue eye man or woman
every time there's a white sjw it's a snownigger again

every time, i swear snowniggers are worse than jews

nd the kike media has fetishized blonde hair and blue eyes to such an extent, i am trying to count the white people on tv that have normal features and i barely find any
it used to not be like that, it used that on tv everyone was white with brown hair brown eyes and we made jokes about how blondes are dumb

nowadays we have snowniggers everywhere and they are supposed to represent us, even though they are usually all jewish which is quite ironic considering the events of last century

it's reached such a point it's something we can't ignore anymore and we have to settle it
why do we even consider them white in the first place ? we should cut them off completely, they don't deserve us

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should leave Sup Forums and go back to sucking muslim & nigger dick.

Is that a Saint?

Now that you say it it, it's true that I never seen a white guy with brown, red or black hair who wore dreadlocks, it was always blond people.

Why OP's flag is white?

Their number is constant and are native of Russia.
Our muslim number is increasing and they are not native of France.

We really need to break Southern Europe away from the rest of Europe, Asia and Africa. We are our own unique region, like Southeast Asia or Micronesia and should be treated as such. Are we White? Are we Arab? Are we Turks? No. We are Southern European.

Yes, Saint Daniel Conversano

you're american, you dumbo

>Greeks are closer to yahudis and lebanese than to portuguese
Fucking Yazidi's, Desert nomads practicing a heretical gnostic sect are closer to Greeks than Portugese? Bullshit.

Name 5 things Greeks and Yazidi's have in common.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidis
So you can't name 5 unique similarities between Greeks and these people?

If you don't have blue eyes you are not white.

w*ite subhuman

dangerous cumskin savage

not a single person on that webm is white

Carrotburning elf slut got IOP'd

t. turk/bavarian

I know what you mean OP. These types of my people are usually liberals and fucking suck.

SJW make me miss Hitler.

OP reminder.

on the left : normal person with normal opinions

on the right : snownigger who likes to roleplay as a palestinian mujahideen for some reason