What's the general consensus on lolis? Not 3D, I'm talking specifically 2D

What's the general consensus on lolis? Not 3D, I'm talking specifically 2D.

Are they degnerate? Do they need to go over the wall too?

The Jews fear the pedophile. There is a reason it is the only degeneracy that the progressives won't defend.

Lolis are alright in my book.

Obviously degenerate, you fucking retard. They would be illegal if not for (((sexual liberation))). People who argue otherwise are thinking with their dicks.

Superior DFC is not a meme -- it is truth

Give it another 60 years, in 1950 mutilating your genitalia and fucking other dudes would get you excommunicated. Now it's "normal". If trends follow actual 3D Pedos will be accepted all the same.

> Absolutely halal
-Muhammed

lolies are aight.

If lolis don't make your dick explode you might be gay.

>shitposting

-a fucking leaf

They are a miracle of the universe.

Loli is love, loli is life.
>Not 3D
3D>2D
You can't smell or touch or kiss or cuddle a drawing.

>being sexually attracted to something makes it acceptable

3D kids are nothing like 2D lolis.

quoting some user from a similar thread.

>loli's are the highest form of free speech

Yeah, real little girls are better

That was my thread

What about 2D homosexuals or 2D muslims?

In my country 13 yo are legal.

Fuck you too Hans

As long as it keeps your dick away from real little girls, have at it. However we all know that you can only fantasize for so long before you'll want the real thing.

Only as long as you're using them as a means to get your dose of cuteness in this unnecessarily cruel world. As soon as things get sexual, you're knee-deep in degeneracy.

Actually, they've been doing that here in the 90s. The public backlash was too great, that's what stopped them. Some of them are still trying, however. You know leftists laugh at people who value morals and principles. They're just waiting for the right time.

What attracts me to lolicon is it's forbidden but nobody gets hurt.

Very halal

I'm not attracted to 3D though

Filthy lolicons like you don't deserve to live.

but why aquafresh?

I jack off to them sometimes, but voting trump. I hope that balances it out.

But what would you do in this situation?

>McMichael claimed this post was a joke

You just admitted being a pedo.

>in 1950 mutilating your genitalia ... would get you excommunicated.
>this delusion of goy

You lucky fucker.

Are you attracted to the Holocaust?

It's as fine as violent videogames are.

As long as nobody tries to do it in reality, it isn't an issue.

If you do not have the right to draw pictures of cute little girls in your own home and harm no one, then how can you truly be free?

Stop lying.
You wouldn't want to put your dick in this sexy little girl's hot little mouth?>As long as nobody tries to do it in reality
Sex with little girls is fine in reality as long as it's in a proper relationship. If it's within marriage or in the family it's fine.

Only as long as it's a cartoon.

Cartoons stretch to accomodate anything. Real world girls rupture and die of internal bleeding instead.

It's something degenerate that was encouraged in the 70s with everything else vulgar and sleazy. Brooke Shields was in Playboy when she was 10 and had was in a movie Pretty Baby when she was 12 about her being a prostitute. Her mother made her degrade herself, of course the father was nowhere to be seen. Men, don't be cuckolds, and protect your daughters from disgrace.

True freedom has never existed and never will exist in the United States. True freedom is undesirable in society.

>or in the family
You're the worst kind of scum, kill yourself.

>family
Incest is inbreeding. Stop posting degenerate

>t. Mohammed

It's for beta weebs.

Only manchildren enjoy it. Pedo manchildrens

Father/daughter is the purest form of love.
What could possibly be wrong with a man expressing his love his daughter sexually?
Sex doesn't have to mean making babby. When she's old enough for that her dad shouldn't be messing around with her.

>Are they degnerate?

If you have to ask...

You're overdoing it now, but in the unlikely case you're serious I hope you die in a painful and gruesome way.

Source

2D incest is fine though

Why? What's your problem?

Saucenao finds it instantly newfaggot