Mandzukic: 'Bonucci-Dani Alves brawl'

Extraordinary details are emerging about Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves in a locker room brawl during the Champions League Final, confirmed by Mario Mandzukic.

There were already reports of a row at half-time in Cardiff between Bonucci and Paulo Dybala, denied by everyone involved, but it now seems as if the only incorrect detail was the protagonist and the timing.

It occurred before the 4-1 defeat to Real Madrid and involved Dani Alves instead of Dybala.

“I want to intervene to silence the rumours of an ugly atmosphere inside the Juve locker room,” Mandzukic was quoted as telling Serbian reporter Darko Meznovic.

“It was simply Bonucci and Dani Alves to have created this chaos and, fortunately, with their sales everything will become calm again.

“They were the ones who had a row during the Final and it’s simply because they have diametrically opposed personalities. Leo and Dani would argue all the time and, on the day of the Final, we simply watched another of their many dramas.

“As soon as we got into the locker room, everyone had treated this like a normal game with just three points up for grabs, or at least that’s how it seemed. So we expected Dani Alves to do his usual routine of putting on the Radio Party Groove music in the locker room while we were getting changed.

“This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

“I thought he was being stupid, but ignored him and went to my locker. Leo didn’t, as for him the Champions League was an obsession.
football-italia.net/105813/mandzukic-bonucci-dani-alves-brawl

Other urls found in this thread:

football-italia.net/105813/mandzukic-bonucci-dani-alves-brawl
football-italia.net/105813/bonucci-alves-brawl-fake
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want to read more, enter the link.

>playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.
why do niggers do this?

bcs they are niggers

*grabs you by the throat*
Back the fuck off?!?!?

Always knew dani alves was an unbearable faggot

Shouldve stayed at Barcelona

>“He went up to Dani and said he’d break his legs in three seconds if he didn’t turn off that music. "

Based Italians

>literally sharing a made up interview

The fucking state of 대한민국.

So what? Don't be whining you monkey.

>This was on a satyrical Italian facebook page, I can't believe that someone took it seriously, the original version was full of slang and comical stuff

Kek, a pity Japan didn't invade you yet.
The most useless country on earth.

>football-italia.net/105813/mandzukic-bonucci-dani-alves-brawl
football-italia.net/105813/bonucci-alves-brawl-fake
>/105813/
Well, that was fast.

>yfw in the end Dani Alves fucked Juventus from the inside
>for free

There's two of you now? Are you both milanisti?

Well he failed since Jube knocked his shit team(Barca) out

Deleted post was mine, I didn't realize the rumor had been debunked.

>t,butthurt Brazillian monkey whose life is soccer

No. Your cunt is the most disgusting race-mixing and useless. Your ppl are sub-human and literally monekys.

can't acess

>being THIS triggered on a anonymous forum

Lel go back to Sup Forums, retard. Thats where your flag belongs.

But you admit, my comment yourself? It's a 100% true and your cunt is a shithole.

can't wait you'll get nuke, nuthin relevant to lose

It's the same link, they just updated it

Alves sounds like a cunt tbqh

Dani Alves is an ape

>This time, though, he didn’t stop there. He went over the top, playing Samba Do Janeiro at full volume as if he wanted to break our eardrums and then started dancing like there was no tomorrow.

t. Shitskins

As much as I hate gooks, spics and sand niggers are much MUCH worse

Subhuman instincts and general savagery

>Alves is a cunt, unless it's fake
>OH SHIT IT'S FAKE

You're a wetback.

Stop talking monkey

>an ameritard being fat near me

go back to the shield of your mother you fucking fatass

>niggers chimping out

nothing to see here

HUEHUEHUEHUHHUEHUEHUEHEUEEUEHUHEHUEHEHEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHEHEUHEUEHUHEUEHUHEUHEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHEUHEUHEHEUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHEHUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEHHEHUEHHEHUEHEUEUEHEHUHEHUEHUHEHUHEHEHUHEUEHEUEEEEHEEEUEHUUHEUHEUHUHEUUUEUEHUEHUEHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE

See

>it's a depressed lonely fat American goes on an anonymous board to show his edgy he is on the interwebs episode

Monkey

this is obviously a fake story, stop eating cats OP it's ruining your brain.

No one asked for your opinion, Cletus.
>Being too retarded to use slurs properly
Wetbacks refers to Mexicans being wet after crossing the border through the Rio Grande

>for him the Champions League was an obsession

good luck winning it witrh adre silva and kessie

In all honesty Milan has more chance of winning it someday than Chokentus.

>A debunked story suggested Leonardo Bonucci and Dani Alves had a locker room brawl
>debunked story
>debunked

fucking idiots

"Storie romantiche sul calcio." on fb
this page is pure genius, they make up wonderful fake stories (so well written that some news sites report them)

Not even the best korea, sad!

el coreANOOO JAJAJAJAJAJA

>his shit team(Barca) out

Why would he care about Barca after they didn't accept his contract extension terms?

Nah he's still a cunt.

>implying it wouldn't have worked

Just look what Barca did with him

So is Kaka, that fucking cunt

Kaka is REALLY a massive cunt tho. All that money...

O B S E S S E D

Alves being a cunt has nothing to do with money.

Alves is a typical monkey who literally does want he wants without thinking.

Señores, llegó el albANO
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj