This isn't Sup Forums

did you really say nigger?

Oh, Oh you're scared to use word

hmm racist much?

This post is illegal ya know

Reported to die polizei for hate speech

NIGGER?

this american is litteraly fucking nigger, because he's scared to use "nigger"

Basically nothing, north nigs are all just a few generations removed from the south and retain most of the proletarian southern culture (BBQ, guns, "I love my mama"), heck even nig accent is just a bastardized southern accent. Biggest different is that in the south you often see nigs working in blue collar jobs (construction, trades, even things like fisherman) whereas in the north these jobs are usually done by mexicans/white trash/sometimes poles)

They're the first to use it

Have fun in the rapecage with ahmed

Holy shit, are you really mad on American continent? why I can't use nigger?

Holy shit, are you really mad on American continent? why I can't use nigger?

Well the german government just passed a law that makes it illegal to say mean things about rocket surgeons

you have a very confused view of your own country. the fact is northern blacks have historically looked down on their southern counterparts, even to the point of a form of racism or classism. Haven't you ever heard black people in the north speak disparagingly about those from the south?

watch it with the n-bombs there

>are you really mad on American continent?
What does it suppose to mean ?
>why I can't use nigger?
Because it's pejorative and it was used to dehumanize people.
It's like calling your mother a whore or your father a coward

I don't know or care I live in the west aka the best part of the country.

niBBer

It's normal than you dehumanize peaple, russian language use word "нeмцы"(niemcy) what means "Who isn't we" and "who can't speake". But slavs means "who can speak".

oh my goodness please stop, underage people browse this site

Why do niggers get triggered so much when you call them niggers?

good thread

/EU/-thread

I meant dehumanizing in a derogatory way, meant to insult the person, to belittle him, like calling someone a pig.

I lived in the north (New England) all my life until I moved to the south last year, so I think I can weigh in on this.
Northern blacks, for the most part, act just like white people (if they're middle class). They have no distinguishable "black" accent; the only way you can really identify them as black by their voice is if they have that deep timbre. They act just like everyone else too.
Southern blacks are fucking apes in comparison. I can't understand a word of what they say, and I'll never forget one black kid chimping out during a fucking final exam. Security or whatever had to be called in to drag him out and get him to settle down. The ONE black guy I've met down here who actually acted like a person and didn't have a black accent was from Indiana (which isn't really a Sourhern state). Northern and Southern black people might be both "African American" but they almost have two completely different cultures

who cares

He asked why he can't use it, daft

I am not a slave and demand to be treated as an equal.

That's not true or atleast it hasn't on nearly 80 years.
More blue collar in the south but with a stronger black middle class with more power and influence in key southern cities.

In the north you have a greater amount of black Caribbean and African immigrants especially on the east coast. But also extremely poor ghettos from the Great Migration that occurred in the 10s to 40s.

There is a strong black upper middle class and a core black upper class in Chicago, NYC and Boston.

Interesting. In your opinion what can explain such difference between northern and southern blacks? Maybe they are treated differently in the north so they don't feel the need to stand out or chimp out?

nazimode on, fucking racist scum