When did you grow out of lolbertarianism?

And what did you grow in? Tinfoilhatism?
Damn burger

Funny how so many of is took similar life paths. I'd wager that the majority of people here are ex-libertarian. The same with most of the trs crew.

Never. Are you implying that there's ANYTHING based demigod Hoppe got wrong?

phhh

when i saw your repeating digits dude, grats

When I realized roads and schools were useful.
when I was about 4

Didn't have to. Wasn't born with brain damage.

Isn't the normal picture dissing libertarians a crumbling road or am I missing something

Dis one 2

Pretty quick. It's the corollary to Marxism. I.e. it would maybe not be that bad if there was no such thing as bad actors.

you can be a libertarian and not a fucking idiot like kokesh. i just watched that video.WHEW LAD.

>american lolbertarians

I didn't. I still don't like to have a big gov watching my every move, censoring my speech, taking my guns and oppressing me at all moments all the while pointing me out as the oppressor and stealing my money to import more and more shitskins.

the older i got, and the more involved in politics, the more i realized 99.9% of people are not prepared to live in a libertarian society. They are not self sufficient, and they do not want to be. They get pissed off their disability checks arent higher while living in houses nicer than my apartment.

My girlfriend is the perfect example. "Oh honey, you love general tso's chicken, we should learn to make it ourselves so we can make a lot more of it and make it exactly how we want it."

"Thats too much work, lets just buy it."

Same thing when it comes to; fixing her car, preparing any meal, hand washing your car, cleaning your car, changing oil, etc.

I'm not even that well equipped, but I'm prepared to learn. But when people aren't even prepared to google the most simple problems to see if they can fix it themselves, or don't even know people to learn the skills from... itll never work.

Maybe that's exactly why we need a libertarian society. Overpopulation's a very real threat, we need something to kill off the lesser of the herd, and what better than pure Darwinism?

Sometimes I waver upon witness libertarian idiocy like when cucks in the vein of Kokesh or Tucker make peace and tolerance will trump all bad things speeches, but any statist alternative is even worse so I remain steadfast.

>most people aren't ready to live in a free society
>so we should initiate force against those who are
Seems really backwards thinking to me.

Once I began studying economics. I'm a Keynesian liberal nationalist now.

i never said anything about initiating force...

>studying economics
>Keynesian

wew lad. You must have pretty shitty marks in economic history, don't you?

That man is one of the greatest scholars of our time, and will almost undoubtedly be studied long after his passing, like kids learn about Locke or Adam Smith now (not implying he's like either of them).

Never. I augmented my libertarianism over time with an understanding that freedom ain't free and communists can't be allowed to fester, but there's a far cry from that and being fascist (who are communists and thus must be crushed from existence).

Adam (((Kokesh))).

Stop listening to this kike 3 years ago when I found out he was a divide & conquer kike.

>libertarianism
>anything to do with marxism
Do you have brain damage ?

kinda dis

lolbertarianism is just a step on the way to fashing after being dejected by the mainstream right

>Corollary

>unironically being a Keynesian
broken any windows recently?

Based Hoppe redpilled me on democracy, and I was a monarchist liberterian before I found neo-reaction