Guys, /ourgirl/ has a patreon! How the fuck are we not giving her thousands a month...

Guys, /ourgirl/ has a patreon! How the fuck are we not giving her thousands a month? Im personally about to join and will message her to ask if I can donate more

patreon.com/JennyNicholson

fuck off you cancerous twat

Fuck off, Jenny

I WANT TO EAT HER PUSY!

i wanna see her nipples

Vapid idiot bimbo whores like Sara Underwood get $21k a month on patreon for nothing, and we are leaving /ourgirl/ to only make $330 a month even though she has such intelligent and thoughfutl videos. Im ashamed to be a member of this board desu

im ashamed to be sharing this board with someone like you

hows her footgame?

Does she sell her panties yet?

top notch desu

Wow so now we're allowed to advertise and beg for money on here?

its not on my behalf. im just her cuck

Sara Underwood gets naked, and there is no collective Sup Forums patreon support.
Fuck outta here patreon is bullshit anyway. I shouldn't have to supplement someone's career online if they can't make it on their own, which if so should just be a hobby than a job

She's cute and whatever but I need my neet bux.

>Sara Underwood gets naked

You are everything wrong with society. She hasnt done any naked pics in almost a decade. She literally only does handbras and heavily photoshopped pics where she shows nothing now. Sheesh, if youre gonna white-knight for a whore, at least be uptodate, she hasnt posed nude since her playboy days, and beta simps are still showering her with money on patreon

Don't think you know what white-knighting is.

CUTE

Idk, I saw somebody post a tweet from her about how we wear Guy Fawkes masks on Halloween and I'm kind of petty so I don't like her now.

Not white knighting, just explaining why she gets money apparently on patron from a bunch of fucking morons. You seem to know more about her than I

>justifying a whore making $21k a month off her beta simp fans necause she "gets naked"
>even though she doesnt and hasnt for years

Youre literally rationalizing and saying that the whore deservs the money. literal white knight cuck faggot go away

How do we get her on that big black dick?

fuck this shit

goddammit

let me guess, dog blowtorch video again?

Never said she deserves money there pal. In fact, she deserves just as much as this meme video reviewer, absolutely nothing
Try some reading comprehension