youtube.com/watch?v=qjtl6MY7UEo
youtube.com/watch?v=HvHKxnMv04k
youtube.com/watch?v=wmdnpbmM4pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Ooichi best waifu

Are any of us?

>tfw no preggo gf
>tfw when you will always be the only blood relative your father knows

Once sex bots are real, we will all know the feeling of cumming inside anime pussy.

I guess not.

Whats wrong bb?

>feel like I finished the lc many months ago
>it's been less than 3 weeks
>results won't be in for another month
>college won't even start for ages after that

>feel like I completed it a year or two ago
>its been eight
Oh god

Losing interest in everything. Physically deteriorating. Becoming so numb and withdrawn. Never leave the house or talk to anybody anymore. Starting to feel paranoid and insecure again. Putting on weight and binge eating. Hairstyle looks stupid and fucked up but too afraid to go to the hairdresser again. Self esteem and confidence dropping.
Starting to believe the world is coming to an end soon, or at least my life. Energy and motivation non existent.

Clinical depression is rough user.

You need cuddles and to stop with the drugs.

Yeah but there's only so much that can be done about it. I'd like to buy a pet or something for cuddles.
Maybe I'll move out soon and get one.

What are you expecting to get? What are you hoping to do in college.
It's been 6 for me. Feels like PTSD or something.

>the last memories of school are slowly leaving my memory

Yeah lol same. They're starting to fade now and I feel like my parents when they talk about their youth. Back in a time irrelevant and lost now.
I barely remember my exams, I just remember walking out of the school for the very last time thinking "wow this is it".
Never could have predicted I would have ended up like this. Wait actually I could lol.

I don't know, I'll probably do about average. Maybe a bit less due to hardly doing any study at all. I'm hoping to do some kind of IT or CS related course.

Yep those all sound like symptoms of /éire/.

can i get a mentally unstable /eire/ boy as pet? ill throw food on the ground and force him to lick it and anihilate his boipucci everynight

Same, but with a phobia of hell

females won't let sex bots exist

Thread became gay again, lads.
Fuck those feminist cunts. It's because of them the Western world has become shit for males. Can't even shag a 17 year old with out getting the stinkeye.

>Never could have predicted I would have ended up like this. Wait actually I could
Not sure is it a good thing that my current self is pretty much what I imagined I'd be, in fact if anything I'm better off than that.
Oh well could be worse. Maybe this life is actually my dream, I should enjoy then.

>this thread
Think I am beginning to see where the Sup Forums crowd are coming from now.

I don't understand.

Look on the brightside lads

You could always be a failure with a level 7 at 26 haha

>went out for a "smoke"
>hear someone in one of the houses crying
Quite concerning

>there are friendless losers with PhD's
>I'm also a friendless loser but at least I didn't waste years of my life on that shit
Feels good.

That was me. Sorry.

What do you "smoke", friendo.

>moved into a new place
>can hear the neighbours banging
What do?

Wank so loud they can hear you.

That is because if thay happens men have no reason to give two shits about women at all especially since the artificial womb is just around the corner

If both sex robots and artificial wombs are invented women will be obsolute and may be exterminated or reduced to sex slaves

I think both should be invented some day but first when there are just as many female engineers, CEOs and politicians as male

>Quis separabit? (Latin: Who will separate [us]?) is a motto associated with Ireland. For example, it is used in the British Army by the Royal Dragoon Guards,[1] the Royal Ulster Rifles, the London Irish Rifles, the Irish Guards,[2] and the North Irish Horse, and it is also the motto of the Most Illustrious Order of Saint Patrick.
Gee, I wonder who separated us?

What?

Its a woe is me post

ignore it

Crack
No I just like to use it as an excuse to leave for a few minutes

But who are you excusing too? Can you not just walk out of your own house without being questioned?

life is worthless anyway, might as well enjoy it
if they enjoy that study shit then good for them

I'm at a restaurant with friends

Remembering that dog.
Oh. Thats so normalfaggy. Are you actually talking to people? Hate how social you sound. Jealous.

>if they enjoy that study shit
No one enjoys studying. Some just have a higher tolerance.

>mid-july
>still no jew gf

Do you actually smoke? If not would they not have found you out by now? It's a bit weird no one tries to join you, I usually went out with my friends if one of them was going for a smoke.

Most of them don't smoke
Well I'm very drunk so I talk alot (and alcohol gives me a raging erection that lasts for hours)

breathe very loudly against the wall

My dog came back with blood on him today, not sure did he get into a fight or just scraped by some barbed wire. His voice is still gone as well. I like the quieter barking but he sounds really old, though I suppose he is nine.

>Most of them don't smoke
Still seems weird. I don't smoke yet I'd still accompany out for one if they were having one.

>alcohol gives me a raging erection that lasts for hours
I've heard of someone with that before, but for me it's the opposite.

What kind of dog is he?

Jack Russell. As well as God knows what else mixed in.

why is /eire/ so busy today?

we're all sick of life and want to rant to each other about it

/
m
a
r
b
h
/

This band and the music always gives me the feels. Definitely music to kms to. youtube.com/watch?v=rDI0JtmR2IM

Óiche Mhaith

> woman from job in kilkenny im applying for calls me.
> is very sassy and tells me my resume is shit

why bother fucking calling me then?

how did everyone elses day go

What job in Kilkenny is it? Was she calling you just to insult you or did you get the job but with criticism?

derivatives associate with state street.

they'll get in touch with me if I get a round 2 interview. I answered all of her technical questions correctly but she was just sassy about my resume saying it didnt make sense (I have no idea what the means). She also didnt understand that I was an Irish citizen but just didnt have my passport yet. Really not feeling too optimistic on this one.

Oh yeah I know that office. Always bad traffic trying to get out of there at lunch time/home time. Kilkenny is a nice spot albeit expensive.
What a bitch. Perhaps what she meant was is that it wasn't in the same format and standard as an Irish CV. Although if she's working with international candidates she should fucking know this. Fuck her.

Perhaps you should get your CV evaluated though, professionally or by somebody who knows these things and deals with recruitment. Most people make really bad CV's without advice.

>I hate my parents and no one understands me UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! >:3 music

yeah. I've had it reviewed by my university career office and I've had interviews before this one where it never came up. She was uncertain about the dates because I was working two jobs at once one time and the dates on my CV overlapped. Not really that confusing imo but whatever.

Its hard finding your first job after graduation because all the experience I have is more like extra-curricular stuff. Even when its directly related to what im applying to, companies just dont care about it. Its been nearly three months now and all I've gotten are interviews.

>listening to music designed to generate hype while lying in bed
Wish I had something to get hyped about in life desu.

Do NOT enjoy these threads unless I can bully you simpletons.

What's the average Post:User ration in this general?

Ratio, not ration

Where were you?

IPs / Posts

It's a great feeling. The brain is stupid and if I can trick it into feeling excited just by listening to a song then so be it.

Ration?

>Where were you?
Was playing vidya until about 10pm and then listening to music in bed since then.

I'm a sucker for hype music, no matter how trashy.

Last I checked in the /bant/ threads I was averaging 20-30 posts.

>he doesn't ration his posts

>IPs / Posts
Is this thread representative though?

>come back home for the summer
>town is full of yanks ever since they filmed star wars here

Going by /bant/ a few tedious cunts post the most frequently and enlighten us to their inane musings.

>Josieposting at an all time low

Despicable

>>>/Brit/

>playing vidya
>not rocket league
Do people not like RL anymore?

Final boss themes are an easy source if you're looking for them. Also pretty much any Sawano song.
youtube.com/watch?v=NgcxMUPiIjs
youtube.com/watch?v=D5jpdiv1718
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckxy-i7Dc5U
youtube.com/watch?v=qjtl6MY7UEo
youtube.com/watch?v=HvHKxnMv04k
youtube.com/watch?v=wmdnpbmM4pc
Some suggestions in no particular order.

Your average /bant/ thread:

>created by Poi
>initial meme replies by random /éire/ anons
>foreigner(s) stick their noses in to berate us for being the only general on /bant/
>Frogweeb makes a cynical post accompanied by a lewd image
>Karen, AA, Juniper arrive and engage in shitposting
>Jaggy makes an appearance but disappears soon after
>Josieposters stake their claim on the thread
>the active user count gradually decreases until it's just 2-4 personalities blogposting
>ERP optional

Brother told me he loved me lads. Think he might be gay. The parish priest was delighted when I informed him of my suspicions.

>big event in town years ago
>see a proper obese american for the first time in real life
>not just fat but really fucking fat
>wonder how they even fit in a plane seat

>Also pretty much any Sawano song.
Good taste.

When I'm in the mood for that sort of music, I mainly listen to tracks from "hype train" type anime. I find that knowing the specific context of the music adds to the experience when listening to it later. Symphogear was my most recent treasure trove for this type of music.

>active user count gradually decreases until it's just 2-4 personalities blogposting
Well that's because it's like 3am in the morning. People are welcome to stay and post.

>loving family members

Most people don't have your endurance at the weekend, Poi.

I miss late night /éire/. Fucking cunts with their fixed sleep schedules.

I can't think of anything particularly advanced about Pokemons.

Its really weird seeing it first hand
>move to the US for a year
>go to walmart for the first time
>Amorphous blobs of fat on wheels
>literally look like balls of lard

>Poi
Well spotted, how did you know?

>gays
What if you just love the female members?

>I miss late night /éire/
Same desu. I loved late night /éire/ when I was in France. That said, I wouldn't really be able to partake now even if it still existed because I'm actively trying to fix my sleep schedule in the hope that it will enable me to get a decent night's sleep during week nights.

The first few weeks of /bant/ threads did manage to somewhat recapture the essence of old late night /éire/, but it didn't last long.

>Well spotted, how did you know?
Similar to Frogweeb, you don't avatarpost in the strictest sense of the term but there's a pool of sources that you pull your images from that make you relatively easy to identify.

I plan to come back to it, but I'm just not in the mood at the moment.

>not in the mood at the moment
That's fair enough. Hope I'm not being overbearing by asking people here most days.
I'm enjoying the game myself at the moment so I just invite people whenever I'm playing.

The one you replied to contained Saber which Froggy posts on occasion, which made it a bit harder to identify me, I though.
Idk desu, it's a confusing business.

*I thought

>I'm enjoying the game myself at the moment so I just invite people whenever I'm playing.
Don't worry, I will rejoin at some stage because I want to improve. God knows how good you will be by then.

>The one you replied to contained Saber which Froggy posts on occasion, which made it a bit harder to identify me, I though.
Maybe it was the content of the post then. You have always been among the biggest promoters of /bant/ whereas I'm not sure where Froggy stands on it.

Anyone here play SS13?

Who's watching Evo this weekend?

just you

>not sure where Froggy stands on it
Enemy of the /bant/éire/ state, without question.

You or someone else asked this last weekend.
I played around Christmas for three or so hours.
One game being a terrible janitor who died in the vents and another as a cargo technician, moving crates for people for like two hours.

>Evo
What's that?