Pixies

>midlevel
there is either low test or regular test mate

What about high test

>pretty boy
>high test

huh?

Retard trip

You can have up to 950 ng's of test at its still considered normal. More than that then, idk, I guess you just have too much test

> a thread died for this

saw one thread about low test, one thread about high test.
Who are you OP and what are you trying to do?

Im not low or high test so i was just asking a question

Sure you were faggot.
Just like the other 2 similar threads that seemed to appear one after the other.

I don't know why you're getting so triggered and butt hurt over this.

he has t. low testosterone

Oh, that would explain it.

Because threads died for that fucking bait cancer and because it's a tool for the OP and any coordinated posters to try and manipulate posters here.
It's fucked up that you fuckers are bothering to fuck with Sup Forums posters.

Oh and every cancerous OP removes a legitimate music thread, diminishing the chance for posters to discover good music.

So what would you have me do?

ok dude. have a good day

Look at this two posts that seem to be posted at relatively the same time if you think I'm bullshitting:

I'm sure you believe what you posted, but have you considered that maybe by seeing those posts it might have jogged someone's memory of a question they wanted to ask?

That's not the purpose for those posts.
1. It's pure fucking forum sliding
2. It's only remotely related to music, mainly it's related to "X level testosterone" or whatever fucking meme that is.
3. It kills proper posters ability to find new music.

Even if it's not cointel, it's cancer whatever it is.
And I'm seeing similar threads all over Sup Forums. It's irritating, almost deliberately irritating.

Ok oh.

This has been going on for years, it's just sad that mods don't do anything. This shit killed Sup Forums.

I think it's time all people began fighting this shit on all sides from all directions.
I want free men, not blind goats or sheep.

When people are free, the music is better.