What's the appeal of visiting or living in Japan in 2017?

What's the appeal of visiting or living in Japan in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

tokyo.craigslist.jp/bdp/6216768245.html?lang=en&cc=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

getting more cucked

You are welcomed by kind people.
Job opportunity is great especially in IT and infrastructure fields.
Unless you are a kimchi rapist.

>easy sex with average looking people
>ramen and sushi
>gardens, koi ponds, n shiet

>Job opportunity is great especially in IT

how can i get an american-level salary in japan? i'm worth at least $100k a year

but they don't pay well at all. japanese salary is based on how long you've been working for a company. i want to start high

what's the best part of Japan to visit?

There are a lot of Japanese IT companies that pay incredibly a lot for a newly employed highly skilled person.

The slow escalator-styled salary raise curve is only applied for workers who were employed as newly-graduated freshmen.

stupid prohibited med available only for gijins

tokyo.craigslist.jp/bdp/6216768245.html?lang=en&cc=us

how do i find these companies? i'll have a ph.d. in computer engineering in 6 months

why are the only jobs in japan for gweilo related to IT or teaching english

computers and english are the only two things japanese people can't do for themselves

In Japan companies treat employees literally like slaves, I don't know why someone from a first world country would leave their comfort zone to move there, even for a third worlder it doesn't sound very appealing.

if you're ethnically japanese, its everything. otherwise, you don't belong unless you're rich or already well situated in life.
shame that they're so complacent about using computers and their work culture

>a brazilian trying to tell someone in japan about japan
really makes you think

autism

soaplands

>Japanese flag
>not just a proxy
hownu.ru?

There is no appeal. Beautiful yet difficult language, forever and outsider, high COL, Hugh taxes, long work hours

>implying the the number of vpnfaggots are aren't equal to, if not less than actual nip posters

Not an argument.

So much wrong in one post

Just check the time of the post, it was at like 5am

I used to think it would be cool to visit a cyberpunk metropolis but the Chinks are better at that now anyway and visiting there would be cheaper

none. only webs like that place

if you are socially inept, i wouldn't live in japan. it's harder to survive there as an autist than it is to survive in the united states as an autist.
That's why that hikkikomori phenomenon exists over there.

Stacies are more likely to make it over there because they can get jap boyfriends to help them out with japanese and with getting a job and shit.

i never leave the house anyway so going to japan would be a waste of time and money. I don't need to go to japan to experience japan. google earth, googles images, books on nihon, anime, and idols are good enough to experience japan in america

also you won't be treated as one of them if you go over there. you will be treated as someone separate from them (a gaijin). unless you want to be treated like a subhuman, i wouldn't go over there

Anime
That's fucking it
Only weebs go to japan

do you love japan

>Stacies are more likely to make it over there
This is so wrong, white women bitch about asia because locals won't give them the time of day and White expats are too busy trying to get slant pussy

Dumb weaboos thinking it's just like in their Chinese cartoons.

It's always great to see disillusioned weebs.

Going to Akiba and buying otaku goods.
Also, visiting temples and castles and stuff

knowing western women, she's probably a picky cunt who wants like a jpop male idol as a boyfriend and rejects all the jap autists over there who would gladly fuck the shit out of her

IT jobs in Japan, and Asia in general, have shitty pay though.

>jap autists
Asian Chads and betas almost never want a white woman, read any female expat blog. They are all really pissy about it. I used to work with a woman who spent three years in Beijing and bitched about it to me, it's hilarious how mad they get when their princess attitude isn't validated.

all the white female youtubers who live in japan have jap boyfriends and that's because they couldn't survive there without them.
how are white women surviving there without a mate? rich family?

Probably they have a shitty job teaching english like the males

and you watch female youtubers living in Japan, what went wrong?

this has to be written by elliot rodgers, damn

Like said they have a shit job, they expect to be pampered there and when they don't get treated like that they go back home.

Female jealousy > all other emotions tbqh

The hot springs! Go to Mt Fuji (Hakone), there are tons of hot springs. There are also forests you can walk through and there are also museums with classical Japanese and European art.

>going to Japan to enter a museum and view classical European art

>"classical Japanese art"
>""art""

the entirety of their art is chicken scratching dudes farting at eachother lmao

literally living in the anime world

>classical Japanese """""art"""""
weeb pls

Why was Japan so advanced? Mass produced printed art for the masses versus backward European art for the 1%.

>advanced

Early shitposting. That's advanced.

this is the author here.

people here won't approach her randomly imo, even greater considering the language barrier.

We don't really seem to have much of a culture of telling authority figures to fuck off when they cross the line. Or, I guess we don't have that line at all and basically if you're of a higher social status you can treat anyone below you like niggers and they can't do shit.

>describes herself as slim
Hmm interesting definition you've got for "slim" Americans.

And, let's go Country Farm Tokyo German Village in Chiba.

>cute
>average
>slim
OMG she's fucking ugly

They're a case study of German ideal