Corona Extra with pork jerky.

You are in the wrong country John
Go home

3x Heineken

1. Finland
2. Pepsi Max Ginger

bear, like every evening

Long Jing tea

Corona Extra is really popular here. It's so popular that II have to track it throughout 3 or 4 different shops before I can find a couple of bottles left. They sell it really quickly.

Why won't Russia drink Carlsberg?

It was popular here for a while about 2 years ago.
But the prices were crazy, about 1,50$ for 0,33 bottle.

1. America
2. Perrier

Carlsberg tastes like watered down piss.

>1,50$
I bought mine for 1.3$ each.
Gotta love how russian prices are the same as in western\northern Europe but the wages are 10 times smaller.

1- You're a Gay
2- Tannat wine, the only non-homosexual grape wine variety in existence for true men (not for pussies, too strong that the French back in the day decided to almost kill the species because of too much alcohol content)

Flag.
Local IPA then some Scottish IPA.

We joined the EU and have the same prices as them but wages are around 5 times lower. Big brands like Lidl and Kaufland have also been caught selling crap in the East and good stuff in the West.

1. The United States

2. A Rock Star energy drink. But I'm about to go get all you can eat sushi and do some 1 dollar sake bombs.

Lidl is selling crappy food in Romania?
Here all their products are made in Germany and generally of good quality.

Tom Scott is a qt
Used to see him everyday on the underground

1. México
2. Water

1. Argonia
2. mate

>ywn see a blonde that doesn't bleach
do blondes even exist or does puberty JUST dishwash their shit up?

flag
Sweet tea

We have a bunch of nice stuff like sweets but some other things like cheese and meat products aren't that good. The Czechs found out that the same brand products in their stores were made out of lower quality or some didn't contain ingredients that their western counterparts did.

1. Flag
2. Beer of course