I know you skip the "Illusion" segment during Moonchild

No need to hide it

King Crimson, Rush, and Pink floyd. The reddit trifecta. Special mention to BOC.

DONT enjoy things

>reddit
>not meme rap
are you actually retarded

I have never ever listened to a Rush song and I don't intend to

Talk about missing out then

Ok so I notice this huge trend with everyone hating that part of the song. but it really isn't THAT bad, it's actually kind of relaxing and atmospheric despite it dragging on.

I try not to

Sort of like how plebs say they love Echoes by Pink Floyd and they skip through the middle part

Rush always seemed much more to the point than KC and PF.

I rarely ever listen to moonchild in the first place, so when I do I don't skip

Sad

Huge KC fan here and The Illusion is unironically one of the best parts of the album, I love turning that shit up and just being taken away by all the instrumentation especially the based vibraphone.

Honestly for a board full of fags who constantly circlejerk around noise and boring "post-" genres, I don't know why The Illusion gets such a bad rap

i dont EVERY time but

>Skipping parts of a song
>On a sub-10 minute track no less

switch King Crimson with Led Zeppelin and BOC with Daft Punk and you're golden

The vibraphone in that part is super underrated.

This desu

Also, why the fuck would you skip a part of a song? Do you also skip chapters in books and scenes on movies?
Do you skip working on your goals too? Come on, now.

>Do you skip working on your goals too?
You know that I do

Best part of the album, no lie

Completely disregarding an entire bands output purely based of your pre-existing, ill-informed opinion of them is beyond idiotic. Maybe try listening to something before forming an opinion on it, like a normal functioning human being should be able to do.

why do people still pretend ITCOTCK is even in the top 5 king crimson albums when everything they recorded with bruford in the lineup blows it out of the water

King Crimson and Pink Floyd are extremely boring bands but Rush is amazing

Lizards was better desu

Why would u do that

I don't, I zone out instead

>king crimson
>reddit
if it ain't on spotify then it couldn't possibly be reddit you mong

more like skip this entire album because it's actual trash

have you ever been on reddit? Sup Forums's obsession with meme rap kings DG is far more embarrassing

it gets a bad rap because once people get into better music they largely stop listening to ITCOTCK, so you're getting very very new posters whose first exposure to music with songs longer than 5 minutes is KC complaining about the Illusion while people who like/would like it don't bother with the band. the true galaxy brain position is liking good music so well that you transcend random meme post- genres and go back to appreciating KC on a whole other level