Negan enters right

>Negan enters right
>SCREW SCREW SCREWY SCREWWW

*leans forward into a flip that ends with him leaning backwards*

KEK

I'm the one guy who knows nothing about the walking dead on the internet. Worth a watch?

No.

>SCREW SCREW SCREWY SCREWWW
Anyone got the pasta?

Yes

*leans backward to dodge bullets*

>think he's gonna be killed off at the end of the season
>in the comics, hes still alive 2 years later

simply epic

F U C K
U
C
K

N O !
O
!

Duh. Binge watching is kino

Why didnt you warn people this was just one loop od dumb shit over and over?

Why are you in this thread then? Cowardly pussies who watch a show they hate.

I liked the show in the first seasons...it failed me

shut up turk

>Starving

I used to be the administrator of the position you currently hold, until I saw It's shit.

Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?

Totally

Totally

I havent watched the show in years now i wanna come back just for negan

I imagined this and pictured him finishing with a toothy grin and just lost my shit.

There's a difference when you're already invested in a show/comic book. I still watch the show because it's slowly getting better and I enjoy seeing comic book scenes comes to life, but I can not for the life of me recommend the show to anyone because it's low points are so fucking low.

>boo hoo he implied that I'm fat (which I am)

She really over reacted. Typical fatty scum.

I wonder what Shane would have told him about this?

Thanks. Saved.

Why does Rick allow people to be fat? At least Negan's boys can only get fat by working hard.

Naygon lissen ta me it ain't like it used ta be the less ya eat tha fatter ya get Naygan look at me LOOK AT ME thangs are about ta change round here I'm the leader now

What if Jeffrey Morgan was Pennywise the clown? What if Negan was a clown?

if you do just skip all the ones without negan in it. Seriously fuck all the stupid tangential storylines that have no fucking point or purpose at all. Just give us fucking negan.

MASKU SUMTHIN

But The Well is the best overall episode of the season next to Swear.

He wouldn't have told him anything. He would have m'axed him sumn.

Shane isn't a team player. The speculations of him post season 2 is odd. Rick is a dumb fag though

I watched season one and that was pretty good as I recall

*leans back*

Well well well
*shills on Sup Forums*
What do we have here
*markets a show with declining ratings*
It looks like
*tries to play off marketing as shitposting*
I'm done here

Do you enjoy cuckoldry and leaning back?

reddit is killing us with the Negan memes you guys

That's what I do. You will start loving this show again if you only watch Negan parts.

>Sunken cost fallacy bro!
Nah you're a fag. I dropped Doctor Whomblr and Game of Shit you can drop muh zombie show I'd you really aren't into it overall

*makes spaghetti dinner for rick*

WHO ELSE BUT NEGAN

Daryll kills fat joey tn

That sucks. They fucking built up Fat Joey as a Eugene level smarts figure last week now they have to kill him?

Diggity diggity

Just. Shoot. Him.

I mean when the guy who bashed in two of your people's heads in is insulting you, it's not out of the ordinary to have a freak out.

watching marathon righ tnow

at the point when they start getting fucked by every end and Morgan was the only smart and safe one lol

PS Daryl got Glenn killed !

What? This can't be real. They were so obviously setting up Fat Joey to overtake the Sanctuary and get rid of Negan. How is the show gonna recover from that?

i kekd hard

I actually kinda like most of the episodes that have been coming out lately. There's a huge bunch of crappy ones throughout the series, but it's all in all enjoyable enough if you happen to like post-apocalyptic settings.

>ywn live in an Alexandria where Morgan is the leader and is a self-sustainable peaceful Zen Buddhist monastery

>mfw thought this show was just shlocky shit
>break down and watch it for the memes
>actually pretty good
Yes it is schlocky, in the sense that it is very violent, gory and the whole zombie setting, but it did in fact turn out to be a good bit better than that.

It's a very masculine show, very little talking and quite primal in expression. It's about man vs. civilization moreso than anything else.

I also like the comfy /out/ aesthetic, but that may be because I recently moved to a city and am missing being outdoors.

he stops rick from shooting a fellow kingdom man. goes on another path which will help rick later. as rick goes forward to cuck path while daryl and senpai are finished

Morgan is a fucking cuck, a literal nigger cuck faggot.

Carol is Rick's true MVP

*LEANS BACK*

HOLY HELL YOU'RE A BAD ASS!

>Morgan is a fucking cuck, a literal nigger cuck faggot.
"All life is precious, not just black lives" really triggers you huh?

>Negan enters scene
>gf inhales deeply

>we want the 15yo edgelord audience
>Negan is fucking epic bro he troles le SJWs xD

>le edge le cringe
You are post-modern as fuck. I am so impressed. I kneel to you, sir.

>Negan leans back
>Wife lets out a small moan

>It's a Negan episode
>dad takes 4 shots and cracks open a beer
What the hell?

THAT'S SO NEGAN

are we in so deep that being edgy is cool again?

>starving

No. It's a nauseatingly PC and terribly written show that only plebs can enjoy.

If you just wanna watch Jeffrey Dean Morgan be alpha, see Watchmen instead.

>tfw you try to hit Negan but he just does a Matrix Dodge by leaning back 90 degrees

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!

THIS PLACE IS MAGNIFICENT !

You just know in the adaptation of the ninja throat slitting scene Negan will lean back from Rick's attack instead of Rick simply being too pussy to cut his neck right

>mfw the tumblr reactions when one of the saviors shoots the fat lady in the fucking face tonight

>This is what all the leaning back has been leading to
Magnificent.

I'm already leaning back in anticipation

Fuck I just realized they didn't adapt that panel. I fucking love his face there. Would've been iconic.

>Negan slides his dick down Rick's throat
>i inhale deeply

that post was fucking corny but these measurement parts were pretty good

>Watching The Walking Dead with my wife
>Negan scene
>She leaves and hastily runs into her room
>I can hear her making noises in the other room
She must really hate Negan, huh?

sooo... will they at least let him loose with saying "fuck" by the end of the war arc?

I still don't get why they're fine with gore but scared about f-bombs in regards to a character whose main schtick is liberal usage of "fuck"

conservatives

That was the first time I laughed out loud during the show. 10/10 episode.

It's not AMCs fault

you didn't laugh when abe wipped up a storm of MOTHER DICK?

They have to kill fat joey to get ricks python revolver back to him.. literally only reason why

Then Who's is it?
JDM is playing an Amazing Negan, and the uncensored scene showed how Perfect the depiction would be if he was allowed to swear. Why is it ok for HBO to Swear AND show gore but it's only okay for AMC to show gore? Who comes up with these dumb hypocritical rules?

Kekz

>Negan constantly leaning back
>loyal savior named Fat Joey
>Fat Joe
Beautiful

Drop it after the S02 finale.
It's going off a cliff afterwards.

You can swear on cable-tv.
But channels don't want to because the advertisers don't want it.

Why must advertisers ruin everything?
Why are they such nofun faggots?
Do they really think people would be turned off of Coca Cola if an advert aired during GOT, a Beloved show in which everyone swears?

*leans back*

Remember when we all thought this guy was Negan?

I've tried to trudge through it twice expecting it to get better. Never made it past 4-5 episodes. It is horrible and easily the worst show people on Sup Forums like.

Sgt. Ford, I'm NWO.

No, because everyone already knew JDM was cast as Negan already.

I still do.

Lean back Negan stole his identity

That episode aired in the spring. Negan was cast in the following fall.

This. Negan is not that interesing, he is just a more smart ass bad guy like all of them since the 2nd season. Literally all have been just colonies of white people who follow a crazy person. The few organized groups who arent white are not significant and are just the Mexi version of the white group model. This show or the comic (both probably) had so much potential, but instead its like a soap opera of conveniently flopping personalities, false "internal struggles", corny characters, and no movement away from a standard format. This show sucks now worse than it has sucked.