ITT: Rappers who fell off

ITT: Rappers who fell off

Pic related fell off after GKMC

Next album doomed to be shit.

He had a super solid showing throughout the way. He’s earned the right to be a trash sell out.

>Had several great albums
>Had the mixtape 'If You're Reading This' which even some people who hated him enjoyed

>Made Views and fucked it up
>Made More Life which was even worse
>Now stuck in a shitty Dancehall phase.
Will he recover?

Views is fine -- it's actually quite nice to revisit. More Life was a good project with some sleeper hits. Also worth revisiting.

If anything, Drake's older stuff pre-NWTS (Take Care esp.) is trash

Take Care is trash, I don't get the high praise for it.
Who is it meant for? His singing is God Awful on that album, and he raps awkwardly over R&B beats.

Is Kendrick racist?

>views is good
>More life is good
>Take care is bad

Is it opposite day?

Are you just one person that keeps making shitty threads about Kendrick falling off after GKMC? Christ, one thread is enough

>Are you just one person that keeps making shitty threads about Kendrick falling off after GKMC?
I only made this, don't know what other threads you're referring to.

this

true, If You're Reading This is great

this

Lol have you actually listened to Take Care since like 5yrs ago? It is dated as fuck, Drake sounds like a whiny little pube, all the "bangers" are god awful and all the chill songs are also god awful.

Views has good moments, so does More Life.

Not a single song on those Shitstain albums can match the level of "The Ride", "The motto", or "Crew Love". You're a pleb, accept it and move on.

>"The motto",
REALLY, that's what you choose as a highlight? Christ dude.

>dated in 5 years
How?

>i can't handle other people having different opinions
get off reddit faggot

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

A popularity highlight, yes. He created the YOLO meme with that song alone, which in itself has more staying power than views or more life. You also conveniently left out the other 2 songs I named because even you know they're classics

What are retard, I don't understand what you're mad about. That wasn't the point, the point is that there were already threads about this in the catalog

I was the one who said I liked Drake you dunce.
I was saying that if you're trying to show other people that he's good that's not the example you should use.

>He created the YOLO meme
ALSO not a fucking positive.

>YUH HOL UP EVERY TIME I'M IN THE STREET I HEAR YAWK YAWK YAWK YAWK
>good album
lolno. Untitled Unmastered is his best, and the closest he's ever come to making something truly unique. DAMN. is where he really fell off.

>Untitled Unmastered is his best, and the closest he's ever come to making something truly unique.
imagine being this easily impressed

I'm not saying it IS unique, I'm just saying there was at least an attempt to make something unique, which in and of itself deserves some praise, especially in mainstream rap. I could do without Untitled 07 and 02, though.

WHAT DID THE ASIAN SAY?
WHAT DID THE INDIAN SAY?
NOW WHAT THE BLACK MAN SAY?
fucking garbage i don't know how anyone can like those half assed left overs
At least pick a concious album that's actually good like TPAB